VIBE IS TRADING ON BINANCE

Prices are WTF LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the binance kiss of death

people are going to get REKT'd

Why would anyone buy in the first hours of new listings? The people who want to sell isn't even near to the peak...wait for the Floor, lol

That's a teaser for wanchain listing :)

Buy UFR. To the moon :)

Was there any indication that this gonna gonna list on Binance today? Or was this literally out of the blue?

I can't find anything about it being announced. I was sorting through prices and saw VIBE listed as 0.00. Next thing you now, the market was open for it on binance. Weird.

>virtual reality token
And here am I, thinking I've seen it all...

+500% nice

some idiot just bought my stack for $2 over market price LMAO

Congrats on this, seriously.

Damn, just had the perfect opportunity to buy too during that ETH run... GG to all who reap on this one tonight.

Watch out, pajeets are going to start fudding/shilling soon out of anger. They always buy the second a coin drops and get fucked somehow

Didnt you faggots learn anything when APPC dropped? BUY THAT SHIT NOW. It literally mooned. Normies are so hungry for the next 10x.

Pls buy my bags, after 30min of trading, pls sirs, buy cheap and nice coin

Someone want to give me 1 VIBE itd be grateful
0x646e0ab5d5a0deed35c0dc767ee88536d6f793a2

get rekt

Already tanking fast AF. Down to 3 from 6/7

give me 1 reason to

That's literally, you fucking pajeet

>Get rekt, loo

I would suck you dick and give you a BTC for one.

Hahaha the bagholders from this will be nunerous

if you knew how to play the market you would be up 20% like me

Bought at 3.50, sold at 6.50, thought it would go to 10, so I bought back in at 7.
30 seconds later it dropped to 3.
Stayed there.Sold at a loss. 400$ lesson.

Never gonna try timing the market again. Buy and hold from now on.

Bought at 25000, sold at 68000.

AMA

Is there any chance this coin will go above 4000 again? Just bought some heavy bags =(

Why did i buy this stupid fucking coin at 460

hahaha so many pajeets around here getting BTFO. Hilarious. You guys should start a self-help group and have regular threads and stuff.

Bought at 0.20 on Etherdelta weeks ago. These newfags and newbies on /biz pretending they know something about market getting me mad. Can you just fuck off from this board already? Before you brainlets there were nice discussion and real indepth research into undervalued coins. No it's just these retards with 5k portfolio.

460 where the hell did you find that ?

I hope this dips, I want another 10k.

I think we found a floor at 2$. All the weak hand are off already.

theme for those still hodling

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbx6gULYNbc

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

GET THAT LAMBO

What is this coin even doing?

who gives a fuck about bjork. I know of a project thqat has grammy award winning artist and top music managers of the industry involved. Not going to say it because your a faggot but ill shill it after im done buying the ICO.

WTF you are mixing completely nonrelated projects. OMG when you don't know anything just posting here pls.

* stop

Why does it cost 16$ in processing from coinbase to binance what the hell? I'm just trying to send 10$ in BTC through, how do people live with the transfer fees?

Didn’t set my stop loss right. Looks like I got a bit of a bag

BOUGHT AT 79570!!!!!

By not sending btc
Ethereum is cheaper and faster

Ok, guys. Will it pump once more after the normies are hearing from that coin? Binance listing is still under the radar and not even on CMC yet.? Normies usually take a bit longer to comprehend stuff.

I fomo'd in at around 3k sats. First time asking Veeky Forums for an advice, let's see.

thanks

h e l p

haha rekt

BUY VIBE on HITBTC