Overvalued

I believe in crypto as much as the rest of you guys

but isnt this shit overvalued?
(crypto in general, not just Eth)

Eth, Cardano, Neo, etc aren't doing anything at the moment to warrant their billions in valuation.

They definitely have future potential, but so did Amazon, which did eventually recover and reach new heights, but dozens of other companies crashed and burned despite great potential.

I'm open to being convinced Im wrong though, i want to make shit tons of money too.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ethereum/research
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ETH is undervalued. It should hit 30-50k EOY if not more. LIke do you seriously think ETH will ONLY 10x in the next few months? Please.

money that pumped XRP are now pumping ETH

brainlets think this is permanent

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

how is this mathematically possible faggot

Current price x 50

On the long-term legacy of the bubble, venture capitalist Fred Wilson, who funded dot-com companies, said about the dot-com bubble:

"A friend of mine has a great line. He says 'Nothing important has ever been built without irrational exuberance'. Meaning that you need some of this mania to cause investors to open up their pocketbooks and finance the building of the railroads or the automobile or aerospace industry or whatever. And in this case, much of the capital invested was lost, but also much of it was invested in a very high throughput backbone for the Internet, and lots of software that works, and databases and server structure. All that stuff has allowed what we have today, which has changed all our lives... that's what all this speculative mania built".

ETH pumping has been pretty consistent this year, brainlet

This is literally the only crypto that has a working project right now.

Look at what the guys at Ethereum Research are working on:
github.com/ethereum/research (go to papers).

At a traditional corporation (Google/IBM) each of those would be a dozen patents worked on by people in their dedicated research labs. Ethereum IS the king of crypto

vb will just create more eth to suppress the value

Why wouldn't it be? It needs a little over 20x in one fucking year to reach 30k. Ethereum can perform any function bitcoin does and more, so this price is not at all outlandish.

It can't be overvalued when the market is growing at an accelerating pace, that only happens when the market size is somewhat stable. It'll be overvalued when your grandparents ask you to set up a coinbase account for them.

This ETH rally is JUSTing my coins. I made like 1.5k in gains early and lost about a k. I tried to sell to ETH earlier but my sell order didn't fill. Guess I'll just have to hold.
>TFW no ETH to buy the dip

ETH is the most imporant technology in the last 5 years desu

This is why ETH will topple BTC. ETH is eating now when it goes up.

Is this the new copypasta?

The US stock market cap is ~25 TRILLION right now. Buttcoin still is almost double Eth's market cap, and EVEN IF ether hit... say 10k .... that would only leave a market cap of 1.1 trillion.

This is a global currency with a finite supply and potentially millions of applications. Look at the charts, 50% in one week. Read the writing on the wall before it's too late.

How the fuck are ETH and NEO not doing anything at the moment? They're used to create your ERC20 and NEP5 shitcoins on their network. Learn to crypto normie

I think we're not even close to overvaluation yet.

>tfw I 3.5xxed my money starting with 60k in 8 weeks but I underperformed ETH
Sad. I should've just gone all in on ETH.

fuck i shouldve bought at $8

this

not to mention when ETH goes PoS, it'll be hoarded like jews hoard diamonds, no one wants to sell their ETH

ETH/BTC price ratio now at approximately 10:1, it was 20:1 a few weeks ago. Do people seriously doubt that ETH will flip BTC at this point?

You still have time to buy chainlink lad. Or just buy ETH, it has plenty of room to grow.

Right? And eth futures should go live any day now. And this isn't going to be a small bump like it was with bitcoin. Why not? Because unlike bitcoin, ethereum actually has a very bright future.

All the dumb money rushing in from bitcoin will at least double this alone.

I had held chainlink since pre-sbios, and I sold about 2 weeks ago. Their work with SWIFT is just as an advisory role, and has nothing to do with the CL token itself.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on trading pairs with the main coins and why they differ? Why should I buy ETH over BTC and trade with that instead? etc?

> captcha: hol me

>but isnt this shit overvalued?
(crypto in general, not just Eth)

KEK at overvalued, like they're actually valued anything at all.

This is what we're up against. Let them come and FOMO into our cheap bags. we are only in january, normies trickle in