Money getting taken out of the market

>money getting taken out of the market
>alts dropping everywhere
>tons of BTC FUD all week

Who else thinks BTC is about to go on a massive bull run next week with freshly made profits?

Why would btc ever go on a run again?

We had a whole year of bull market.

Prepare yourself for a whole year of bear market.

You mean ethereum

Dip more this week and I am in for a run.

操比特币!!!! ME LOSE $200000 DOLLA TODAE

>"No op, clearly all the normies are going to buy ether, xfer it to a Chinese exchange, and buy memeshitcoins."

People here legitimately believe this.

yeah, korea is opening its suspended virtual bank accounts due to regulations on the 20th.
the flood gates are about to open.

I'm surprised we haven't seen 11k. Looks like whales push down the price, then hold it down to shake out the loose hands and get a bigger share.
That's my take on it anyway.

because muh bags

wtf why is this the first time I'm hearing this?

The delusion in this thread is insane.

HOPE PHASE

just went all in @13600

see you at 18k

its because im a gook and ive just heard this talking to a bank teller recently.
the virtual banks have been temporarily shutdown due to recent regulations and new members couldnt deposit/withdraw money into the exchange. but now that the regulations are implemented, theyre oepning up the suspended virtual accounts starting on the 20th.,

Nice larp, we all know chinese are either working or killing themself
>chatting with a bank teller
Nice try

no need to believe me, if you can gook, then just naver it in a couple of days.
its not insider info or anything, they just haven't officially announced it.

actually its already all over naver.
Jan 20th, mark the date.

How fucked am I?

Fuck off fud-mongerer they are just closing down anonymous accounts to stop money laundering and fraud

etf's, institutional money, normies still getting the balls to invest slowly, the phenomenon where people talk about stuff way more than they actually invest since its a technological (scary to normies) market. lots of reasons, basically.

i agree that its shitty tech at this point, but its not gonna die anytime soon and still has a moon or two in store for sure.

shitcoins are done, low mcap good coins will have a nice rise until end of month

sitting on ELIX, PBL, BCPT and NAS for a good bump

im sure

it wil bump

r-righ bros?...

Tons of Tron FUD too. Tron rallies as well. OP confirmed.

are you retarded or did you mean to reply to someone else?

Money moving out? Source?

Holding my BTC, ETH, REQ and UFR really tight

I'm not sure if you're aware of this yet but this is unironically the standard advice every newfag gets when they first show up here

stfu about whales faggot, so sick of you faggots talking about whales "pushing down the price" when for all you know, the price could be a complete random walk

fucking retards

Yup. ETH went up by literally 50% and BTC is down at what has been support levels for months now. Pretty sure this would be the beginning of a BTC bull run back to 17k.

But I'm still holding more ETH than BTC because I'm off exchanges and going through shapeshift tends to eat my potential gains.

People who show up here are low tier normies or not normies at all and represent 0.00000001 of the buyers

>BTC drops below 10k, maybe even 8k
>normies think this is a lifetime opportunity to easy 2x
>shitton of boomer money floods into DBC
>BTC is now worth 20k, alts up 500%

Calling it now.

Correction: I meant BTC instead of DBC obviously

BTCP will be the new bitcoin king.

HOLY SHIT BITCOIN REALLY IS FUCKED

i was just typing a message saying i trust bitcoin and it'll never crash into the dirt completely but no its fucked

13.9k really its fucked. done. over. im sending all my btc over to binance and buying any shitcoin worth .05

done. it's done. 19k-13.9k. totally fucked. it did this in such a small amount of time and if it does it again it'll be worth 7k-8k. bitcoin has been a pump and dump all along not a worthwhile investment with slow and steady gains. that leap it had up to 19k was it's best chance to earn and it's over now anyone who invested in it after just lost their fortune and everyone who cashed out won.

bitcoin going up to 19k was like the grand finale at a fireworks show. everything goes crazy one last final bang and a bit of excitement that stirred everyone up and made a few people rich. it's done.

cash out and take the loss before you have such little btc you can't even pay for their fucking RETARDED fees. pretty soon it's gonna cost more to send bitcoin then the amount you're sending is even worth. facts

ive only been speculating crypto for 2 months and haven't payed attention to anything but bitcoin tho

chinese are chinks, gooks are koreans you absolute fucking retard

>13.9k BTCUSD is fucked
>nevermind that it was 2k a year ago
>7x gains is "fucked"
:^)

he said gook, not chink, lmao. maybe no difference to you, but ye.

this is more of a fud-dispelling breh

>a massive bull run
YAS QUEEN BITCOIN GOING UP

I JUST WANT THIS STUPID SHIT TO GO SIDEWAYS
NO UP
NO DOWN
JUST GO FUCKING SIDEWAYS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TETHER SHOULD BE THE KING

THE BEAR TRAP IS ENDING...TIME TO GET IN FOR THE REAL RISE AS THE PUBLIC GETS IN

GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN

NAOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

1 MILLION USD BY EOY!!!!!!!!!!

Read the last sentence of his post. He was obviously just mocking people.

alright. keep hodling

Any coin with a USD pairing is going to skyrocket soon

Everyone will begin taking profit from their shitcoins

Its a game of chicken until then. You might get one or two more pumps out of some alts but if you're not at least 60% BTC and ETH you're going to bleed red hard during the next bullrun and make 1000 pink wojack threads cursing the undying dinosaur coin that is BTC

sadly no this was legit but i think i was just talking shit

im going to hold my btc because i don't care much about a couple hundred bucks but i'm still going to buy into .05 coins and keep my btc as an asset

i actaully do have faith in bitcoin but idk watching it all week i'm really starting to worry about it probably knows more than me i just have always had an autistic ability to track patterns but i've never tried using it for this

yassssssssssssss.

BUY THIS ZCL DIP, ANONS. I LOVE U

Hahahahahahaha imagine being this dumb

holy shit

Agreed.
I'm also expecting LTC to ride the kings coattails.

well i've never traded before and i went on binanced and favorited 4 coins i thought would be the best coins to make money just looking for 10 mins or so

one's up 50% another one 70% so fuck off. i'm a super genius and prodigy. i'm literally becoming an all knowing entity as we speak and soon i will be a god

Right now we are at the end of the smart money phase and at the beginning of the institutional money phase, the next bubble will be the last.

W-w-what did you favorite user

I feel like ETH is the one to begin rising right now. Not BTC.

AudioCoin just passed $22M cap, major music label announcement next week, Bjork released album, Resetera supporing it

Let's do it ADC BROS

The thought of some 68 year old Norman signing up to KuCoin to buy his DBC is the best

We are already in institutional phase and probably in beginning of public phase, if no-one noticed massive rise of normies in this space is fucking retarded.

i don't know much about crypto investing you could say i literally no nothing but audiocoin i would avoid unless you think you can do a quick pump and dump off it

i mean audio coin the name literally makes me think it's purchasing power is associated with music useless simply because 1. popular music is free now anyways (mixtapes) 2. music is pirated by basically everybody 3. coins are unknown to normies so that market is already a stretch

How long have you been with ETH? because its going to shit itself any second now. never trust that piece of shit.

every coin looks like its about to shit itself right now. BTC especially.