B9Nj3zX

Hello Veeky Forums,

Today's cryptocurrency market is almost solely based upon hype and marketing. Even among the top 100 coins there's a plethora of shitcoins that have no innate value or bring anything innovative to the table. The sole reason for their inflated price is an irrational amount of hype.

Which leads me to wonder, why should we anons not band together to promote undervalued coins? There's plenty of low marketcap coins, bringing real world value whilst having huge amounts of room to growth. The only thing these coins need a little nudge in the right direction on social media.

So I propose, let's band together, coordinate ourselves, and make some sick 10-100x gains. We currently have about 300 likeminded anons among our ranks, and over the span of a week, we've made one coin moon over 500%.

Without further ado - hop on in!

Check the subject for Discord invite.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

interesting, ill check it out cheers

This shit ain't the stock market fggt shitcoins or gtfo

imagine standing under a precariously perched boulder and refusing to move because the bolder hadn't fallen, it was all hype and speculation.

It's late and I'll throw a few picks in...

CRED, GRID, SOPHIATX.

Goldmine:
WATT, ASTRO, SPECTRE

fucking currynigger, saged and reported

This is why everyone is investing in Magnalis, then? 5G Mining does look like a buzzword for "use your phone as a node lol" and isn't revolutionary.

Sad thing is that it's still going to moon
magnalis.network
30 cents per coin isn't bad though for a 10 million supply

This discord is legit as fuck. Ive made more money in a few days of being on here than i made in the 2 weeks before. This is NOT a pump and dump group, it is organised shilling and it works extremely well.

Everybody is friendly and the admins are genuine people that really do want to see the members make gains.

if you value money and your ttime join now.

This is NOT a PnD group!

>post or you get kicked

no thanks

This is a genuinely nice server. Not a pump and dump, the strategy is different here.

The system is pretty legit. It makes sure everyone contributes so no niggers and Jews are among us.

Bump

No freeloaders. We're in this together.

Been in a few PnD groups and this is honestly one of the best, only work with real coins with actual value. No shitcoins.

I am in guys , Lets do it .UFR to the moon.

This is NOT a pump and dump group

We're not a pump and dump group though. I assume you're new.

making a discord account for this, pls wait4me anons

Take your time user. We'll be waiting for you.

invite expired
send me one quick

Hello /int/

Can someone post the discord link I cant find it

I would also like a discord link please

You see my name? That's the invite. Use it in Discord.

God speed to you anons and admins, UFR is a coin with a great premise, predicting it will go to the moon and fast

It says the invite is invalid or has expired

It said expired you fucking retard

How stupid are you?

Shilled so hard and failed link lmao

Odd. It shows as still active in the administration panel. Try the new one in my name.

Is there going to a be point where people stop investing in meme tier shitcoins promising sci-fi garbage by 2023 and actually pump shit like Modum to its rightful place in the billions?

You too, user.

Yea man idk why its still not working even with new link...I joined another discord link on Veeky Forums a few mins ago that worked