ICX Thread, no weakhandedcucks allowed

ICX Thread, no weakhandedcucks allowed.

Can't will till mainnet, we're going to moon so hard. Perfect time to buy in now or accumulate more.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=055&aid=0000602086&date=20180110&type=2&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=101
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got buy order at 0.006900 ETH
looks like I'll be joining the cub tomorrow

Smart choice, user. I expect to reach a new ATH this weekend. Welcome to the gang.

SO COMFY

I expect at least 15 dollars this weekend.

I also expect about 20 dollars or so by main net desu.

I fully agree.

i-i-iron hands!!!! AAAAAHHGGHGGHGHGGGH ICON GANG ICON GANG SAVE ME

The 4 hour chart makes it look like it needs to cool down again similar to the time it went from $7 to $5 ish.

gl with that

What's a good buy in target? I'm thinking 7200k?

How low are we going to go?

I'm quite certain it's going bellow 7000

iron hands since ICO yeah boy

What do you use to guesstimate the dip?

When China buys all NK's btc's since korea banned btc, this will rise to moon

+1 right here

Dude what is wrong with that sell wall

it's just ETH still looking very bullish based on most ta factors so I predict it going to 1,5k within few days and ICX seems to have a pattern where the price stagnates after each pump

It's fucking huge. We're gonna be chilling for a while at below 8000 if the whale doesn't move it

When mainnet?

14 days

Says who

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Holding bags bought from 12.5 since I was an idiot to buy yesterday before ETH pumped. Not concern on anything for that matter, since there is heavy support. The mainnet release should be the catalyst for ICX.

not if btc crashes and take the whole market with it. which looks very likely

I'm still not planning to sell, I believe it could stagnant around $10 and go back up again before next week. But the crypto market is unpredictable.

Even if the Bitcoin Bomb goes off, the projects with solid, real-world use (ICX) will be damaged, but of the few left standing. This would stall the market temporarily, but in the end only make the few standing projects stronger. Think of Google and Amazon after the .com bubble. They became money magnets.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOST 20% OF MY PORTFOLIO

AAAAAAAA

Atleast wait till their main.net launch it will go higher for sure after 24th

just google you soyboy

Hey ICX bros, what other coins are you guys betting on?

I'm personally 75% ICX and 25% ENG atm.

How is the South Korea ban going to affect ICX? I'm holding regardless I just want to hear opinions.

im 60 icx 40 eng, hold tight brother

THIS IS ALREADY PRICED IN. COIN WILL DROP

ICX
COSS
VEN
XRB

ICX is easily the one I am most confident in

South Korea is banning crypto. Now what?

This is gonna go to ico prices isn't it?
I thought I was gonna make it.
Fuck.

Not a ban, just more regulations on cryptocurrency. It wouldn't change a thing for ICX, since it's good for the Korean cryptocurrency market.

What are the chances this gets back to 0.1 ETH soon?

technically ICON is a swiss foundation

No, they are moving forward with completely banning exchanges.
We are fucked.
news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=055&aid=0000602086&date=20180110&type=2&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=101

The "ban" is a ban on anonymous trading. You know how you had to provide an ID to coinbase? That's what Koreans will have to do now. Before that they could link bank accounts without any form of ID.

That's all that's happening.

Well fuck.

Read the new article.

Wat?

ahhahahahhaha

so glad i cashed out this week. any nerds left holding for a month or two are gonna get so fucking wrecked

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS CRASHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

SUB 5000 INCOMING

bought in at $5 and very comfy

It was at .01 ETH yesterday afternoon breh

Honestly guys, this dip is all I needed today. It made my day since I was able to buy more... Don't freak out over the korean exchanges so much ffs. In a few days everyone that has bought in will be seeing $$. Im planning to buy my family a car with this coin.

Yeah .01 eth

I was just confused because user said 0.1 eth

Just did a quick translation:

The Ministry of Justice will set up its own bill, which sees the virtual money brokerage itself as illegal and completely closes the exchange, and plans to start full-fledged ministry discussions this week.

Uh oh.

Is it too late to get into ENG? It seems everyone that has DTOR has extreme faith in it. I saw it being shilled a week or so ago and saw the team attached but I’m still not sure what it’s utility is? It’s based around Secret Contracts right? Care to motivate me to look into it? Anyone? Thanks in advance.

I'm a bit panicking. Any meme lines to calm me down or any good news?

I always laugh at idiots that think "OH THIS IS THE END!"

