Moving to Slovenia from Australia for Tax Haven

Boys how can i make this work?

Slovenia is 100% tax free on crypto income, same as belrus but fuck going to belrus because its way harder to get by using english there.

Are there any expats here? I am a NEET who got lucky in crypto and i dont want to cash out here, i want to go live in slovenia for a year cash out and then come back to aus if i feel like - im starting to hate this country, 45% tax rate suck my dick.

Anybody here live in slovenia or other european shit holes? How do i rent an apartment in a non english speaking country, i literally have no experience, all i know is that apartments there are $500aud/month which is hilariously cheap.

Currently i can pull 6k usd per month so will i be able to live like a king there? Please help bizbros

Other urls found in this thread:

ato.gov.au/General/Capital-gains-tax/International-issues/Changing-residency/
youtube.com/watch?v=uH2aX_LyQbg&list=RDEMVy82r4MiYj3ExzNWc0UlBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will probably get abducted and murdered don't bother

Just don't fucking cash out

Unironically considering this too

Where can we get more info brah?

I want out of straya

*sniffs

Fuck off kangoo we're full

Yeah full of shit. We're coming over.

>45% tax rate

Holy moly user

Pay your taxes nigger. It's much cheaper than gypos kidnapping you and selling your liver for pennies. Also you won't get residentship, get fucked

Yep, have you been seeing the aussie tax thread on biz lately?

Aussies are sick of this shit

>australian citizen
>no need for visa in your shithole EE country
>can stay there for a year EASILY and be worshipped for my aussie citizen status
>tax free neet lifestyle
>cuck your women

Why would you want to move to a shit hole country and risk getting kidnapped? There are other ways to cash out. Use your imagination.

Stfu cunt, we're comin over, open up those borders mate. Our govo fucked us ay

Unless you have connections with mafia, you will end up begging the Australian embassy to pay for your flight home. Dont be naive.

Slovenia is a relatively safe country you ignorant cunt,

You do know you can rent out an apartment in the heart of the capital for 1k aud a month? Who the fuck is gonna kidnap me there, i can hire bodyguards, with the money im making from crypto i can live like a king there whilst cashing out

Lol most likely scenario is you'll end up in the obituaries since you clearly haven't thought this through

you do understand that changing residencies is a cgt event brainlet
ato.gov.au/General/Capital-gains-tax/International-issues/Changing-residency/

Fellow ausfag here. My wealthy neighbour has Slovenian family and just spent 3 months holidy there. Ill suss the cunt out

I am from slovenia and can confirm 6k you live like a god here, i also got lucky if you rly coming over you can contact me somehow and i can tell you everything there is to know

>just spent 3 months holiday
>in november, december, january

No wonder you're all suicidal.

You are a fucking idiot, almost no criminal activity here ignorant cunt

Shut the fuck up dumbass he can move someplace else. You don't want aussies here or anywhere near.

Why dont u want me to come to your shithole third world country and fuck your sexy women with my white aussie dick to spread the white man seed in your shitty country so it can become better?

Yeah maybe for the actual citizens. You know that Slovenia is a hide out spot for organized criminals from over the world? Some aussie acting like a mad cunt throwing money everywhere is a big red target.
Hire bodyguards.. Lmao. Theyll be the ones cutting your fingers off.

I prefer aussies over shiptars now btfo

LOL im coming over now 110%

You think im stupid? Its a safe country u cock sucker ive done my research and ill be living in ur capital city llujid or whatever the fuck its called.

Ill be goig out every night and fucking your women mercilessly in my apartment in the heart of your city.

Bow to me you fucking third worlder EE subhuman, the anglo is coming for your tax haven country and sexy women

>bodyguards
Hahahahaha you fucking pussy no need for such thing here

Yo krunoslav I see what youre doing trying to get a jump start. "theres no criminal activity in slovenia, trust me i show you good time lets get in contact".

Aj neseri posranc

You'll be waking up with a finger up your ass and getting btfo by serbian muscle

>Amerimuts
How can a person be so oblivious to the world?

Yeh i know im just making a point that i have enough to live easily in slovenia for a year or two hilst i cash out tax free.

