WE ARE THE XLM MARINES AND WE'RE NOT FUCKIN SELLIN!

WE ARE THE XLM MARINES AND WE'RE NOT FUCKIN SELLIN!
STELLAR MARINES, REPORT FOR DUTY AND SHOW ME YOUR HODL FACE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

It's kind of ridiculous how xlm, a coin with a usecase and a great team is correcting so hard and something like tron is correcting really hard even though it's a shitcoin with no usecases and a bad team. Crypto logic.

suicide is painless

whole market is dipping because eth on a bull run.

Veeky Forums SAID "YOU GOTTA HODL ON TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT
IT MAKES A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE IF YOU FUD IT OR NOT
WE'VE GOT OUR FAIRX AND THAT'S GONNA PUMP IT UP"
>I'LL GIVE IT A SHOT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
WE'RE NOWHERE THERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER
"BUY XLM AND YOU'LL MAKE IT I SWEAR"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LIVING ON A PRAYER

lol I cant sell now, its too far down. got to ride the wave.

Normies are selling their bags to us, the Veeky Forums autists are the benefactors of this. The greatest transfer of wealth in human history.

lol I sold yesterday
nerds

I can't sell now even if I want to.

>checking in
Sup

FUUUUUUUUUCK

I JUST SOLD AT 3400 AFTER BUYING IN AT 6600 LAST WEEK

IT LITERALLY GOES UP RIGHT AS I FUCKING SELL

FUCK XLM FCUK SHITCOINS

SHOULD'VE NEVER SOLD ETH FOR XLM

FUCK

I just bought more

lol i just bought some today because i thought it was a dip. I didn't know!!!

Today is w/e, I mean in a general sense. TRX and XLM growth and fall are pretty much identical.

lmao!

Im moving my snaeks to ledger and taking them with me to grave. Im taking one for the team, stay strong marines.

Dry hands and comfy as fuck. Bought at .07, just bought more at .48

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Blame a coin for your own brain dysfunctionality

Perfect time to buy. Fuck why can't people stop sperging out whenever something drops

Should've learned my lesson from last time around when I bought XLM at 1400 then sold at 600, right before it went up to 1 dollar. I sold all my XRP for that too. Never again.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

because this entire speculative mania is about to implode at least for a while you stunned cunt. you're watching it happen right now, people here are deluded as fuck.

We're mooning tomorrow, I can fucking smell it

Hands breaking after 1 week buying at ath no less. Retards like you is what makes everyone rich

Just transferred more fiat to my account. these new prices made me rockhard

and i mean the whole market. take a fucking look, this was well overdue, EVERYTHING fucking mooned retards. It's correcting hard.

comfy and hodling

gagagagagggguyys? uhhh i bought at 50 cents and now im about to start losing money on this.. shit why didnt i sell, i feel for the fucking hodl meme AGAIN.

Take a look at 3 weeks ago you sperg, and a month before that and before that

Just let it crash guys cut your loses. Opportunity cost!

>literal state of weak hands holding XLM

My lumens keep me warm at night. Hodling tight

should I sell my XLM stack now and go into BTC and drop? Or just buy the ETH bull run? what should I do guys tell me

fucking faggots go kill yourself

>6 weeks ago
>Sia coin already in deep
>buy at 90 sats
>goes to 55 sats in 10 days
>dont even care coz u know they are far ahead on most of coins
>buy more
>wait 5 more weeks
>and sell at 550 sats
This is how you do it pussies. Cap my words; Lumen will x5 in 8 weeks.

>2018 will go down in history as the ''if I just holded on to XLM back then in January'' year

This shits on an up swing.

>8 weeks
Jesus chrst I might as well dump now and x5 in half the time with the capital I save.

If you wanna sell.. Wait for the settle down. Never panic sell during fall.

VATOS LUMENS FOREVER

>not getting the joke

why the fk would i sell

BTC IS CRASHING TOO

XLM is long term HODL coin, what do u expect? Buy Bazinga or Doge for day trade.

FUCK THIS IM TAKING THE LOSS AND PUTTING IT ALL IN TRX. NEWS COMING THIS WEEK AND ITS CHEAP AF RIGHT NOW ITLL MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS

ORALE

my current state

are you blind?

