UFR: Now is the time

It isn't too late yet.

Get in while you still have a shot, Veeky Forums. This is a long term hold. Learning Ether Delta is totally worth it for this...if you aren't confident, please watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=bf6hlW6S5wk

Everyone's portfolios are looking like trash and UFR is the only thing keeping a lot of us in the green...it only goes up from here, and it's a long-term project with major potential for widespread use. FOMO buys will be very real.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord
etherscan.io/address/0x8e6a791009ee9cd6b896cf4967fca3b881da4639
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WISH, PFR, ODN, NEBL green too.

UFR at this price, in this market, is free money. Stayed up after everything crashed. Also DBFZ is almost here. Pic related

havent sen this coin before

Hasn't it mooned already?

there has been a moon, but the alpha product hasn’t even been released yet and it’s still only on cryptopia and etherdelta, and it’s marketcap is only 40mil, so there’s still so much more room to go up

I'm 3-5x already and we haven't even started. This is just an infant stage of the coin. I mean if you don't have a cryptopia account the only way you can get it right not is from this god awful exchange etherdelta. Once we hit new exchange in 9 days this is going to explode. Also alpha release is scheduled to Q1. I think this coin could easily hit 5$ eom

>buy this coin at ATH
I don't know user

B
U
M
P

YO THANKS FOR IT! I just bought a whole bunch of UFR! Sitting on it like a damn nice hodler, real gentleman!

BUY BUY BUY, it is going total moon!! GETTING RICH!

Upfiring FTW!

B
U
M
P

get it while it's still low anons UFR is going to the moon, just keep hodling

I believe in the project , UFR will moon in Feb .Get in while you can .

I bought at ATH 2 days ago and I'm up 2x

SHit will be $5 eom at least screencap this. Will be on put on a big exchange soon too, no more cryptopia bs

UFRs team is exceptional, their whitepaper is solid, roadmap is laid out and they haven't missed a goal. It's rare to get a team working this hard on a solid project without missing deadlines. Not surprised it has been blowing up lately.

There are still huge gains to be made from this, this coin WILL reach $10 very soon.

The alpha has not been released yet, its still not on a major exchange. This coin has got a long way to go. Hodl on for this moon mission

PS. It just had a small dip, so buy in now while coins are cheap

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 140 satoshi

Out of my 23 holds UFR and eth is the only thing in the green, UFR just keeps on mooning day after day!!!!

>Not holding Ven

Yikes.

Cap was 20m a few days ago, its still early to get in

This coin gets shilled a lot but man it sure keeps going up since I bought it.... tempted to buy more now......

$10 end of month, screencap this

UFR
>decentralized paid torrenting
>will revolutionize the file sharing market
>probably 100x within the year.

One of the best shillz here on Veeky Forums

It's making me money while everything else is crashing. best pick 2018!

Can agree, thought that UFR was a bit weird at first but I got in at 1.20 for a gamble and it paid off. It’s the real deal and I put more in at 2.20.

repeat after me, I will not FOMO into a pump

Lol you might have ufr, but i am on the ark. Cuck yourselves boys

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ANOTHER MEME SO I DIDN'T BUY ANY

I FOMO'd my ass right into a rocketship my dude

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

thanks just bought another 10k link

Yeah man, turns out Veeky Forums memes are some of the best market predictors on the planet.

UFR is going to the fucking moon. Do you really want to be kicking yourself when this hits $10?

Is it really worth buying at 19k sat? I've been thinking of buying more UFR or DGB, just because I really believe in DGB. But if UFR gives more gains, thats what I need atm.

Here is my portfolio, without UFR i would be screwed right now.

Realistically what price could this hit? When are they releasing their product?
I can't buy any until later today

Another shill coin that has already left for moon. There's no point in investing now since no one will be talking about it anymore n a few days. Just the early guys trying to maximise their value.

No lie, I was skeptical of another P&D at first, but I fomo'd during the pump a couple days back and I'm already +50% on my investment.

Pretty sure we're playing with fire; Upfire!

it's too late faggot, kill yourself

well at some point its going to end and those who invested last will get burned, lets hope you're near the bottom

I don't think so. The mcap is still deliriously low, and I suspect that with the big dip this is going to rocket up with the rest of them. 2x EOW would be very likely.

I CANT WITHDRAW FROM YOBIT BECAUSE I HAD TO RESET MY PASSWORD. PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

See you on the moon, my sicko. I have a lot of faith in this one. File sharing has been garbage for so long, and UFR is going to fix that.

Personally, thinking UFR is gonna hit an ATH of $10-$12. Coin has a lot of promise, but dont hold when it reaches that price imo.

Just sold 1200 XRB for this, you better be right biz

mcap still below 50MM

every currecny has to hit 100x before it gets to 1000x and beyond, you're not too late

wow this shill operation went big.. good job shilling this trash to a 50m cap lmao seriously

sad thing is 95% of this thread is shillers still

Let the people who don't get on the UFR train stay poor, fuck em.

Yeah, FOMO FTW.

>Everyone's portfolios are looking like trash and UFR is the only thing keeping a lot of us in the green

My thoughts exactly. You really have to consider what a coin is capable of if it can stand its ground while even the kings are getting slammed.

I just put ANOTHER 1btc into UFR. I truly believe upfiring is gonna continue this crazy rally. Look what its doing in the current market environment. We've all been in crypto for a while to know that everything will bounce back in a few days. Can you imagine what will happen to ufr then? And then when cryptopia reopens registrations? This shit basically sells itself.

nah, UFR will go up at least 3x

shillers who are up 702% in the past week

The discord pump group that is unstoppable,

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

Fuck plz help
I cannot add custom tokens on MEW for UFR but it shows I have it on etherscan

etherscan.io/address/0x8e6a791009ee9cd6b896cf4967fca3b881da4639

Ahhhhhhhh halp

Is it too risky moving PFR to this for the gains then going back? I'm down about 15% since I bought near ATH and want to cover my losses, but afraid it'll moon once I get out

ahh dw i just got it working dw i tried it via etherscan rather than ethplorere phew had me worried for a bit

Cryptopia's registration is down so I had to buy UFR through etherdelta yesterday. It felt like pulling teeth, but its green and the rest of my portfolio is bleeding

Buy in and you wont regret it:))

I think i didn't buy enough but with the little i have i've seen great gains!

Can this 10x in a month or two?

I luv this fkn coin

yep just look at the market cap, plenty of room to grow

ATH will most likely be $12-15. This thing is a money train.

PnD

If UFR is getting sneaky shilled (in post no threads) then its a BUY

But if its shilled 5x thread per hour, its a SELL

Thanks just sold 100k

Yeah this is a PnD.

Shill me on this coin. Whats the business model.

Yeah easily, take a look at the white paper. UFR is tackling the P2P file sharing using blockchain. It has potential to actually be used unlike most other coins.

It's not even in the top 300 coins by market cap so there is plenty of room to grow

B
U
M
P
YO THANKS FOR IT! I just bought a whole bunch of UFR! Sitting on it like a damn nice hodler, real gentleman!

BUY BUY BUY, it is going total moon!! GETTING RICH!

Upfiring FTW!

B
U
M
P

These people dont understand that this is a scam coin, there is no team, no project, no roadmap NOTHING. Its just pure FOMO

Thanks.

If I had listened to these fucking shills at Christmas and went all-in on their deepbrain shitcoin I would be up 8x as of today.

Turning $1000 into $8000 is pretty good for browsing fucking Veeky Forums and getting shilled hard by lowcap balloon-holders