Realistically how many turtles do I need to make it? Currently at 2MM. Hoping to get 100MM before it hits the exchange

Realistically how many turtles do I need to make it? Currently at 2MM. Hoping to get 100MM before it hits the exchange.

About 100k

If you have 2mm cash out. You can live the rest of your life with that.

Tf

at least 1MM

I'm holding over 7MM. Going to retire before I'm employed

1 trillion turtles

You need a fucking lot more than 2mm.

500 million at least to even care...

>1 trillion turtles
There's only 2.6 billion right now, maybe ~25 billion EOY.

25 billon by eoy.

lets be insanely generous and give it a 1 billion cap.

that means 4 cents a trtle you will need at least 25 million to be make a million USD...

keep your miners running and pray.

u guys r dum no homo
hint: op ain't talkin bout dollars

Where do I find this currency?

Unless it gets more popular and more people start mining I should hit 10MM TRTL by this time next week. Sooner if I can get my friends old 980 off of him for $100 :)

NOBODY ANSWER I'M STILL ACCUMULATING

OP PLZ DELETE THIS THREAD

what exchanges is TURT listed on

it's not on any exchange yet, they're hoping to get it on one Q2

The demonization is "Shells" by the way

I'm mining like crazy.

GPU mined?

this coin is doomed

It seems like a privacy orientated memecoin. If doge can hit 1 billion market cap this can hit at least 40 million.

It's going to go past that, mark my words. It already has a better community than 90% of the shitcoins out there.

If I can't even guess search this currency's name then it must be a huge deal

>If I can't even guess search this currency's name then it must be a huge deal
Always wait until after a coin moons to buy it.

Serious question, when did you get into Crypto? You don't talk like most people on this board.

crytopnight mined. xmr-stak mines it just fine...

Currently it's GPU or GPU. Even my phone can mine 16k TRTLs a day. This won't last, if we're lucky it'll be easy to mine for another week.

CPU or GPU* damn my fat fingers

>Currently it's GPU or GPU. Even my phone can mine 16k TRTLs a day. This won't last, if we're lucky it'll be easy to mine for another week.

i lost 2 days because my fucking miner kept locking up. It turned out one of the dimms wasn't fully seated.

running better now, 1350 H/s. should be a couple hundred thousand a day I hope.

I've looked at it over the years starting with dogecoin but I never really entered the market until a year before when the price of btc increased from 1000 to 15k.

I severely hate myself for not buying antshares and eth when they were still cheap

What do you use to mine it?

How the fork do you mine it on your phone? I've got some old phones lying around. Need to use em for something

I wouldnt trust it. Seems like a shill to all get you to install virus software.

>It turned out one of the dimms wasn't fully seated.
ouch, that's rough

dude, we're on /biz, everybody here feels that way. I'm sure we all stay up fantasizing about buying bitcoin in 2009.

it's cryptonight, google around there are tons of miners. I'm using xmr-stak.

I agree there is a risk. This is why I'm using a paper wallet and open source miners. 0 risk if you do it that way.

I know there was a thread about this the other day but I don't think I read much further than the malware scare

>I agree there is a risk. This is why I'm using a paper wallet and open source miners. 0 risk if you do it that way.

i'm mining to a generated wallet from the app.

got gibs to a paper wallet on the discord but can't figure out how to load paper wallet to the damn app!

Many people are fudding it so it doesn't get too hard to mine. But they do raise a valid concern, never NEVER download random executable and run them.

I made a VM, made a wallet, saved the keys on paper, deleted the VM, then got safe open source xmr-stak and started mining.