Bought XLM on a dip and

It wans't the bottom... AHHHHHHHH fuuuu anons, fuck you fuck you fuck you

Does this coin even have a bottom??

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
i.imgur.com/iAszlva.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

losing hope at this point, honestly. no buying interest to be seen anywhere. what the fuck.

I also bought the dip
then the dip turned into the high for the week
now I am here bleeding money, holding bags.
Hopefully better by next week. right.

It has no bottom.

THE BUY ORDERS ARE FLOODING IN, HODL ON TIGHT

Sending James Cameron to find the bottom

yo homes this shit about to Finna Moon Lambo so hoddle onto this coin nigger!

Bought the dip, sold down 20%. Made some nice moves daytrading and I'm only down 4% on the week. I was heavy in XLM and XRP.

I'm in your boat OP, AND WERE FUCKING SINKING!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>Does this coin even have a bottom??

1300 sats

Same here. It looked like it was consolidating, but it broke down.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
I JUST KEEP
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
LETTING ME DOWN
IT ALL
RETURNS
TO NOTHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MOMMYYY WHY IS IT CRASHING SELL SELL SELL LIKE TENDIES IN A BIZ GROCERY STORE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO SUCK MY DICK AND WATCH MY VIDEOS LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

The Stellar marketing team forgot to do any marketing.

>marketing team

They have money set up for partnerships and real startups

Not to hype people on bullshit announcements like all the other fakecoins in this scam of a cryptoworld

MOMMY, MAKE THE BAD MEN STOP.
PLEASE IT HURTS!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You don't want your XLM I'll take them: GAHK7EEG2WWHVKDNT4CEQFZGKF2LGDSW2IVM4S5DP42RBW3K6BTODB4A

Make sure you include the deposit MEMO: 1043122015

Marketing always doesn't seem to have its perks. Just look at Justin Sun hyping TRX.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Lol ok

check the charts

#staystrong

i.imgur.com/iAszlva.gifv