ADC - Audiocoin

JUST PASSED $25 MILLION CAP

SPOILER: A major music label partnership (under NDA)

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/

Big news from their development team over the next few weeks; coin launched Bjork's latest album. Will be a side chain coin of Bitpool and has a lot of potential to explode here anytime. Team and the coin have been around since 2015 so they have lived a lifetime in Crypto.

It has a good media coverage, small market cap, partnership announcements, a major music label is going to use it (under NDA), small sell walls, popular on Resetera (they made XBY, FLASH, COLX possible), artists/musicians and a marketable name for normies!

Good luck!
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767.420

Thanks bought 250k

Sorry all attention is on CAN try again later

MAN IT FEELS GOOD

Making banks right now

Nice coin to pump and dump, but it will never go anywhere. Musicians of today's age dont expect to make money from music that cost zero dollars to create. This coin is stuck in the 90s. No one pays for music. No one expects to be paid for music. Music is a form of advertising to sell the larger product "the artist" Youtube has the music industry beat already hence VIVO. They aren't even in the music video business, they are shilling just music. Look at CDBABY. SOUNDCLOUD... MYSPACE??? These sorts of platforms are bound to fail. I guess the average retard doesnt understand the music business so you can generate a little buzz, but this is no long term hold. Its gonna fizzle like a fart in the wind.

This is not only about selling albums, money is also made from streaming and there is one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world... and that is just the thing closest on the horizon

What about TRON? Do ordinary people and workers make money from crypto PUPPIES?

Get your facts right user

Investing $3000 now

Will 3 ETH be enough for a Lambo?

I'm a poorfag, but will to trade my whole portfolio for this, so $1700 in total

Will I make it?

Yes poor user

Just make sure not to be late

Are you using the biggest pump and dump since verge to sell me on this coin? I know more about the music industry than you. I make a living from selling recorded music to licensing companies. Tell me more about how this coin isnt just another CDbaby, Soundcloud or myspace? Justin Timberlake owns Myspace and couldnt even save it. Bjork who? Literally no one under 35 knows who she is.

no you don't know user, stop FUDing here

I got this earlier today at 135 satoshi, should I put $2000 more?

This is not le red it. Biz knows 90% of coins are shit and this is a massive pyramid scandal. Why are you lower tier buyers here now? You belong on the other site. We always expose the BS before every coin because we are smart. We still buy them and sell them to the stupider users of the site. Don't FUD here? Why dont you fuck off back to where you came from.

Mate stop being angry

We won't judge you, it's not your fault that you're a poorfag

plans for release on big platforms?
when will the announcement for the music label be?

This week

Discord invite: Cfupq7F

Get into Audiocoin group, more news to come!
Regular updates, every Monday or Tuesday (depending on team availability) following a weekly strategy / progress meeting

so at the very least there'll be something official at least once a week

Audiocoin is followed on Twitter by OG Bitcoin devs, niiice

So you guys are not going to leave right? People arent even posting images on these threads REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

from a developer

Guess I'm buying some ADC :shrugs:

check out official Discord: Cfupq7F

Developer is really friendly and that's the place where they are doing announcements

So glad I got yesterday into this one, 70% gains

I know I'll be buying this at ATH, but it's mooning at this market cap

Just put another $1500

Congrats user, you made it!

Selling BCH that I have since the fork for this

This is getting close to previous ATH

Ready for the gains! Got another $1700 in

I made $12000 profits from this and will be hold for months for sure

Imagine this at $100 million cap

Got in at 150 satoshi

What would the price be then? Get 16.6k the other day (poorfag), already small gains.

4.5 times more than what it is now

but from $100M it can go even easier to $300M which makes it 7x

not to mention from $300M to more

how to buy? is it only on cryptopia?

Cryptopia (best market) and Bleutrade