Not making the same mistake as last year with ETH.
ETH was around 13$ a coin, there was a massive sell to 7$. Biz literally looked like this. I fell for it and sold my 100eth for nothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HRELP ME MOMMY
MY MONEY WTTFFFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I agree man; this is just ridiculous

it was on a small up swing. Just trying to be optimistic.

More money hits my account tomorrow hopefully the price stays down so I can buy a few hundred more

everything is crashing, hold your nutsacks

I'm hodl. Only two coins I believe in are XLM and RCN. Why they don't partner is beyond me.

so why not buy even more then?

LOL

NOT FUCKING SELLING

ITS GAINING TRACTION!

REQ is an erc-20

Obviously this sucks, especially for those who bought the top, but since it has real-world backing it can never completely crash unlike some shitcoins on the market. EOY still expecting 5$

You know what will happen next, right? It will dip some more, then consolidate possibly for weeks or months and when it finally starts its next 10x bullrun, you will sell to break even at the start of the run.

Tried to merge stellar account viewer with binance. Nothing shows up in history. Did i lose 21 lumens?

Comfy as fuck. You didn't invest more than you could afford to lose user?

bought in @ $ 0.20 and I have to say, it hurts to see 50K of gains obliterated. Then again, this is the necessary evil for the next 10x.

discord(dot)gg(slash)4PftTYx
get in here and feel the gains or be left in the dust

Uh, binance uses 1 account for everybody. That's why you put the memo when you deposit so that they can see whose deposit it was. You just anonymously merged your account to binance's. Maybe think twice before trying to merge accounts that you don't own

fyi BTC is tanking

Sold all of my alts on the weekend and dumped them in for some slippery snake action, prepared to hodl as long as it takes.

I did put the memo

It could go down to literally 0 and that wouldn't really change my life much eexcept a lot more mandatory wagecucking since majority of my net worth is in xlm. But the xlm is there so that when it does succeed I don't have to give a shit about money ever, all or nothing

ITS GOING BACK UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
GO UP YOU FUCKING SNAKE PIECE OF SHIT

People you all bought after the whales bought,and now you will learn what happens when they want it to reset

sell at a loss

or kill yourself in the future

Good. Might see your 20 lumens then. But binance might not be coded to handle memos from merge operations, only payments, so don't get your hopes up. If 20xlm matters to tou much you can contact their support and try to prove you made the merge

This. The market is cyclical.

stellar iffy huh, eth got the stiffy, uh

15 min MEMED turned bullish. SNEK is alive!

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SELL THE BOTTOM AGAIN

Get out

Hahahaha I've seen this before. Just dumped my bags at 3636.See you faggots "hodling hard" at 1000 lmao

Thanks m8

Seriously though, the trick is that if you're gonna sell, don't do it at a price that's ridiculously cheap

SHOULD I BUY BACK IN NOW? 5 MIN CANDLES LOOK BETTER

Ah yes it's going to go down to the same levels as before ibm, stripe, fairx, tempo, satoshipay, banks and all the other shit was announced. I definitely can see that happening

Why dont you just lurk some more or read a book on this shit.

Why would you ever do that? Emotions are dumb and useless. Stop loss and research are life.

buy high sell low user

Fuck no. Take your losses, lick your wounds and put them into something that's already dropped 30% and pray.

i want to accumulate more but i'd have to put in more fiat. do i do eth or btc?

here

If you were just going to buy back in why would you sell in the first place? Don't let two green candles control your trades. FOMO will burn you every time.

If anything you should have bought more at the dip and accumulated.

People like you need to lose money so you cannot influence the market

Can you lose more fiat without it really mattering, as if you were buying a scratcher or a lotto ticket? If so then do it, because you're way more likely to 10x off of XLM than some scratcher.

If the answer is no then don't. Just play with whatever you have until it says you're a millionaire or you have insufficient funds

If you have anything under $200 in coins then just all in and wait. Once you have more diversify, or swing trade. But, only swing trade if you know what the fuck you're doing and can afford to lose the money.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Quads of Truth. True intellectuals buy high sell low

former XML marine here

Bought more at 50c. Cheap Stellar yeeehhh

RIGHT FUCKING HERE YA YA YA YA YA YA I EVEN BOUT THE DIP CAUSE IM GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck is it going up?!?!? I was going to buy back lower!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh