then fuck it I'm going down with the ship...I have a job ill survive ya dig lol

No.

Fare well user

btc chart looks even worse

Don't be stupid anons

Tryinh to help

Last warning

Phone bump

Everything will be fine and back to where it was in a few days, then go higher. If not, I'll hold for years if I have to, I don't give a fuck.

Your chart is proof that this counting to 9 thing doesn't work. You'd have sold it at 1200....

Explain. I'm a real idiot when it comes to this. Why should I sell all.

i've been saying this all day, glad to see some other smart investors on Veeky Forums. don't make other people rich, sell now. bitcoins gonna be under 10k soon and alts will take the same plunge.

For bitcoin to have an uptrend, we would need to finish above 15700$ in 19minutes.

ETH will most liekly follow bitcoin.. unless people decide to hedge against btc...

but in reality, alt markets have been 300/3000% up in the last month

Next hours will correct the market

u sir are a fucking moron get the FUCK OUT NORMIE FAG

user... you have made good gains lately? if yes, you can either go in Fiat (or tether) and wait for all this bullshit to resolve and buy back when indicators look good... or you can hold and (most likely at this point) be part of the Wojak brotherhood.

this. iron hands. just gunna hold like i always have.

because so much amounts of stupid / late money has entered the market, it's due for a correction. everything is also 100% speculation, so it has to come down, it can't keep going, not everyone can keep making money, it doesn't work that way. people that sell now will make money off people who wait

If past indicators are any indication of the future then I'll be balls deep in your mother's asshole in a few hours OP

You expect this to go up... or sideways?

why sell at the bottom?
4 hours ago this thread could have saved us some money

The bottom, lol

5 minutes before the octopus gives birth to a million wojaks

come back in 24 hours and lets see who was right

Heavy FUD nigger I'll Hodl through the corection.

HAPPENING

Sell now, go tether go fiat.

Oh no its going below $14k its never done that before at all in the past 2 months :(

Fuck off nigger

1btc = 1btc bitch

All the normies that bought xrp have already gotten justed

buy target for eth

Much appreciated user

Pretty sure charts looked just like that when we hit $11k in December. Fuck off nigger, you knew exactly when this was going to happen so its pretty obvious you're just FUDing, trying to get others to sell so you can buy back in cheaper.

All anons ITT. Hold. There is a reptilian jew ITT.

IT'S BELOW $14K!!! MOMMY!!!! MOMMY IT HURTS SO BAD MOMMY!!!! DADDY STOP I'LL BE A GOOD BOY DADDY PLEASE!!!!

DIY

Learn Tradeview ( find a Tom DeMark script)
learn to trade 9s (but always keep in mind sevral indicators)

youtube.com/watch?v=h5PuTzDimNA (watch this video VERY ATTENTIVELY, many times)

follow Nicola Duke on twitter

wtf OP delivered

Wtf op delivered our suicide

user... I've been warning people for 3 days...anyway, there are about 100 people that have seen this thread, crypto market is global... Germans don't browse Veeky Forums, nor do koreans, nor do japanese or chiense or arabs...

next stop should be around 12k... I don't know

10K seems very realistic

would leave an order opened at 8,9K in any case

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Wtf did you do user

OP knows a billionaire who was planning to cash out. This is what happens when a billionaire cashes out. He's using this billionaire's cashout as a way to try to make further FUD so the market crashes, then the billionaire buys back in when its $12k.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=uRBDBXdq5Ec

from 23:00

youtube.com/watch?v=RzYKJ7coEi4

You think I was alone to call this? BTC minimalists were getting fucking nervous.

PSSST. It's free real estate. Reminder to check CME for price floors and future trends. CME is still showing an uptrend, not a downtrend, for upcoming months.

Anyone on youtube can be a part of a huge shill ring. I trust nobody other than my own instinct.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

good luck kid

Last week it was at 13k.

Up 19% over the last 2 hours. OP is a noob.

lol too late now. If you aren't out already now you wait for the bounce back. If you sell now you are fucking retarded. Thank me later

let them sell user. this is gods way of sorting us.

ETH still stronk

surpised

It has started to trade inversely to BTC after that dip to 1250~

Would have expected to drop much lower... still do.

ive got a short open till 10k. hope this shit works out.

Fuck off Schwanzlutscher, you´re surrounded by germanfags!

Insane recovery against BTC

>when you invest in an actual product instead of numbers on a screen

Ich spreche etwas Deutsch aber Ich gehe ins bett.

Gute nacht anons.

Stay safe

Should I trade 6 ETH for ZRX, BAT, or XLM?