Normie Cringe Thread: Normie’s First JUST Edition

I see morale seems to be low, and anons have seemed to really enjoy laughing at normie threads. You may remember me from my earlier thread where I featured the deluded and irrational tweets of normie Tron and Verge investors. Well I’m back again, as seeing Veeky Forums‘s reaction, and the fact that I can’t sleep, made me want to see how normies are reacting to their first time getting JUST’d hard. I found lots of juicy normie cringe I can share if interested.

But, I figured I should open the thread with the outcome we definitely all new would happen to at least 1 normie in pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JahWarriah23/status/950455926279909376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, that's a normie. For sure.

>Sir, moon, kids need to eat.

This is a fucking Veeky Forums pajeet.

>value of my investment is decreasing, there’s gotta be a way to increase it’s value...
>ah, I know what can fix this
>put on shirts and take a picture with successful business man. It worked for OMG.
>talk about how big and important these partnerships are, whatever the partnership may be doesn’t matter
>decrease the supply so mine become more scare!
>hypedaddy pump the price with your magical chink charisma

Amazing that addressing the FUD, the fact that it’s vaporware, or discussioning what the fuck tron actually is didn’t come up. We might need to take some notes.

I had to bait you into my thread somehow, it worked didn’t it?

Fuck, forgot pic related

Norman 1:
>wow I have a lot of internet bux
>hey hype internet bux guy, I wish you would tell me what these internet bux did. Big fan regardless.

Norman 2:
>wow I don’t care about how it works either
>actually wish I had bought more chink scamcoins instead of Jew scamcoins because I would’ve gotten so much more!

Norman 1:
>don’t worry we’re both going to get super rich
>everyone always talks about how active he pumps the price instead of working on it
>totally smart chink business guy that means he’s successful

Thanks OP I love your threads

How to get rid of these bags according twitter investors:
>announce another partnership with big company you’ve not so subtly alluded to
>it does not even matter what that partnership is, just announce it so I can be rich now!!,

Verified Norman interests me here. I’m not sure if they’re actually just completely clueless about what tron is or what kinds of things the tech can do, or if it’s a subtle jab at the fact that it’s vaporware and nobody knows what the fuck tron and alibaba would need to partner for anyway

Then a third Norman comes in to spout some buzzwords about use cases so his bags are worth buying.

Their investment strategy is years ahead of ours

we dont need these threads. just read the tron threads if you want normies to laugh at.

>I value someone who will keep telling me awesome things about what I spent money on
>I’ve only been invested a week, but all the good things MegaTron says assures me that my only investment is the most reliable
>He’s literally always telling me good things, I don’t need to know about how it works
>Oh and btw, fuck all that shit I just commended you on
>I don’t know what I’m talking about I want favorites and to get rich!

Post more, your analysis is perfect.

the amount of double think going on in that man's head...

dear god

i disagree, i love these threads. pure comedic gold

Okay, so let’s evaluate how they are handling crypto so far.
>Tron at $5 soon
>No , I don’t know how these internet bux work make it 10 so I can feel good about myself
So, the crash hasn’t started or hasn’t seemed more than a normal correction. However, it’s not all moontalk, some more knowledgeable investors stop in and try to quell expectations and explain the market cap meme. However. being realistic doesn’t get you as many likes.

Keep in mind, everyone is being prettty hush hush about the rumblings from FUDers, or that they really don’t know what the hell Tron does. This can only keep going up though, right! MegaTron would never lie to them, he’s gonna make them rich like those bitcoiners that got lucky!

>However. being realistic doesn’t get you as many likes.

Shit, I might actually be a millionaire by Q2.

>marketcap means nothing and doesn't apply to crypto
ONE
TRILLION
SOON
Fuck why stop there? Let's just print money and make everyone in the world rich!

Not everything is all sunshine and rainbows. The damn FUDers are starting to make some noise, investors are starting to worry this might negatively impact there ability to get rich quick!
What better thing to do is let everyone know that, in your opinion, that these FUDers are wrong and should not even be listened to, ever.
>Oh wow, this guy I’ve been aware of for a week now that’s running my money printing machine is of course reliable and transparent. I gave him my money!
>This is all you need to know obviously, because I would never get scammed, so these FUDers are just jealous trolls!
>just look the hype man is partnering with huge businesses and is doing a great job developing and solidifying Trons business. Whatever that may be, I don’t need to know because hype man is reliable like I said!
>Oh and did I mention, he’s getting an office in SanFran! You have to be legit to do that.

Things are starting to look a little shaky. Investors are at least hearing enough of these FUDers lies that they have to try and get one step ahead to protect their investment. That’s usually not a good place to be in the event of a crash. But that won’t happen yet!

This is just more Tron FUD and OP is a limp wristed faggot. You could literally find these normie retards on Twitter for any coin.

Suck a dick, OP, I wish I could slap you with mine.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT
‘S ALL GOING TO SHIT
>MegaTron why isn’t your hype tweets making me rich anymore!
Some are catching on that somethings are fishy, the fundamentals aren’t there, while others...
>hype man you’re hyping wrong hype better so I’m not losing money!

Well, my limps are a little limp compared to how strong yours are from the scamcoin bags.

Gold
>that username
I can't wait to see him posting pink wojaks.

It’s usually trial by fire in crypto, and some are finding out quickly that it’s not easy money in a unregulated volatile market. They may be dealing with a scam artist here, but wait. One Norman might have an idea of just how big of a scammer they’re dealing with
>Verge fucked
>Ripple fucked
>Tron fucked
And this can’t all just be happening at the same time by chance or that’s how it normally happens in a market. It could ‘t be, there’s someone out to get them. Could MegaTron be tanking all the normie coins strealing all their money?

Probably not, but that is a sensible conclusion to come to. Why else would they have made such an objectively bad diversified investment?

Bump

Things aren’t looking good, profits are falling into the single digits instead of 10s of dollars for investors. FUDers are growing and pointing out flaws in the fundamentals of your investment, and even hinting at possibly being overvalued, the absurdity!
Quick, only one thing to do!
>burn the coins
>reducing the supply making mine suddenly more valuable!
The FUDers will get BTFO and they’ll be back on track with the magic coin burn.
Crash averted.

Fuck, getting rich quick isn’t instant like those bitcoiners made it seem! But, I MegaTron clearly has the backs of holders, he’ll make them rich! So, while everything is on sale, let’s thwart the FUDers and instil confidence again which means there is only one thing to do
>time to go all in

Honestly, you Veeky Forumstards recommend it regularly. Can’t imagine this not working out.

I don't even know what to say. It's as if you've hacked into the brains of these people.

So, we’ve got anti-FUDers trying to instil confidence and people going all in on this dip. This isn’t cryptoacalypse yet. MegaTron already said the FUD was unsubstantiated, and he wouldn’t lie. Part of the ebb & flow of the market.

But then the first signs of a full blown crash begin appearing.
>pajeets begin taking “massive” losses
This is a very important sign, as they were not able to shill har enough to inflate demand to keep the price from falling. Once the pajeets lose confidence and money their shilling becomes more desperate and less effective only creating even more investor uncertainty.

This is starting to look bad. But they still gave the ace in the hole, MegaTron’s ability to will the price to pump. Can he be the saviour they need or will Justin only JUST them?

AYY LMAO HODLYF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYIN?!?!?! xDDDDDD

Normie friends are thinking of buying into Tron, I've been telling them not to, but they'll do it anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAH

based anime poster

why do all the normies gravitate towards from and ripple specifically? Because they're the "cheapest" coins in the top 10?

MegaTron is unable to create enough hype while also defending against FUD. The pajeets have all been kicked out into the street. Investor’s are starting to wonder if they made a mistake. Now MegaTron’s tweets are having the opposite effect, price keeps falling. And them the normies begin to turn on their savior. His actions are now making them poorer! His gift that brought them in is now their greatest fear.

>lost my money
>was best investment in 2 months

Literally buying high and selling low for 2 months

4 idiots in my class bought tron because another idiot told them to. Couple days ago idiots bragging about doubling money, I'm going to subtly ask how are their investments going today...

Oh that faggot. I saw that weeb too and he got blast-corrected on his market cap meme but ofc never responded to any of those. Stay classy, weebfags.

Every normie that wants to get in sees ripple and thinks it can go to 1k, they dont check the team, or even the website. They just go by price and will get burned, tron will be out of the top 100 before 2018 ends

Fuck, normies are starting to wonder if they fucked up.
>no those autstic computer nerds could do it, it looked so easy
So, they do what any rational person would do. Take on the FUD and spin it to be good thing, people just might not realize yet. It’s still a young project right?
The biggest issue now is the declining value of there internet bux, luckily an intelligent investor is on the case, FUDers don’t even have a chance to FUD that their bux are actually worthless
>my bux advantage is also it’s disadvantage
>there are just soooo many things it’s useful for that I can’t even tell you about it’s value because of all the things it’s used for
>it’s also used so specifically on so many specific levels it also has a super specific value
Check fucking mate, economics is easy as shit and FUDers are retarded

Not sure, it's kind of fascinating honestly, kind of feels like we are studying normans as if they were an species on an Attenborough doc.

>We find the Norman getting up early and working to make ends meet through an unfulfilling line of work
>The Norman looks for a way to provide for him and his clan
>He finds a new method of investing the fruits of his daily labor into, a higher order species' group's project
>But he has to chose which project he should invest his fruits in
>The rational viewer of this program would gather enough information to make a reasonable decision
>But does the norman?
>No the norman see's a cheap and in-the-green project and goes all in
>It's a kike project
>He is shortly punished for his foolishness, but he declares it is not his fault
>He declares that he is a victim and that this investment world is scam
>The norman goes back to his daily grinding, and never learns any valuable lessons from his error and is doomed to slavery for the rest of his days

Normies are sheep. They fall for hype like you wouldn’t believe. TRX is hyped nonstop by hype master/scam artist Justin Sun and Ripple is hyped by the media. They do zero research and they pay the price.

Can you do some analysis of the deluded Verge faggots? Love these threads.

Lmaoing @ your rewording of their actual words

I'm fucking dying

But FUDers want you to lose and won’t give up that easily. They start FUDing your recent partnership announcement. Not the golden goose! Another investor sees their money in trouble and decides to put the FUDer in their place
>when hype man announced the announcement of another partnership of no specific kind he also mentioned there’s NASDAQ company that showed interest but was intentionally misleading making it sound like they were the partnership
>the actual partnership was just a publicly listed company, but they have a 100 million users so it’s okay
>hype man was able to get a solid partnership but it’s completely okay that he was misleading about the significance because it generated hype which is directly beneficial to my interests
FUDers are just being annhilated by sound logical and bias free facts

Im deep in my alts, I’m not selling.

Things are improving right? However the FUD is getting to some of the investors who can kinda think critically and for themselves. However, they don’t want to stir up any shit as that could be detrimental to them getting their internet bux back they had just hours earlier feeling like a genius. Gonna have to be slick about this...
>hey other people, I’d like to form an opinion about this, so can you give me yours
>there’s been some bad press about this project and there is no product, not really sure what it does, but do you think it will get me rich?
>either way I think it’s great I just want to know if I’m going to make money I’m starting to think I made a bad decision and need your validation
>but I still like it, just so we all know
This should work...

You guys hating on Tron are retarded, I doubled my money within days and have been riding waves since its inception making me big bucks. I'm 50% Tron 50% Ripple right now and beyond comfy. No one has ever heard about or will ever hear about your ChainBlocks or whatever the fuck you pajeets are shilling here, you'll never make it with them. Have fun working at McDonalds for the rest of your life.

OP you're the biggest normie of them all.

Things are still crashing, in one final act of desperation the pajeets come together for one last shill, they just need to know about our partnerships! Just the partnerships! They’ll know it’s a success if we have partnerships!

Fuck the pajeets are trying but need a little assistance, a new investor sees their chance to help out. They know what will finally drive it home that this is a good buy
>meme lines
The buyers just needed some technical analysis, it doesn’t matter if it’s any good or not.

I screenshotted this whole thread for when, not if, Tron reaches $1. Let's see who will have the last laugh.

>Thinks doubling money in crypto is a huge accomplishment

Alas, the crypto market crashing was too much, they couldn’t keep their vaporware bux going up forever. They can’t believe what has happened to them! To their money! How could it!?

You fell for a shitcoin twice in a row, what he fuck ahahahaha.

Jesus christ.
Will bump with more OP. Doing gods work.

Some are not broken, they knew what they were getting into. They were taught only one thing to do in this situation
>hold
>blame others/outside factors
Eventually, they’ll be the ones having the last laugh from their lambos.
R-right?

Funny how those fuck who have 0 clue about crypto feel the need to put "cryptofaggot" as their name.
>I've put 20$ into tron, better change my name to TrX crypto investor whale

Women are more risk averse, therefore more likely to sell as it is going down rather than hold to the absolute bottom like cucks do. Makes sense. However this means they are less likely to make big profits, staying away from coins like Tron and more likely to stick to ethereum or bitcoin.

They have faith in their MegaTron. They know deep down he’s no scammer. He will make the rich just like he tweeted.

They're worse than tron shills

They know that this is the last chance they have to make it big without much effort or initial funds. There are great investment opportunities they keep hearing about in XRP, XVG, RDD, XLM, PAC and of course TRX. These are internet bux that are only a few cents to dollars! They can wait the few months for them to be just like Bitcoin.

