/slbg/ - Stellar Lumens Breakout General

ITT: We watch the XLM breakout and discuss everything related to this amazing coin.

Not allowed: fudders, nolumies, nolambies, noibmies.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html
medium.com/a-stellar-journey/on-worldwide-consensus-359e9eb3e949
stellar.org/stories/adventures-in-galactic-consensus-chapter-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=T4RsfhKgxFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This coin is about to get pump n dumped by this group

discord gg/sJ7vFEZ

enjoy gains

As much as I like that coin, I don't see it breaking out any time soon

Pajeet why

you little faggots manage to infest every single thread you're pathetic

yeah it's about to break out 3k6 support

I doubt all you pajeets on that server combined have enough capital to pull that shit off

>it's about to moon
>it's about to do this
>it's about to do that
Meanwhile it keeps going down.

200 or so BTC on the bittrex order book.

i am balls deep, but i dunno, apparently we were meant to hit the elliott wave up to a new high but its gone below that support.

>pumping and dumping a top 10

pajeet, please, try something below top 100

Apologize.

I scooped up big bags at 3350. And I missed the first ride so I'm thrilled right now. This is one of those coins that rises along with BTC. And if FairX alows Fiat>XLM>Alts, well then we have our next mini Bitcoin replica

>gatehub replica

WE

ARE

LAUNCHING

Are you guys ready? This thread is so quiet

ARISE WORTHY SNEK

Captcha ( RISE FERNDALE )

what exactly will FairX offer that existing fiat gateways (Coinbase) and exchanges (Binance) don’t already provide? I’m not sure FairX is going to be a big deal desu

Light up lambo.

decentralized + any fiat/ crypto pairs

Coinbase lets you buy 4 coins. Fairx lets you buy any coin with any other coin including fiat.

>input any fiat or any coin
>system automatically finds the path
>system converts your fiat/coin into any other fiat/coin
That is, if they actually pull it off.

How the fuck ca be decentralized and offer usd pairs?
You have to link your bank account to the site and that site has to manage that shit and protect your shit somehow (2fa, verification, etc) it can't be decentralized.

None of this shit actually matters to normies, particularly muh decentralization

Kek i remember biztards shitting on this coin when it was around $0,08. See you at $2,60 faggets.

$30 EOY. screencap this

Path Finding!

Say you have some DOGE. You want to buy some XRP. Right now, you would have to find a place to sell your DOGE for ETH/BTC then sell that for your XRP. Cross your fingers that you got a good rate.

XLM will allow FairX to do "path finding" with up to 6 hops.

So, you tell FairX you want to sell your DOGE for XRP, and in the background FairX may trade your DOGE for IOTA because that currently has the best exchange rate with DOGE. Then it will trade your IOTA for NEO if it find a good rate there. It will trade your NEO for whatever it finds is the best rate there, maybe GAS. Eventually it will trade into your requested asset, XRP, and it will guarantee it finds the best exchange rate it can. Also, it is an atomic trade, so it either happens or it doesn't. You will never be stuck with NEO or GAS or something else you never really wanted...

Also, FairX will bring fiat pairs to all ALT coins, making the BTC price much less relevant.

Anchors. Wells Fargo will be an anchor. Possibly BoA too. Look at "anchors" on their white paper.

This kills the BTC?
And brings more normies into alts?
Intredasting

I agree that decentralization is largely utopia. On the other hand, an exchange that lets people trade in whatever pair they choose might free us from the tyranny that is Bitcoin, which for me at least is a pretty big deal.

And what will happen when the 90% of tokens currently unreleased flood the market all at once and drive the price to 0?

>buy XLM today
>it goes down

Path finding will matter to them, and they wont even know it's happening. FairX will give you the best exchange rate guaranteed.

All they will need to do is compare the retarded price that CoinBase is trying to charge to what FairX is charging, and it will be no brainer to switch.

>Fairx lets you buy any coin with any other coin including fiat.
we don't know this for certain yet

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

AMAZING

>in the background FairX may trade your DOGE for IOTA because that currently has the best exchange rate with DOGE
In pathfinding, picking the shortest path between 2 nodes isn't indicative that that choice will lead to the shortest overall path, so you could pick IOTA/DPGE, but then have tiny _/IOTA rates, so the best choice would be something other than IOTA even if at first glance it seemed like the best choice. But yeah, nice explanation.

It will for sure bring more people into ALTs, Especially if they can buy them directly with fiat from their phones.

It may not kill BTC, but ALTs won't be tied directly to BTC anymore. So when BTC decides it wants to shit, ALTs may not suffer as bad as they have in the past.

More like stellar lumen suffering general

>mfw watching xlm continue to go down even after selling

Not sure what you are trying to say...

