SK government shutting down all exchanges

SK government shutting down all exchanges.

Collapse imminent.

FUCK.

In the meantime, the Ministry of Justice is actively promoting legislation related to virtual money. The contents of closing the exchange front.

It is the sole report of reporter Min Kyung-ho.

In the mid-2000s, the gambling game "The Sea Story" swept the country. We have created more than one million victims with sadness and addiction.

The description of the virtual currency closure bill of the Ministry of Justice obtained by SBS departs from this sea story.

The Justice Department sees the virtual currency speculation craze will have a national impact that is more than 10 times the story of the sea.

In a year or two, speculation bubbles go out and 3.3 million people can suffer damages of a dozen trillion won, saying that there is no reason to hesitate about virtual currency regulation.

The Ministry of Justice will set up its own bill, which sees the virtual money brokerage itself as illegal and completely closes the exchange, and plans to start full-fledged ministry discussions this week.

Government officials say the legislative process will allow investors to afford to escape if the Ministry of Justice is finalized within the government.

The Justice Department has evaluated the virtual currency market as a fraudulent bubble.

Future Core Technology Transactions Distributed storage, or block chaining, is a technology that has already been released, so even if you can create a virtual currency with a new name of 60 million won, it will cost several hundred billion won.

The Ministry of Justice will pay attention to how to adjust the differences between the government departments on the regulation level until the actual legislation.

(Image coverage: Lee, Byung Joo, Image editing: Seung Hee Lee)”

Sauce: mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004568264&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

Other urls found in this thread:

mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004568263
mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004568264&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER
news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004568264
reddit.com/r/CryptoKorea/comments/7pc1ch/overview_on_the_foreigner_ban_at_coinone/
coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/eth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out of ICX now!

In the virtual currency speculation, the government's response level is increasing. The National Tax Service has begun a thorough tax investigation of 'Bithumb', the largest virtual money exchange in Korea.

A journalist on the sidewalk.

SEOUL, Feb. 10 (Xinhuanet) - The National Tax Service (NTS)

Investigators have confiscated financial data and computer hard disks, including virtual currency commission income.

[Bithumb operative: It's right. We are currently in the process of confirming the contents.

After the financial authorities launched a special inspection of commercial banks offering virtual currency accounts, a tax investigation began.

The IRS plans to investigate whether or not Bithumb, which is known to earn more than 2 billion won per day as a commission fee, is paying VAT and corporate tax properly.

In addition, it is said that it will examine whether tax is imposed on the profit of virtual currency transaction which is strong in assets nature.

The industry is concerned that the government has begun to pressurize the virtual money market.

[Exchange industry official: That's the easiest thing. So, what happens to the results of the tax investigation will not cool the atmosphere of the market.]

Police investigations began with tax investigation on the third coin exchange in Korea.

Police are looking into whether the coin provided a condition to gamble with investors in a way that predicts the price a week later and loses or picks up money.“

Sauce: mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004568263

I guess you niggers are going to ignore this?

Based Korea, theyre completely right

>mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004568264&plink=ORI&cooper=NAVER

Link doesn't work

The date of the follow up is Feb 10th, not Jan 10th

Nothing on twitter

Nothing on telegram

Fake news?

Maybe fake news. But if it isn't who cares? Decentralized exchanges are coming.

Link works fine.

Nice FUD, Raj.

Correction, typo in the link by OP, have updated the link:

news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004568264

SBS is the biggest tv news in Korea.

Dont say I didnt warn you once the english news corps get wind of this.

>have my own money
>make my own choices
>No goyim! We have to make it illegal to protect YOU!

They can fight it but they can never stop the revolution.

Is my ICX hold not as comfy as I thought?

>news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004568264

Spoken to some Korean's on a telegram, they said don't worry at all, this is just one proposal

So its just a proposal, and hasnt been passed yet? Thats good. Maybe it will be cast out.

distributed exchanges because fuck society

Looks like they're banning foreigners and foreign residents from putting won into exchanges but that's it.

reddit.com/r/CryptoKorea/comments/7pc1ch/overview_on_the_foreigner_ban_at_coinone/

Copy and pasted verbatim:

I am Korean.
That is just the claim of the Ministry of Justice, which is one of the many government departments in Korea.
The final measure is determined by the consensus of the various departments.
There are many departments in Korea who support bitcoin.
do not worry.

Based gooks
I Hope they won't get cu-cked by some random minister

Ask your friend if I should move my crypto off of korean exchanges? (i’m a foreign citizen in korea)

probably.

hurr it's a bubble better crash the entire market to protect investors!

looks like no price swings on kr exchanges
coinone.co.kr/exchange/trade/eth/
so probably nothing noteworthy?

Whenever ICX goes down people start posting this shit.