Shill me an ICO

And explain why i should invest in it. I'm tired of these slow ass gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

igniteratings.com/
nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think DYOR might moon

ignite ratings look promising, don't have pasta for it though.

Wysker

Gl with that
Expensive ico coins usually tank 50% after they hit exchanges

2nd this

igniteratings.com/

nasdaq.com/press-release/ignite-ratings-token-sale--15th-january--worlds-first-decentralized-selfregulating-investment-20171213-00459

My Referrer is 'Shakas'

I got in STK and it's not really that exciting, you kinda chill forever waiting for it to get on a fucking exchange.That was 20 ETH I couldn't play with while I saw everything moon left and right in December.

This or $KYS

PROJECT SHITCHIN

Who's pic related?

Nice

Coinlion
Saw some user shill it here.
Although with the huge rise from ETH I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Random bitch i found on google
Also what do you guys think about CRPT?
ICO ending soon

CoinMetro easy x20, it's still in pre-sale

Follow me on twitter: CryptoTraders_EU pm me and i'll give advice ( got 5 great ico's in sight)

lala world. not really in the mood to shill you can read the white paper and check the team yourself. also pls dont post disgusting gooks, thanks

No idea, user. Just clicked on your thread because of the girl.
I haven't changed my portfolio for weeks now.

LaLa World.

$15m cap ico, if it goes to $150m market cap that's a 10x already.

The ico is nearly coming to an end so hurry up. I'm not going to bother shilling it but the CEO is the ex-vice president of JP Morgan. It will be a major competitor to Coinbase, Bread's ico which is similar to this already made investors a 20x profit. Do your own research, and once you've decided which colour lambo you want to buy after cashing out the profit from this ico, use my code as a sign of gratitude for telling you about this gem and also because we'll both get a 10% bonus. BEWR0vqqwHhjM6X

You want to actually participate in this moon mission do you user? Or do you want to watch from the sidelines, full of regret?

MGXL
magnalis.network
ICO ends in June and starts trading.
10 million supply @ &0.30 each.
Guaranteed moon mission.

facts facts facts

What's up with their exchange ratio of 1 ETH = 150 tokens? I was going to participate until ETH made a recent bullrun. Seems overpriced to me.

Team is literally made of pajeets tho. And the fact that this is getting shilled non stop lately makes it even more shady.

This looks really good user, thanks.

Beetoken

It's not getting shilled non-stop lol it's literally just me trying to get more tokens from the referral program. The project is solid though, I strongly believe in it.

Are you ok with the full pajeet team ? Are you a pajeet yourself ?

They may be pajeets but they have strong backgrounds and they are dedicated to make this a success. With a $15m cap, you can't go wrong in my opinion. The fucking ex-vice president of JP Morgan is the CEO of this, he might be a pajeet but he knows his shit for sure.

I can't find anywhere EX-VP of JP Morgan ?

CoinMetro finished a while ago.

His LinkedIn profile.

What's the point of White women?

KNEE and PADS might do good, you should look into them, bound have a great ROI imo.