Attractive, mid twenties, white guy here. Have money from gains to spend on sin...

Attractive, mid twenties, white guy here. Have money from gains to spend on sin. Where can I find hot japanese girls to fuck? I've fucked a few koreans from massage parlors, but I want something better.

Other urls found in this thread:

soapjou.com/yoshiwara/ranking.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Korean > Jap

race traitors get the bullet

how's it hanging hiro?

I think I have space in my gas chamber for a few race traitors....

This. Korean gf in the next room waiting for me to come to bed but I'm in my office looking at azn girls on Veeky Forums.

This is Veeky Forums, you seem lost.

Married a hot ass half white/half korean girl when we were 19. Got divorced a year later. I want to experience something different. But not shit tier asian like thailand or vietnamese. I hate dark skinned asians.

Jap girls don't age that well

That's why you go azn gf never azn wife

japan probably

My longest relationship was a korean girl. Half korean though. naturally blonde with blue eyes. pic related

HAWAII

Go to Tobita Shinchi in Osaka. Literal playground.

Attractive, Mid Twenties, White guy with money.

>can't get laid.

Damn, bro, how did you fuck that up?

thank you

Vancouver Canada is more chinks then white people. Wide variety from Philipino to Korean.

That's why it's called hongcouver

why waste money on sluts when you could invest it in crypto

That's one exotic Korean. Did her gash smell more like Kimchee or a Big Mac?

spend all you have on asians boi, dont be cheap, buy em everything they want.

jap whores are kinda racist even against whites but there is a red light district in tokyo if you walk around for a bit youll find them. just avoid all the nigerians. that should go without saying but they are fuckin everywhere

This. Or you're selling out the future of the white race

she doesn't even look a quarter asian to me much less half. If her dad was korean then he got cucked

Are you kidding asian granny at the mall aged great

Tokyo is a big city. Yoshiwara is where the soaplands are, but a lot of them are for Japanese only.

That's quite an ass. Who is that?

soapjou.com/yoshiwara/ranking.php

I saw the pink/white dangly part of the image and just assumed it was an octopus reaching out with tentacles.

Time for bed.

Lol. Only the shitty looking minorities go to America for “better” opportunities, because of ‘muh freedom’ and ‘equarity’

I know a Japanese woman in her late 50's that doesn't have a single wrinkle or gray hair.

Go to Japan retard

Japan?

Unironically, this.

Those are white chasers. Asian women do make excellent SOs, but you can't be a faggot and let them whip you. Be the man.

it's like that with literally any woman

I'd pay 1 ETH to bury my face in that ass until I drown or died of pink eye

Exactly, but Asian women are deceptively passive and a lot of limp cucks get caught off guard when the dragon is unleashed. I love it when they fight because I stone cold stun their asses and they don't run to the police like white cunts.

Idk man, I've worked around a lot of Korean people for any number of years. I probably wouldn't have guessed it on my own, but the shape of her face/jawline is a very Korean looking feature and even her eyes, though it's harder to tell due to make up and such.

kek