Guess that coin

Hint - It's just been listed in Binance, and they currently have a booth at CES.

Get in now, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alrighty then, don't say I didn't warn you.

KodakCoin?

decentraland is shit.

RNDR?!

this coin makes no sence at all. Lets do something with bch and with another future market wich will blow up... hmmm VR!? yes!

The discord pump group that is unstoppable

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

None of those you numpties.

lmao its VIBE dude

Bingo dingo.

its too late

It's already up almost 3x over the past 24h, should be due for a little correction first shouldn't it?

It's gone up 3x because no one knows about it. I don't see a correction coming anytime soon.

pls no bully im only trying to fit in with the rich bois

Thanks for the shill weeks ago Veeky Forums, shouldve bought more then.

I tried to tell you all. Veeky Forums didn't even nibble at it.

I work in VR, been in it fulltime since oculus DK1, got a vive pre from valve. This makes no sense that they have a coin lol. Good luck.

Of course it doesn't make sense, you probably read dick about it.

They are not just doing the tech, but are recording and selling vr content

read the wp. it's sixteen pages of bullcrap. kek.

Oh my god who cares, do you know how fucking simple it is what they do! Do you know how much data that stupid shit takes? The 5 min oculus VR demo of blade runner uses similar tech (if not their tech). It's 15 gigs to download. LA noire uses this tech, only the faces, fucking lowres low fps, needed 2 bluerays to fit it on the disc.
I would buy maybe a still pose from them for some archviz stuff, with USD instead of a goddamn coin that fluctuates.

If it turns out shit later, which I doubt, VIBE saved me from a loss from the BTC drop. Thank VR 3D fantasy experience bois.