Im nit going there to live forever, im going there to cash out and have sex with slovenian girls cause theyre sexy, do girls there speak good english btw? Are they sluts? How many can i expect to fuck as a white man with blue eyes?

I am just trying to help fellow biztards I am retired at 24, I caught ANS train and stratis ICO

The only thing making me suicidal is our tax rates and this balmy 35°c day

Most of them speak good english, slovenian girls are known as ez girls and golddiggers, soo ALOT

Let me help you out, how can I get in contact with you? Also, any activity that can be determine to be "for profit", i.e. not a hobby is still a taxable event

You sure that Slovenia is tax free? Got proof?

It is tax free, 1st hand info me and my friends been cashing out alot

Lets definitely get in contact, when i reach slovenia will you meet up?

Ill cut you up and throw you in a ditch somewhere so please come in a car so i can begin a new life in your street shitter country.

Pizda si zabit bedak, tle se ti bojo nasral pa scal pa pizdarije delal, cene stanvan ti bojo šle v pizdo matrno pa zravn delal še propagando da bo še več teh pojebkov pršlo sm, zravn se bo pa še dejansk organiziran kriminal pojavlov k bo glih te šupke ciljov. Odjebi s to tvojo dobrodošlico vosu naumn

Also, he has family there and spent new years in Paris. Trust me, nigga is loaded

Yes it is, for crypto income it is

Ja zarad 1 osla se jih bo 5k naselil sm fak, ksj si paranoicn nej pridejo ko jih jebe js bom to izkoristu. Kaksn organiziran kriminal hahahha ne seri lepo te prosm

There is no capital gains tax on crypto gains in Slovenia.
What about income tax if cryptos are your only income?

>t. clueless

Enjoy that 50% tax rate if you're even admitted lmao

Get over it you subhuman, no amount of FUD is going to convicne me not to come to your street shitter country.

I a man who has his mind up, and whats on my mind is slovenian pussy and tax free cashing out.

Us anglos are your gods, you pajeets are inferior to us

Dej mi povej koko boš to izkoristu, kva maš od njih. Ja, koj k bo enmu to ratal se to začne širt ko svina, ampak ti itak žviš v enmu mehurčku pr 24 k si se komej izvalu. Uživej da ni obdavčen pa pust te kurce, da ostanejo tam k so. Kar poglej na hrvašk kšne probleme jim teli pizdeci delajo polet, je čist #blacked scena k niso normalni, ne morš vrjet dokler jih ne vidš

I dare you to do it. You will get cucked so badly here. Idiots like you get robbed and mugged in a blink of an eye here by poorfags and ExYugo thugs. Enjoy when some STD slut poisons you and takes your money when she comes over. Welcome to Balkan.

These guy know what they are talking about.

Pofukana pedercina. Usuti ze hlapc prfuknen kaj mu lizes supak. Cim mn rabmo tujga sranja tle da nam se dauke uvedejo zarad takih gnid kokr si ti.

Use se da izkoristt glede na tist da sm de izvalu vrejm da zivim v realnem svetu sm na svojm od 17 leta pa leto zapora mam za sabo

Standard paranoicni slovenci kek

Quads of truth

As an Aussie of slovenian decent, you're both embarassing as an Australian, and insulting to Slovenia. Do your self a favor and go to Croatia.

>Do your self a favor and go to Croatia.
Why Croatia?

Aussies who put on the dick head aussie act in other countries are despised by everyone especially other Australian
Youre embarrassing dude probably get dropped by some serb the first time you hit the clubs

>Welcome to Balkan.
youtube.com/watch?v=uH2aX_LyQbg&list=RDEMVy82r4MiYj3ExzNWc0UlBg

Cool I love Slovenia now I'm moving there soon.

First time this happened

slovakian here, kys

user pls

In Canada we only pay like 20% crypto tax

How's it going little bros?

can't complain, have been living in Austria for the last 20 years

yeah it's true it's pretty awesome here, the worst thing that can happen to you is getting drowned in slow paperwork

otherwise most people know english and are pretty friendly

also
are talking about not wanting immigrants here, but i'd happily take in 100 aussies if that means 100 sand niggers get rejected

Good to hear, you're doing well. After all, Austrians are like our cousins. Living in countryside or in a city?