It's not about finding the shortest path. It's about finding the cheapest path. It may be just one hop. It may take all 6 hops. It will all be figured out by XLM prior to the trade. Once XLM goes through all the paths and find the cheapest one it will execute the trade.

I will see you all at $30 (EOY MINIMUM)

XLM will moon soon it's been accumulating for a while now

1% released/year handed to xlm holders

It's okay guys, I did the TA and it's definitely going to moon

The 1% a year is gathered from transaction fees, not uncirculating supply.

Nice, just bought 100k

Preferred currency

Because cross-asset payments are so simple with Stellar, users can keep their money in whatever asset they prefer to hold. Preferred currency creates a very flexible, open system. Imagine a world where, anytime you travel, you never have to exchange currency except at the point of sale. A world where you can choose to keep all your assets in, for example, Google stock, cashing out small amounts as you need to pay for things. Cross-asset payments make this world possible.

Typical Stellar FUD:

>sjw coin
>smiley on ppt presentation
>fork of ripple
>total supply

This is why I am so comfortable holding it.

What does that mean?

Inflation is fixed to 1%/year, and XLM holders get free XLM every Monday to compensate for that.

Nothing
Sellwalls/buywalls are often used to either scare or attract normies to dump on em
Don't look at em

>It's not about finding the shortest path. It's about finding the cheapest path.
It's the same. In pathfinding, shortest doesn't mean "fewer nodes in between", it just means you have a cost function and you're trying to minimize it.

What I meant was, that when you're on node 2, the shortest/closest node from there might be terrible from then on, so you'd have to trackback to node 1 and pick something else. This is basically what happens when you have a bad heuristic in a greedy pathfinding algorithm like Best-First.

tl;dr: I'm agreeing with you, just corrected that IOTA part.

Whales are manipulatin the shit out of XLM. Just wait for them to decide to unleash the beast.

I just sold so get ready for the pump

Just bought at 3600-3700.

What am I in for? Please don't tell me it's going back to ~2800 BTC

True, it's being manipulated. At the same time, it might being manipulated by (((competitors))), in which case they might try and bring it to the floor.

this. yesterday while this was tanking, the depth chart showed a shit ton of green compared to red. it didn't make a fucking difference. it kept tanking.

They put the buywalls so people buy thinking it will go up then they dump on them. They put sellwalls to make normies sell before pumping it.

$30 EOY. Easy gainz

Depth charts aren't organic, it's mostly whale wars, so yeah, very unreliable.

how low will she go

>SCP
>STELLAR CONSENSUS PROTOCOL

>[difficult]
>stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/scp.html

>[moderate]
>medium.com/a-stellar-journey/on-worldwide-consensus-359e9eb3e949

>[easy]
>stellar.org/stories/adventures-in-galactic-consensus-chapter-1/

As low as BTC

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>BTC still going down
>XLM still going down

S-sure is getting spicy in here

it'll be a great day when xlm and alts are not tied to the price of btc.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

market is crashing BEAR MARKET IS IMMINENT FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT

The addition of the little feet are killing me. I'm laughing but I want to cry because I've got 75% into XLM.

WHERE'S THE NEW FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR FOR XLM?

We underground now. Snek has become worm.

2800 sats

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABANDON SHIP MOMMY I NEED TENDIE MONEY CLIMB YOU FUCKING SNAKE OR I'LL SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:snekgoup:

t oo many fucking normies, were not done crashing m8

I already know I'm gonna be sitting on this same fucking chair next week , in an XLM thread, still watching it fucking fall. FUCK.

>xlm in a nutshell

Don't buy XLM unless you are ok with a LONG term hold. There is no falling wedge reversal. No Elliot 5th wave. No recovery. Its over for us on this sinking ship. I'll see you men in 4 months when this coin stops bleeding. Maybe Feb if were lucky but I doubt it.

LET ME SEE YOUR FUCKING HODL FACE, BIZ

WHERE'S IBM
WHERE'S FAIRX
FUCK YOU ALLLLLLL

>I'll see you men in 4 months when this coin stops bleeding
4 FUCKING MONTHS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=T4RsfhKgxFk

Daily reminder

Wrong thread

Wrong board

Snek go up tho

I AM A STELLAR MARINE...

>Sold my 3k Lumens at 4050 SAT and got 815 ZRX at 14k SAT

Thank fucking lord. Talk about dodged bullet.

im not waiting 4 months fuck this

Guys, check out my Technical Analysis using Elliot Waves please.
Is it correct?

OH YES YOU ARE FUCKER

DONT YOU DARE SELL THIS SHIT I WILL FIND YOU

Yes. We are now entering the "AAAAAA" wave. Textbook "A-B-C-AAAA" pattern.

$30 EOY SCREENCAP THIS

TWO

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I'm laughing despite having invested 40$ in XLM 2 days ago

>$40
Why do you even care then?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA