XVG

Is it death lads?

S

Yes

Yep

huh? it was ~1000 sats like two days ago, it's still up compared to then, its done well recently. Down for the day but pretty much everything's down today

buy out or wait?

fucking, why did i buy in today

We told you guys. We warned you guys. We said XVG is shit and it's all marketing. But no. Made up more justification of why you're making a dumb investment.

Let's agree that it has been talked shit about for a while now: XVG, TRX, XRP, are ALL shitcoins with lots of hype behind them. Lots of retards fell for it.

There are other shitcoins but all of them are debatable except those 3 mentioned. Those are the shitcoins that most people with half a brain say they're shitcoins. I mean, how many times have you read responses from those people like "haha I'm just in it for the money" in those shitcoin threads. No talk about real technology. No talk about vision. About goals. About anything other than fucking money. Those are hype coins. There are no real rational believers in it. It was all built on hype.

Congrats for those who tricked the dumbass. I'm sure y'all shorted the shit out of it.

i legit thougt it would gain some more traction and after a short amount time buy out. before it went broke

But good coins like xlm are in a free fall too.

Lmao wasn't there a "MOON MISSION" thread about this the other day? I tried warning people in that thread but all I got was "fuck you pajeet" and "FUD faggot"

Y'all niggas deserve to lose everything.

Can Litecoin be added to your list?

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera →

man fuck this

dude BTC is tanking too, itll probably go up dont sell at a loss

Stop copypasting pajeet!

I know, but still depressing to look at. But yeah.

Still Hodling. 1 day candles look good. Wraith has been released and actually does work quite well.

It's a good coin, but good things take time. I don't expect much from XVG for the next month or so, but it won't drop below 900sats anyway.

it's garbage, no anonymity and nobody on the deep web actually fucking uses it because it's garbage unproven tech

FUCK VERGE! GOOD RIDDANCE!