it's bitcoin's bullrun all over again
UNSTOPPABLE

time to sell

T.bancor

based sexy vitalik

that jawline could slice through mountain ranges

i was still accumulating only have 40.

Just noticed that kids with down syndrome just look really fucking chinese

ETH being over $1k defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1k?

Look at rich brian - dat stick on youtube. His fat friend looks just like hd has downs

It’s about to hit full blown mania/FOMO. New investors will see the price, hear all the hype surrounding it, think they’re missing out on the next explosion and buy in. Thereby creating a self-fulfilling prophecy and causing the price to go parabolic

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>only on etherdelta
I don't have an account with them tho

1. Etherdelta doesn't require an account
2. Even if it did, why the fuck wouldn't you make one?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

>Bought just before the meme crash a couple of days ago
>could have bought for 20-25% off
>have friends tell me there's no reason for etherium to keep growing because reasons
>end up switching coin
>wake up to this

maybe im just too retarded to even try

Just shit luck dont worry about it, it has literally no reason to go to the moon atm, yet it did

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

Glad I got 10.

everyones buying in thinking its the next bitcoin. normies who dont know about alt coins