Thoughts on WAVES/MTR/EOT?

Thoughts on WAVES/MTR/EOT?

WAVES = $12.49; 1.2B Marketcap; 100M coins. It's a currency for the Waves DEX. What's nice about the DEX is that there are no registration requirements. Not even an email address is needed to trade. Also available on binance.
>create wallet
>xfer to wavesplatform
>trade

MRT =

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/948919452917272577
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for moon

Bump for mars

Good luck user. No one gives a fuck about Waves. I've tried many times to show them. Most undervalued crypto around.

I'm just biding my time for another inevitable major exchange collapse which will start the WAVES bull run.

Oh well, eth and smart contracts are coming to waves soon.

Even btc only took me 15 mins to transfer to waves. Fucking COSS.io took me 20 hours to transfer LTC.

DEX is the future of asset trading. What are your other top decentralized exchanges?

Yes smart contracts and this explodes! Supposed to be Q1 (non turning complete) and then Q4 turing complete I believe.

Also I read 48% of supply is leasing. Fuckers are hard to get so when it moons watch the fuck out.

Source on that?

Waves is Russian scam trash. Never moons, always red. Only keep hold if you want to cuck yourself out of gains.

>mad because I don't own any
>mad because I bought at ath

Choose one.

I would not invest in WAVES without knowing what happened to the 30,000 BTC raised in the ICO. How much of that BTC has been spent and on what? How much is left?

>Never moons, always red.
Weird.
How come that I'm up 800% on my waves & related tokens "investment"?

What's
>EOT
?
That EOT Token one got airdropped a few? How do I know if that's the legit one. One of the many weaknesses of waves is that there are too many clones and shittokens floating around, with no easy way to check if it's the real deal.

twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/948919452917272577

>That EOT Token one got airdropped a few?
And speaking of random airdrops:
Which other tokens are actually the real deal?
I'm not looking for pic related, but what for example about OCL Oceanlab? Apprently, that's a legit thing. Or Mercury? A few months ago, I drunkenly bought a thousand (and about 30k RBX…) which are now worth about 1k$…

Not worth buyin. People still w8in on tons of bch transferin from exchange. Seems like a scam desu

>Bagholder spotted

Waves is garbage. I held it at one point because everyone said December was gonna be their month. Except it was a HUGE joke. Sold that trash and made 5x what i wouldve made if i held this Russian scam coin.

2018 has been flat out terrible for waves too. Stop trying to get people to buy Into this worthless sinking ship!

I doubt theres even 10k left. Notice how theres no marketing and promotion? And i heard tons of people complaining that they cant withdraw their funds for many weeks already and support does nothing. Wouldnt be surprised if theres nothing left. Sasha probably spent it on hookers and blow in the vacation.

DO NOT INVEST IN THIS RUSSIAN SCAM. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!!

>could do big news
>add kebab money on dex

Yeah, $100 until the end of the year.

>DO NOT INVEST IN THIS RUSSIAN SCAM. YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!!
But this is crypto, everything is probably a scam, so yoou either stay out totally, or you just play, until proven right.

This is one of the worst bottom of the barrel scams. Youre better off throwing your money in a fire.

Well, then it's an extremely well done scam that has managed to convince even big folks that it is real. Just look at all the waves based projects, both crypto-crypto and crypto-real world.

Stop trying to scam people out of money. Many complaints about below average returns, huge losses and people not being able to withdraw their money. Support is doing nothing and unresponsive for weeks. Team is bad at communicating. Fuck this Russian scam. It should be illegal for Americans to invest in this or for them to target Americans. I hope it gets banned before more victims get scammed.

LAST WARNING:DO NOT INVEST IN WAVES. ITS A RUSSIAN SCAM!

>Many complaints about below average returns, huge losses
But that's not a scam. that's simply speculating with some high risk asset. No one is entitled to gains.

>and people not being able to withdraw their money.
That, however does sound scammy. Do you have any source on that?

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi