WHY EVEN HODL?

>Buy at pumps
>Sell at dumps

Day trading is faster way to burn your money than hodling. Soon I'll be out of this chit altcoin market and will get my life together again.

hodl is for richfags, daytrading is for poorfags. it's easy.

Timing the market is playing with fire. Depends if you have the aptitude for it.

Because nobody knows where the top or bottom is. You're basically gambling when you day-trade.

Imagine if you sold XRB at $10 thinking that was the top, or ICX at $5.5 where it was not too long ago for the longest time. The safest thing to do is buy the coins you believe in the most, and just hodl. If it goes down, no worries because you know it'll go back up. On the other hand, if it goes up and you're not holding, there's no guarantee it'll ever go back down. Holding with the occasional swing trade is the much safer investment strategy.

Buy ADC if you want 50x within a month

if you day trade you cannot look at the hypothetical hold profit
and if you're jumping from pump to pump you're going to be up compare to any other hold

in theory day treading can make a lot more than holding but that's just in theory
the right solution is probably to hold solid project and day trade between shitcoin and normie scam scma

when you day trade, you have to always be right, or you're going to lose out, also, there are fees attached to trading it really just evens out, or just puts you in the red at the end of the day

Daytrading crypto really is gambling, everytime you profit you will have more money. Then you put more into the next pot and then you win more. But all it takes is one wrong move, and you're back to square one or worse.

>In theory
Those who make profits from daytrading are autists with years of experience, its not impossible but its not for the vast majority

You don't have to be 100% right. My brother made 30k in month by buying low and selling higher. You don't have to buy at the lowest lows and sell at the highest highs. It just has to be good enough.

That's why you hedge your bets.

Because every trade is taxed where I am from.

>pay less taxes
>don't have to stare at charts and candles all day

Don't fall for the crypto trader meme. Many of these faggots lose more money than what they would've gained

This guy gets it... on daytrading you have to not get caught out by a scam everytime you trade to a different shit-coin pump... whereas when you hodl you just have to avoid getting caught out once by one coin... HODL a non scam coin and your guarenteed profit in this game... daytrade into a scam coin on a bad day, and your out of here senpai

This is the real answer.

these are the reasons

you mean daytrading is for people who can program bots

For the past 2 weeks day trading was easy as fuck

You'd be better off programming a bot to pay absurd amounts of GAS to steal ETH mistransactions desu

You dumb fucking cunts
I am new to this and i have more knowledge than you dumb twats

Holding all your coins is for pussies, i hope you hold till your coin goes down the drain

When you day trade you can pull the profit at the top... or where you think the top is
And buy at the lower part of the candle, where ever you think that low is. Either way you are pulling a little profit

UNLESS you sold the top, it dips a little then goes on a rampage and keeps rising and doesn't come back. Then you have to man up and buy in again at a higher price and not fuck up again

When you hold... lets say ICX goes to $8 over night from chinks, and you wake up. By the time you wake up it went back down to $6

You wake up , check your phone and say oh. Not much happened with ICX it's still $6

BUT THE PROFITS WERE AT THAT HIGH POINT THAT YOU MISSED AND YOU ARE BACK DOWN THE RIDE WHERE YOU HELD AT

Man the fuck up, hold a few coins, and trade others. If you trade all your coins you suck dick , if you hold say 75% and gamble 25% of them you are a trueley intelligent individual like me.

I have 1 month in the game and am up $3000 from a $1000 investment. I have 0 past experience in trading, just learned from my mistakes.

This will be your most valuable free lesson i am giving you guys. Enjoy- fags

I dunno m8, last year my daytrading stack did 60,000% while my holding stack only did about 5000%.

However once your capital grows to a certain size it becomes hard to scale any daytrading method in crypto.

Falling for the daytrade meme, lel.

nab you made 2k in 1 month, i got from 1.5k to 7k just from holding in 13 days.

>I have one month in the game
Sometimes, being successful early by being lucky is the worst thing that can happen to a person

What coin?

Nigga u dumb. I bought 1000$ worth of Fun a month ago and now it's up to 5200$. All without me breaking a sweat.

You can make bigger profits trading but it's also riskier. You're making decisions based on incomplete data, calling the tops and lows is only fool-proof after they've already happened. Obviously you can trade some of your stack for some profits but I'd never risk anything over 5 digits day trading, it's unwieldy

Daytraders are poor or so rich and with so many bags to hold they're fucking bored and need a minigame to play to fill the day.

Holders are richfags who can afford to buy a shitload of shitcoins and hold them for a year without having financial problems.

>tripling your money in a bull market

That's basic shit, half of Veeky Forums who's where since the beginning of the year did that, including me

i watched one dude buy a ton of shitcoins at .01-.05 cents buying with 10 bucks at a time and made 700k. one of them went from 10 bucks to 300k alone.

day trading requires heavy losses. i feel like ripple got fucked by its own hype through some market rules i don't understand i have more faith in funcoin and i don't even endorse that coin.

this. i felt that cockiness too because i started in early december and turned nearly x10 pretty fast. but i didn't feed into it, because it all boils down to a crazy bull market and beginners luck