That feel when you are probably the last crypto veteran on Veeky Forums

>that feel when you are probably the last crypto veteran on Veeky Forums
feels lonely man

been here since early september and it already feels like eternity

Fuck you! I bought ripple at 3.20 and its nowhere near that. Hoping it will bounce back up and moon to 4.00 soon

you are like a little babby

been watching since 2010/2011 (my life was a blur back then i really cant rememeber). didn't invest until 2013 bubble popped. fucked around with mining in 2011-2013 but i lost the few coins i managed to mine (mostly primecoin so whatever)

need to leave Veeky Forums but the chan format is quit appealing to me

Holding about 70-90 Eth/shitcoins, (50 of that is actual Eth I bought at $2.35 each in 2016).

Fuck off.

>that writing style
>ripple

Normies out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bought 5 shares of Ethereum at 600 dolarinos after Forbes told me too. I feel you op, these newfags piss me off

Does anyone have the screencap of the guy who shit and came on his laptop for some dogecoin?

I'm technically a holder since 2013
Got my 11 BTC back with a Mt gox claim from kraken

Using the term "shares" triggers me so fucking hard but you already knew that.

I've been in crypto since 2011 but sold/spent all of my bitcoin literally at the peak of mt gox

Then I lost my wallets with about 140-150 left after it burst and went about my life

Fast forward a year or so I see that BTC is gaining traction again

I've lost more ETH and BTC than most people will make in their lifetimes

I must have spent 500+ bitcoin on coke, lsd and shrooms from SR. I even tried buying a fake passport but never received it

Calm down, I started mining pre $1 BTC

it is really depressing to see all these noobs thinking they are some kind of investing geniuses in one of most ridiculous alt bull run in history

I was here before this was even a crypto board and was just people shilling their shitty online marketplaces

/b/ 2003
tried mining bitcoin in 2009, found out the electricity cost was higher than gains, trashed it all

i viewed this board a few years ago when i was in highschool and gave up in a few short minutes after realizing i have no money

Check out UFR !!

Checking the reserve address 0xc31cd20d1a768aa579efe301ac0d89d84e6a78d9 it looks like yesterday a large amount of UFR started moving around.

Per the burn post, this should be the distribution:

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants

5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)

4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

If the proportions are the same as the whitepaper:

*60,000,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

*150,000,000 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

It should be:

1,440,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

3,600,00 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

>in 2009
based on how you said it, that is pretty hard to believe since "gains" in 2009 were entirely conceptual... it was just a curiosity at that point, no exchanges. I think you're lying but whatever

gtfo faggot

Im here with you lad. Shilling the real bitcoin. BCH

t. 2013

you're such a fag.