Wrong wallet

what happens if i sent my ETH to my KCS wallet by an accident?
am i fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/transactions/check-status-of-ethereum-transaction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't see how you're not fucked.........

pretty much yeah.

That would be considered a donation, which was done in good faith, and you are rewarded with karma immediately.

It tells you like 1000 times that if the wallet address is wrong you are fucked... what do you think?

Fucked

Smoke a big doink and forget about it

KCS is an ERC-20 token. You should be okay.

Were you transferring from one exchange to another? Or a hardware wallet?

You're exchange MAY be able to attempt a recovery. If it's a wallet on an exchange. It is possible, but they may not do it. Ask them, if it's an exchange.

This.

The address is the same as the eth address.

You should be fine OP.

U dun goofed ya big dingus

Actually, it's considered burning coins. It's even illegal!

Is that your photo? You look like a stereotypical redditor

the coins havent showed up yet though and its been a pretty long time. how long should i wait before i worry

I transferred ETH from liqui to KCS on kucoin by the way

Cancel your transaction
myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/transactions/check-status-of-ethereum-transaction.html

ie. send a new transaction with the same nonce as the wrong one (look the nonce up on etherscan). Do it fast and with a much higher gas fee (not limit!)

it was six hours ago. been waiting like a dumbass until I just realized.

not if it's an exchange adress, or the wallet isn't ERC20 compatible

So you mean it's confirmed on the blockchain?
Paste txid

tx

0xd3ad27ec532d70978f008db9c25edc0b5c37d052a3d64bd19213cca23ab09462

You're fine in that it's not irrevocably lost. You need to contact kucoin's support and they have to manually return it to you.

Network is busy. I did this the other day. Panicked. Then they appeared in my eth wallet.

thanks for the help bois

Compare your ETH deposit address and your KCS deposit address. For me they are the same, pretty sure both the ETH network and KuCoin are clogged up. I sent XRB to KuCoin like 5 hours ago it's still not there.

having fun being your own bank?