Crash incoming!

Btc is bellow the 50ma....
Yes it has happened a few time during this and the last monyh....but after it went bellow there was huge buyer support to take it above and it sprung back up in a matter of minutes ......we have stayed bellow it for 4 and a half hours now with no significant buyer volume coming in....

If it crashes its gonna crash hard and take the whole market with it (yes eth included this time).....

Any non-retard opinions?

iron hands. holding through fire.

>non-retard opinions

OP is a fag

>Any non-retard opinions?
TA is garbage

The flippening, btc 1k eth 200

So go buy a bunch of btc and save us all op

They takin 'er gains!

Yes This will happen.

Gonna bounce off 10k like last time, nothing new here

yes ill just take my 1k€ from the bank and save btc!

It didnt even go below 11k on last selloff

Oh wow it's almost as if the market worked in cycles

Ah so you're an irrelevant poor fag fuding

OK so what the fuck can we do? Whatever. Ethereum will eventually ignore it's irrelevant movements and take dominance.

crossed it back up....seems like we are gonna be alright

long term I agree but if BTC does a proper crash everything will suffer big time temporarily

Sell and fucked by the irs. Hodl and maybe get fucked by btc or maybe not.

No brainer here. Take my chances with btc

you can always tether up user

>Sell and fucked by the irs
This is honestly the most compelling argument for not cashing out everything at once. The market has to experience a catastrophic crash until actually cashing back to your bank and paying like 30% taxes becomes more profitable than just ignoring corrections or trying to trade your way out of them.

My strategy has been skimming a bit of profit at high prices. Can't lose that way but still stay in the game

Crypto to anything is a taxable event. If I were in another exchange I might ignore it, but I’m in coinbase and they are bending over and opening up like a little bitch. Plus I made a lot of money. They’ll be sure to report my ass.

I’m in coinbase and I don’t even want to take my shit out. Coinbase reports all transfers as sells. So when the irs wants a report for all accounts from 2015 to now, I’ll be reported even if I only transferred to a wallet.

>and then he said it's going to crash

Look at the daily 150 EMA and the old channel resistance turned support.
Those are the only ones that matter

> Fiat/ETH
> many alts paired with ETH
> AOLers still think that Bitcoin is going to crash everything

Yes, alts paired only with BTC will lose a lot too but come back up eventually. Alts paired with both will be fine.

Seriously, can that even be legal? You burgers have it even worse than us yuropoors.

Anyway, you really shouldn't use coinbase for anything but cashing in/out.

hey retard opinion here.

you have no idea whats going to happen. it could go up, it could go down, it could go sideways.

prove me wrong. protip; ur a faggot ass homosexual

As much as I'd love for this whole sorry market to crash and burn, can we finally admit that it's just not going to happen? BTC is condemned to bounce between 13k-17k for all eternity, ETH is hitting 10k by the end of Jan, and XRP will become the global currency

this, only trend lines matter for btc

>XRP meme
dude, it was pumped by whales, XRP will trade for the rest of the year like it did after the last pump and dump in april/may 2017

You could draw infinitely many different trend lines. Why did you choose to draw those three?

out of all the charts/ideas that imply BTC is still going up, this one here is actually one of the less insane ones... Sure, lines are arbitrary (muh pattern recognition), but we all have one or the other idea in mind how the market just might work and develop, or rather where BTC might be in its own market cycle.

why do you say so?
i know people are all shiting on btc because oits slow and expensive but in the end it is the most decentralized coin ou there.
lets say vitalik dies or decides to rage-quit because of sharting memes.....eth goes to shit.
all other coins also have a small dev group, eaven honest projects like Monero, what happens to Monero if Fluffy leaves?

sure miner centralization is a bproblem for btc, but eaven in crisis like the whole china mining panic, miners have 100s of millions invested in asics and will just transfer their stuff to another country (lhave you seen the news about Quebec offering mining incentives to miners), also the fact that lots of chinese miners are gonna leave or shut down is good in the long term because it will lead to more miner decentralization.
Aside from that if any of the core btc devs dies that would probably have a very little impact on the price.
Aside form that btc is getting the LN, as a matter of fact it already has the LN on mainet (ttheres a tor vpn already accepting payments through the eclair client), only thing is infrastructure has to be improved. Look at segwit, it has been added to btc in august but still adoption is low, but slowly rising, the same is going to be true for LN.
Also we are getting Rootstock which will make btc "smarter", add to that Schnorr signatures, confidential transactions.... the thing is btc is moving slowly not because the dev community are shit but because its truely decentralized and so it take a very long time to reach comminity consensus.
Ethereum is awesome but its still centralized and experimental.

Let me ask you a question: if you had 1mil$ and had to put it in a cryptocurrency, but lets say that the price of any of the cryptos stays the same always - so price fluctuation is not an issue, only sicurity is; where would you put it?
I would put it in btc because its the most battle-tested one, and most decentralized.....

>ETH up
>bitcoin crashing

This is a big one guys, I’m this fuken close to sell everything for tether and then re buy my shitcoins in week or so during the fire sale

>in the end it is the most decentralized coin ou there.
NOBODY CARES FAGGOT

if you had 1mil$ and had to put it in a cryptocurrency, but lets say that the price of any of the cryptos stays the same always - so price fluctuation is not an issue, only sicurity is; where would you put it?I would put it in btc because its the most battle-tested one, and most decentralized.....

BCH has the same battle testing AND IS FUCKING USABLE

BCH will get most of BTCs miners soon

listening to the advice on TA from someone with 1K, my fucking sides

>not a platform
>no scaling
>7 transactions per second and high fees
>will be left behind eventually.

While I agree with you, btc only strength right now is decentralisation, that could eventually be achieve by other cryptos with better tech and ability to scale, and 7 transactions per second ain’t doing any favours to this “currency” neither.

I would put it on ETH and pray for vitalik to not die, even if he did I can see ETH moving forward, could take some time tho.

care to explain why dont you care about decenralization?