Niggers, you need to travel more. People in cuba have the latest iphones, venezuelans do crypto, north koreans have the biggest black market, 50% of germans are really named amhed, 98% of mexicans have never seen a severed head, pirated dish network int he US comes from puerto rico.

Get over it, those in korea that want to keep doing crypto will find a way.

WORLDWIDE !

if we go below 7500 sat. GG its over

No, its just bitcoin wrecking shit up. If it goes back to 14k icx will be back up, if it goes under 14k expect icx @ 4000 sats

not even tempted to sell on a low, why are you so retarded&weak?

It's ETH going on a tear you fucking dipshit

BTC is still down $1k from yesterday though

If these faggots can't hold onto a sure thing for 2 months, let them be poor.

damn asians are just as retarded as niggers

Have you guys already forgotten what happened around Christmas?

Switch to the 4 hour chart and look at what happened from Christmas to New Years and then up to now. I expect similar movements. Just relax.

oh no, theyre going to ban trade of ICX, which is located in Switzerland

Theyre going to ban the exchanges it trades on like Binance, which is located in China

Theyre going to ban ICX, which is already being used by tons of corporations? Why would they shoot themselves in the foot? ICX, interchangeability is the future, dont fool urselves

shitcoins will die, legends will survive

Then why ETH is not growing since BTC went sub 14k?

Deluded cashie, BTC controls the martket, "bubububut tx times bububut market share", listen no one gives a shit about your nerdy shit. Bitcoin is gold and it will be like that for a long time.

>tons of corporations
what corporations are using ICX and how?

You know its bullshit, its just another useless coin like BTC or ETH or Bitbean.

This desu

Be fearful when others are greedy.
Be greedy when others are fearful.

>useless coin
>ETH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SOLD AT 8400 BTC I DIDNT KNOW I PLACED A SELL ORDER WAS PANICKING FOR A MOMENT NOT EVEN LARPING

what should I go all in now anons?

poor user here. holding 50 of these, going to get another 50 on a dip

I have read that ICX is "Korea's Ethereum". you guys agree or disagree?

realistically anons, can this coin potentially hit $500?

GG its over see you at 5$

kek

stay poor faggot

So I exit this shitcoin now right?

ICX is not Icon. It's an exchange token that runs on the Icon network. Read the whitepaper.

Send me your ICX, I'll off-load them for ya.

You better decide soon because BTC is going back to 14k now.

I was in korea last month and heard nothing about it, however there is a thread on 5ch and they also name it koreas ether, so its probably true.

Yes, if you're in for the monry
No, if you believe in it tech and companies behind it

fucking nigger if koreans ban exchanges and icon is a south korea based project and tries to ''hyperconnect'' whole south korea how will this NOT damage icon

You can make a temporary exit, but I'd come back in a day or two.

this desu

u trolling right?
Its going to recover, just wait, only idiots are selling now, this shit has been really resistant.

No ones gives a shit about the tech faggot. We in for gains.

Oh no....my le magic internet money didn't 10x within a week, time to sell everything....

buy walls are bearish sign usually
sorry to break it down for you

Who NEO/ETH/ICX master race here? Made so much money just buying all of these really low.

So guys, do we sell with this news article or keep holding?

Min needs to say something

told you guys.

look at neo when china was going after crypto
you dont want to be stuck in a korean coin when the goverment comes after crypto

You will never make it, if only thing you do is ride the hype.

SELL
SELL
ITS OVER

SELL

ICX/BNB is horrifying

Been working so far.

They aint banning shit, korea is a corrupt country, they will get a bribe from exchanges and keep going like nothing happened.

THING FUCKING SUCKS.

Tried to sell at $12.40 yesterday and it never filled the fucking order. Just sat there for four hours until I had to cancel it and watch it drop like a rock. Now I am down hundreds when I should have bought back a ton more on this dip. Fucking Binance piece of shit gook fuck trash.

Who keeps forcing this "ID" shit on the world? Are there Jews in Korea?

Are you guys mentally retarted? It was at 8$ three days ago. Anyone that wasn't a dumb fuck bought before that. We are all at a gain, we're not going to sell a coin that will reach 50$ in one year. This is not a memecoin. This is for hodlers. Get the fuck out of here you weak ass bitches. Thanks

This. You cant stop this no matter how hard government tries. Its one of the fucking reasons crypto is here after all...

Too bad I only put in $95 into ICX when it was at $2.93

unironically and unfortunately this

> hundreds

kek