Cgt in Australia is 30%, or 15% if you held them for a year. Where did you get 45 from?

doing well apart from the taxation on crypto gains. Its a small town with sub 40k so kinda a mixture of countryside/city, it's comfy here but sometimes it gets boring

enjoying no tax so so far so good

That will change.

Other AUS thread archived while I was reading it.

I need to know this. Am I expected to pay income tax on gains mades through trades that are STILL held in cryptos? I'm fucking broke. They want me to fuck over my portfolio by withdrawing 30% to fiat to pay their fucking mobster fees?

OR is it only income once I pull to fiat??

Sounds nice. I guess it's similar to the situation in South Moravia. A lot of small comfy towns and if you want some fun, you just hop on a train to Brno.

Heh, yeah, that part is kinda nice. Are there any news about government's approach to crypto?

>Just pay the extortion fee goy under pain of imprisonment!

They have "plans" to tax crypto in 2019 but that might as well mean no taxation until mid 2020

If you're broke as in you have no job and make $0 you can cash out 19,999 tax free

I actually plan to withdraw about 35-45% of my crypto savings at the end of 2018. Not sure how long can it last at this pace and overvaluation. As long as people think they can make quick money from crypto, we might be just fine, I guess.

Ok listen to me you literal niggers in this thread trying to FUD Slovenia.
My family is Serbian and Croatian, and you can go to those countries and be relatively safe, hell you would love it in most towns and there would be nothing happening to you unless you made your gains public.
Now, having said that Slovenia is 10 TIMES better than both of those shitholes. Take my advice, go there and cash out and it will be the best monetary decision you've ever made in your life. Also, of you have any cash you can fuck 9/10 Germanic rapebabies and they will absolutely gobble your dick provided you're not Asian. Godspeed, user.

The fudders are probably Slovenians themselves, mate. Chill.

>have any cash you can fuck 9/10 Germanic rapebabies and they will absolutely gobble your dick

Can you pay them to have your children? Asking for a friend.

I feel like we might get some weeks of bear market but than again as U said as long people will feel that they can get rich of this we will be good

also, there are so many legit good projects emerging so I am not worried

Definitely going to cash out some later in 2018

Is avoiding taxes really worth the deracination?

Don't know why there's so many pajeet fucks in here shitting on Slovenia.. it's a beautiful country.

Honestly i hate all cops, cunts in governement and the parliment in australia, im proud if an aussie can pull this off because those cunts are useless and everyone is out to get you here.

It's good you have a realistic approach to this, good luck with trading, bro.

If the state (country) you live in doesn't give a rats ass about you other than fullfilling the purpose of tax livestock then why the fuck should I care about giving the parasitic state my rightfully earned money??

You've made your bed, now lie in it. My country isn't perfect either, but I still wouldn't permanently emigrate.

Capitulation isn't in my nature, mutt.

Honestly you slovenians dont want us aussies in your country. You're going to get the most entitled cunts out

Go to Italy user, nicer and 100% crypto tax free

>leaving your country, nation and cultural heritage behind because of taxes
>Capitulation isn't in my nature, mutt.
I'll let you think about what you just wrote.

>

Honestly If you go to the wealthier places in Slovenia, there is a way better standard of living.

Less non whites, no tax, far more attractive and well behaved women.

I'm not even hwyte lel

vs bo use miro poštimov

That explains it, I guess. What about trying to change your country for the better rather then running away from problems as soon as they arise?

actually we're pretty racist so we have like 10x less colored people than the "wealthier places"

if you faggot are really considering it, leave email or some contact

I can show you shit around the country, even though you are going to get shit for coming here cocksucker

Le international brown global citizen
Kill yourself, you have no identity

ye, slovenia is quite racist to be honest

maybe not in bigger cities that much, but seeing a black man, asian or a jew is pretty much waiting to point finger at them.

as aussie you'd get along quite well probably, because you are white and most likely like to drink 5x per week like other degenerates

Slovenians only like Serbs from what I've heard.

Where is the evidence that Slovenia is tax free for CRYPTO TRADERS AND NOT JUST HOLDERS?! Take a look at Slovenia tax rates, very hard to believe it would be tax free

I always thought of Slovenians as quite "progressive" because you always wanted to be associated with the West. At least that is my experience with Erasmus students from Slovenia.