2/10 faggot larp

Don't you feel bad for taking their money? I feel bad, desu.

>He figured it out!!!!
>abort!!

There are so many successful investors offering them free advice, they can’t lose!

thanks op, you've brightened by day

They’ve ascended through normiedom and are now #CryptoInvestor #YoungEntrepreneurs
Crypto is not just ours anymore anons

Thanks Based OP for making these threads

Post it
I wanted to do the same for when tron comes crashing down and becomes even more worthless.

>market cap meme

Pajeet or retard?

>inverted commas
>so quirky

>market cap meme
Ah, yes. Tron to 1k soon, am i rite? market caps is totally meaningless haha we just print more money

yessss I live for this shit

Well that’s it for Norman’s first venture into getting JUST’d, I’m prettty high and tired so I hope it was semi enjoyable work of fiction based on real events. I’m sorry to those that are getting JUST’d here on Tron, this was meerily poking fun at normies unrealistic expectations, reactions to an unregulated market, and how gay the coins they pick. This was not a personal attack on your shitty decision making skills and inability to identify a scam coin and realize their are similar gains to be made in less normie projects, so sorry you’re retarded,

I’ve considered it, if I get really bored again I’ll probably look into it. I might do Ripple first though, as that one could be even funnier given its performance in the crashening.

I hope it does, but I want to crash and burn first. It’d be good experience for all those clear first timers that crypto can crush your soul and take all your money, only to out of nowhere 2 days later start throwing more and more gains at you. You disn’t want them to think it’s actually that easy right?

I’m glad some got entertainment from my useless contribution to society.

I think at least we all got a peak at what investing in volatile speculative assets in an emerging unregulated markets with little to knowledge of how any of it actual works.
All of us here know how Blockchains work, right? You all read the white papers too, r-right anons?

>I’m sorry to those that are getting JUST’d here on Tron, this was meerily poking fun at normies unrealistic expectations, reactions to an unregulated market, and how gay the coins they pick. This was not a personal attack on your shitty decision making skills and inability to identify a scam coin and realize their are similar gains to be made in less normie projects, so sorry you’re retarded,

AUDIOCOIN AT $22M MARKET CAP. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera → →
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price was 140 satoshi, now at 190 satoshi

Fuck you, Tron is the Beyonce of crypto. YASS QUEEN, SLAY.,

Your limps are a little limp. OP put down the beer and fuck up. Loving the collection but im not done dumping yet so stfu

Tldr; op is a faggot attention seeker

is it 2 short?

>Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Stop shilling faggot, at this point all you're doing is making this look more and more like a scamcoin.

Get on OPT/Opus for something that will actually moon in the music industry.

tron will rise to at least .50, lets not be delusional.

I whipped my cock out and jerked off to this thread

Agreed, I just went all into Tron on this jucy dip.
Can't wait to x5 my money, they recently partnered up with a big company too. How many partnerships does this make?

>OPUS

That's a fucking vaporware, just a concept.

ADC is a good coin even for newfags here both short and long term

Yeah, going to get some sleep soon so I stop typing like I’m retarded.

Isn’t every poster on 4chin? Stay mad.

I just glanced over the post and immediately assumed it was a scamcoin some bit was posting in every thread.

I wouldn’t disagree, however making fun of the retarded normies bagholding tron, without a doubt gets the Veeky Forumsraelis bagholding super riled up which makes posting about it even funnier.

Thanks faggot

Could be approaching if not surpassing the amount of roadmaps. And the tron crypto currency has long roadmaps.

people who put flowers on their suits should be gunned down

WE EITHER HAVE TO CONTROLL OR REMOVE THE NORMIES AHHHH

twitter.com/JahWarriah23/status/950455926279909376

kek

Holy shit you can't stop now, OP. I need more of this.

You might make me go on twitter (uarghh) and search for normie conversations about crypto.

fucking love these threads

There is literally zero difference between these pics and the actual state of Veeky Forums. Mainly because the userbase overlaps so much.

>ITT: Normies laughing at normies.
This has become fucking imgur

>mfw normies gave up on Stellar because they didnt have an azn qt justin beiber posting hype announcments every hour

>calls people normies
>uses the word “cringe”
>>>/reddit/

look guys a norman. get him

NOCK Nice

> implying TA is ever good

bbump

Do these people even understand how numbers work?I swear its like every halfwit is trading crypto nowadays,makes me think about those threads back in 2015 that proved bitcoin is worth exactly 3000$