So Veeky Forums tell me why you haven't bought into POLL already?

So Veeky Forums tell me why you haven't bought into POLL already?

>Partnership announcement on the 17th
>One of the few coins with a product that can actually benefit from using blockchain
>Extremely undervalued market cap
>Already has a working app on their website
>Team not run by shady Chinks, Patel's, or Ruskis

Don't miss the moon, brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

once this gets momentum it's a rocket

POLL gives me a hard pole (ie my DICK(

I've been in POLL, took a big jump, corrected slightly and I think we are now at a new floor. It should run very soon as people hear more about the upcoming announcement. Plus only approx 70 million market cap. I may finally be in on one of these alt coin moon missions haha

I know brah. So glad I got out of TRX at 16 cents before it crashed and burned to get into this just in time.

We got in on time brahs. Once the 17th rolls around it's a wrap.

POLL has treated me kinder than /pol/ ever has.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>Clearify: as whales, Wall Street, hedge fund managers, banks, billionaires, and big money capital begin/continue to increase their stake in cryptocurrency, the need for 100% guaranteed wallet verification becomes increasingly important for large value coin transfers to ensure deposits into the appropriate wallet. Clearify using Clearpoll is the first to implement such a practical protocol for reassured security, deploying later in January. We all know we double, triple, sextuple check our copy and pasted addresses during transfers. Having address verification could save much time, stress, and money if you have ever F’d up a transfer. It may take some time, but I think Clearify will be highly adopted.

>Possible adoption by government and politics. Gallup and all other polls are typically corrupt and biased, not blind, not anonymous (despite often saying they are). Anonymity and being tamper-proof due to Blockchain storage could give Clearpoll a massive edge over traditional polling methods. For example, Trump vs Hillary Clinton United States presidential election last year. Clinton was ahead by a landslide in every “poll” the day before voting and somehow defied the odds and mathematics of the results of the “polls” to lose the election. A huuuge reason for the surprise result has been proven by voter turnout data and anecdotes about how inaccurate the “polls” were. With true anonymity, Clearpolls will add a layer of honesty and accurate reflection of public perception. This will give early political adopters an upperhand in tight elections, knowing exactly which audience or voter population to target.

This thing will skyrocket leading up to this huge announcement, and even more so after.

I've been watching this one.
low cap. only available on the smaller exchanges so far. big announcements coming up.
And if you are into tea leaves teh charts are looking juicy.

Why should I buy this over HST?

Because I don't know what hst is

How many exchanges is POLL on?

on kucoin which is what matters

what exchange?

Aka the moon farm

I don’t see it in Binance or Bittrex - anyone know if it’s headed there?

This coin is actually pretty decent. Thought it was a pnd shill. Working product and wants to answer the question of manipulated polls, fakes news, disinformation and deep state propaganda. Yes, I'm a /pol/ack but even I want to get into crypto because of this. Fuck the money, this tech is Lynn de Rothschild and crooked Hillary and co. NEVER do again.
Sold on the tech, Just take my money and stop future manipulation

POLL isn't just a voting software. It'll be used for proofing and validation. It's basically an added layer of security. This is going to take off on the 17th for sure

All in on this!

desu I think kanYa coin is a safer bet on kucoin right now. Much higher volume.

Man - if this isn’t a voting coin, they really should rebrand to something more verification sounding

they don't have a whitepaper or at least they are hiding it (ctrl+F: whitepaper on site and no results)
the concept is dumb who goes around polling for fun? What the fuck does this have to do with blockchain?

Bought a great bag of it on KuCoin. LET'S GO!

CAN has a big volume now cause it's new on KuCoin. Everything new on KuCoin moons for some weeks. It'll get less volume eventually.

I have though

You're missing the fact that one of its' use cases lies in the data industry.. fucking huge market. You know how much corporations shell out trying to get peoples opinions on stupid shit for marketing metrics?

CAN hasn't mooned yet

I don't know why the fuck the front page is missing a link to the whitepaper but the whitepaper itself can be found with with a quick search. It's the first token of its kind, active marketing, announcement on the 17th and a relatively low mkt cap.

Why should I trust you, OP? This coin seems rather... obscure..

Went all in!!!

Not once it announces it's partnership on the 17th. You can only really join moon missions on obscure shit before it gets popular with the normies. Guys who bought Ripple a year ago for pennies are the perfect example. Normies took them to the fucking moon. I could see this catching on huge with the growing right wing in this country that's tired of liberal fake news control over the media.

That's kind of how you get on a moon mission. If you had already heard of it everywhere it's market cap a nd price are already 3x this