Last call ZCL, ALL aboard

Last call ZCL, ALL aboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T57v0hlcVpg&ab_channel=CryptoMirage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come to me my gains!

What will happen to btcp and zcl prices if btc keeps tanking?

here are some memelines

Wall got taller

>Implying this will go anywhere but down after the recent pump

That's what I call a fake wall.

They just want you to dump on you.

You have no idea what’s comin for you. ZCL will easily do a 5x

Stay poor

It's not a dump, they have been accumulating for the fork. Dump will be at the end of the month, these whales are gonna hold for their BTC Private

This is nothing. I always but up buy walls before heading to sleep ZZZzzzz you guys feeling sleepy?

ZCL is a steal right now under 175$

If not larp when will a breakout happen whalebro

With BTC bleeding to $11k they'll buy cheaper.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

youtube.com/watch?v=T57v0hlcVpg&ab_channel=CryptoMirage

Get in now

i just saw a thread where a bunch of fags were fuding zcl hard, and I'm sure they'll come here soon. Makes me sad, this is a good buy.

going to dump more when btc crashes down to 11k

crystal ball. where is btc gonna go after 11k?

back to 12k or 13k and then zigzag to 8k.

$25k

>zigzag

You sound so smart right now

thank you.

they're dumping arent they?

post long and short x20 leverage with your crystal ball user.

Bought ZCL yesterday. Been shilling it around today. You faggots better get in under 190$

seem like a real wall, not put there to push up the price, it is getting attacked now.

yup. these buy walls with vertical ends are fake 90% of the time and fucking disappear as soon as the price drops to that level.

whale wars, the bigger whale wants to suppress price longer while the smaller whale was ready for the next leg up. Either way its gonna go up very soon

does not seem fake unless the whale bought his own bid.

Did you predict the jump from 8$ to 200$ with your memelines? Fuck off that shit doesn't work

no but i predicted the jump from ~$30 to $120, then ~$90 to $225, won't jump that much again until next annnoucement. Next stop ~$300

nah dude that was pure volume I was watching it get hit to make sure it wasn't fake. of course i already bought in but shittopia doesn't fall with bittrex on dumps, and my old phone iwth my 2f for bittrex (never deposited anything) needs to be charged and i haven't found the charger for it yet so whatever

Cmc update