GET READY

its obvious eth will surpass btc.

as the more useless coin? yeah it’s possible

ETH would need to more than 10x just to match Bitcoin's price.

God damn Veeky Forums is fucking retarded. Seriously braindead. How do you even function?

holy shit corecucks really believe this

Marketcap

> doesn't know what a market cap is

>eth more useless than btc

goyim...I

>has no instrinsic value
>70% transfer fees

No, ETH just has to 5x and Bitcoin has to drop in price by half and ETH is #1.

Double dubs of truth

Nice meme lines
>This deluded
Get well, user

Damn, I hadn't considered that. That's a good point. Congrats on not being as dumb as all the other idiots on this board. Seriously.

man, my strategy up to now during ETH bull runs has been to go margin long with 2.5x leverage on polo, but you can only do it with BTC pair. I'm seriously hesitant to do it this time because the BTC that I receive might be worthless very soon. We're on the precipice of something unprecedented boys.

Ethereum doesn’t even have to double in price to surpass Bitcoin. Not to mention Bitcoin is bleeding market cap daily now.

Pic related: Bitcoin holders who don’t understand the difference between price and market cap

see this is why you will lose if you let emotions get in the way..lmao stop being faggots, swallow your pride and emotions and realize eth is the more effective crypto right now...ya dig...jesus Christ...if eth sucked i would be on btc now but sorry things evolve people. right now btc is sort of gargbage. nothing personal

>B-But muh lightning network
>B-But muh brand name
>B-But muh normies
The day eth flips btc will truly be a celeberation

I bought ethereum because my tech friends were shilling it, but I realize now it's completely pointless because people don't even want to use crypto for simple transactions, let alone complex smart contracts. Bitcoin's better long term because the concept is simpler. If institutional money is going to flow in(which is necessary for another 10x), it's going to bitcoin.

Last week it was ripple, before that bcash, wonder who will be king next week? Fucking dogecoin? There will be no more kings, top 5 will all be around the same MC

Would love if eth got #1 market cap slot. Then everyone would hate eth instead of btc.

Butcoin's days are numbered

Omg this 2 retards, pls be real :)