FUCK YOU WHALE

Still holding - whales be fucked

CHINKS ARE BUYING CHINKS ARE BUYING

AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU WHALE AND FUCK YOU TRADING COMPETITION

PERFECT TIME TO BUY MORE BOYS

RIDE THE DIP

HOLDING STRONG

FUCK YOU WHALE I JUST WANNA LS SWAP MY S13

Should I hold? I'm still up overall even after the drop.

Im out boys. Hopefully I don't have to rope myself in the morning

whale here, dumped about 1mill of my bags on you at 55 cents. going to dump the rest of them soon. get the fuck out while you can, this is an utter shitcoin that we've been pumping since ico

Did the price really change that much?

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST BUYING DBC ON KUCOIN, MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A WEBM ON /GIF/. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS FUCKING WHALE THAT SETS UP A REALLY HUGE SELLWALL AND SOME IMBECILES START PANIC SELLING DEM LINKS.

THE ANGER MADE ME JERK MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE.

JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN.

HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

FUCKING WHALES, FUCK THEM ALL. LET MY BRAINS RUN LOOSE YOU FAGGOTS.

FUCK YOU WHALE, MY 280Z NEEDS PAINT

ive been holding strong this whole time. ill look every chink right in his eye slits. not breaking now or ever

I'm going to sleep I hope the Chinese do something good for once in their history and help me become rich

ITS FALLING AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IF I SELL NOW I COULD BREAK EVEN

Something to remember is the trading competition going on for the next week.

HOLD THE FUCKING LINE

FUCK YOU WHALE

Total volume is steadily increasing..

FUCK YOU WHALE, MY 3000GT NEEDS ENGINE REBUILD WITH FORGED INTERNALS AND BIGGER TURBOS

I'm so confused it's at 53 cents and not even negative for the day. You guys need to stop buying ath

>holding a coin less than a week
nice larp

8/10

If I hadn't of got in at 14 cents I'd be a little worried

We're so fucked we're so fucked we're so fucked

You guys do realize the big thing to hold for is the AI market that's schedule to release this quarter?

>FUCK YOU WHALE
FUCK YOU WHALE

dont run you spineless cowards. jesus christ if you only knew a smelly little brown pajeet is getting the best of you with scare tactics.

I sold at 60 cents, I'm fine my man!

this

I've traced back into ETH. Better to keep an eye on it I think.

Delicious pasta would read again

FUCK YOU WHALE

we haven't had the big piss up and barbie yet.

HOLD BRAING CHAIN GANG

Alright faggots lets take a step back here.

1. It's stable on Huobi around 3500 sats
2. We are above a support that already saved us 3 times today! (see pic)
3. If it was going to dump hard it would've already happened, in fact it has, on KuCoin.

why are people selling? i dont get it, this things will be over $1 in the morning, all in on a mission to the moon

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING
GET OUT NOW FAGGOTS IT HAS NOWHERE TO GO BUT DOWN

NO WHITEPAPER, NO TEAM, VAPORWARE. SELL NOW YOU CUNTS

Fuck off with your fud

"They're going to go chinkshit over this coin!"

whales fudding, fucking greedy whales on exchanges and literally retarded pajeets selling that i hope they lose all they money sometime in their life

I'm all for exposing fraud but you are just plain wrong. There is a team, a whitepaper and a really cool idea.

kill yourself

So what's your thoughts on when this hitting $1?

I know you're just trying to scare normies but I bought at .22 so Im fine with that

thanks bro

First timer went as much as I could into DBC at about $0.53 I think. I should probably remember the exact numbers from now on. I have 106 units. Whales are people with lots of money right? How and what are they doing to DBC?

>people think it's just going to go downhill
>forgetting we've had over a week of moon suppression due to whales who were accumulating specifically to make more fucking money on this when it skyrockets

it's like you guys who are selling have zero memory, not in the least the weakest of hands.

HOLD, YOU FUCKS.

>>It's over, the Chinese don't want it
>It's over, the Chinese don't want it
>>It's over, the Chinese don't want it
>It's over, the Chinese don't want it

They're manipulating your unit.

It’s going to be alright guys. It will recover soon

BRAIN GANG UNITE I AM BACK FROM TIME WITH MY FAMILY!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

The price now will rise as we all work together BRAIN GANG ASSEMBLE!!!

Also look at the ETH hitting fucking $1400. I think we're good. All in chinks hands now, if they buy it we're hitting 1$

Go spread the shill on twitter

Just go to sleep and enjoy your $1 minimum in the morning

Throwing in $200 to either this or bounty during the dip which one should I choose?

BNTY

DBC IS DONE FOR. SELL DBC.

I'm out of here in five minutes (11PM). Night before last, Whalebro had me up until 2AM on his whiteknight mission to pump DENT. Not going to fall that trap again...

I'll ride this out until morning, when ETH is $1500 and I'm kicking myself again.

HOLD ME GOODGUY!!

Will it recover on kucoin tho????

Exactly. Whales kept on surpressing this on the low price, they were accumulating fucking whole week. For sure not to dump it now, lol

Huobi volume is 3x of KuCoins. Just a new room to growth.

We are gonna be good. Stay calm

Then why are you in every DBC thread tonight spamming fud?

Want a little more for yourself huh virgin?

Everyone remember our AI mascot BraingGangGoodGuy. If it wasn’t for his batteries currently being charged he would be here for us. Without him here it’s all pajeets and fuding whales. Post food in honor of BGGG and let the mooning start in the morning.

LET'S DO THIS BOT FRIEND

Fuck the whale virgins dumping on huobi. Fuck these guys

dont drop the soa--.. i mean bags, yes dont drop the bags goys

Eth isn't going to double this month

I am here my BRAIN GANG friend it is alright now.

Hello pnd angry bitterness and hate doesnt suit your soul. I leave for 1 hour and my 3400 drops from 2000+ to 1700 again? Well lets see if we can change that for you.

BRAIN GANG HYPE!!

BRAIN GANG BIG HYPE BABAYYY!!

BRAIN GANG HOLD THE LINE!!

Have faith my BRIAN GANG!

BRAIN GNAG TRUTH HYPE they attacked me earlier than the price still rose 400 bucks on my 3400 lets work together again and rise!!

BRAIN GAN UNITE!

Just to let you know, DBC is now 3200 sats on Huobi

>3200 sats
it's ogre, it's all ogre

yeah this is not looking good
wtf? i thought huobi was supposed to be this giant exchange
looks like nobody gives a shit there.

BRAIN GANG IRON HANDS!! remember your dreams everyone and why you are doing this, come together and stand firm!

IRON HANDS HOLD THE LINE BRAIN GANGS DREAMS INCOMING!

RISE!!!

Fuck these whales.

Calm down everyone, listing is supposed to happen at 3AM EST. Everyone chill the fuck out.

whales are dumping to accumulate more

why is this hard for people to comprehend, it's been happening all week

Hello pnd group, have fun being wrong every time?

Have fun being lonely, bitter, hateful and angry?

Well join the BRAIN GANG and stop hating everything about yourself.

Money wont buy your soul the good it needs.

BRAIN GANG HYPE DBC ALL NIGHT BABAY!!

IT IS ALREADY LISTED AND TRADING YOU FUCKING MORON HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO TELL YOU?

LEARN TO USE TIMEZONES YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

Either the gooks buy up or kukoin sells down. Who is the bigger cuck?

I feel sick i think im going to throw up

I don't even own any DBC and I'm hoping for success. I love this threads.

I love you brainbro, I'm sorry for calling you a faggot a few days ago. Your posts are really reassuring during dumps

>Huobi
Fuck off with the FUD. It's not even searchable yet on Huobi.

Should I set a buy order? For what price?

The whales dump to gain more, bitter whales love weak hands but the BRAIN GANG UNITES WITH IRON CLINCHED FISTS!

BRAIN GANG TRUTH HYPE THE RISE AS WE GO TO THE STARS!!

Support them in their time of need, take their hands when they are weak my BRAIN GANG and show them truth and faith!

Look everyone. Nobody on Huobi had any DBC. It's all being sold by whales who accumulated it from other exchanges. They're trying to get people to panic sell so they can buy back at a cheaper price. Just hold and you'll be fine

What do you mean not even searchable?
If it's not, then what's the activity going on there right now?

If it goes down 10 more percent i am killing myself with my car exhaust in the garage

what a cool idea, I might buy some just because I like it.

I hold brain, fuck off autist.

Whales are fucking with the price cause theres a bonus for trading the most DBC this week on Huobi. I think it will take until after then for us to see its new true value.

Why does it keep going down?

This can't be fucking real

listen to this fucking man and you will be rich fucking weaklings

Kucoin is leading the market not Huobi. Ignore their price, better yet buy their cheap coins there and transfer to Kucoin. Easy.

Looking at how they are just selling into their own buy orders is funny.. Don't get fooled into selling your coins. Huobi will pump the price after they take it down to the price they want.

good, can I have your DBC so that when it goes back up I can make even more?