Now that the bubble has been popped (-30-40% off some coins in just a few days), and no end in sight

Now that the bubble has been popped (-30-40% off some coins in just a few days), and no end in sight.

Have you decided what to do next? It's obvious we are not going to recover from such a drastic drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sell you weak handed newfag, this is normal

Zoom out you pussy

It has occured before, but it's not normal.

XRP at previous peak tanked from 0.40 to 0.20.

That would indicate that THIS WAS the 'summer pump' we all waited for.

So now we enter a new bear market for 1+ year. Thoughts?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

30%-40% drop in stock exchange --> massive panic, blood in the streets
30%-40% drop in crypto --> no one bats an eye, "guess i'll buy the dip"

This market can take a few hits.

>So now we enter a new bear market for 1+ year. Thoughts?

Yeah a whole new exchange without transaction fees and more fiat to crypto conversions than anyone else based around stellar is totally bearish.

Holy shit

> -30-40%

What the hell are you guys investing in? Jesus. I only lost enough to get back to where I was 2 days ago. Granted I'm invested in mostly ETH/NEO/ICX...

>(-30-40% off some coins in just a few days),
Those coins don't matter.

My portfolio went +25% portfolio past week

I don't even know whats going on with this bearish FUD

im really hoping for a huge rebound in the next 2-3 days then i can sell all shitcoins and go 100% into eth

eth seems to be our new king and he is 10x more terrifying than ol' gramps

correction != pop

pop would be a

Moly prices are going up m8. I'm loading up on GMO and thompson mines.

are you guys really this oblivious? 90% of coins have been red

KEK
I've been all in on eth for this week. Shit's been great. Looking to buy your bags when eth slows down and alts hit the floor

Bitcoin goes down, alts go up. Bitcoin goes up, alts go up further.
Bitcoin goes down, alts go down. Bitcoin goes up, alts go down further.

Rinse and repeat. All in on Bitcoin now

Welcome nucoiners! You've taken your first steps to becoming rich!

You must be warned though. There are a lot of scams. I'm here to help you.

#1 DON'T INVEST WHAT YOU CAN'T LOSE. The markets are volatile. There could be a 50% drop tomorrow. Could go up 50% tomorrow. Don't ruin your life by being greedy.

#2 DYOR. Do your own research. Don't buy a coin because you see 100 posts telling you to buy it. There are large communities of 1000+ people that will buy a coin, shill the fuck out of it, then sell it hard.

#3 Whenever you buy a coin ask yourself two questions - Why does this project need a coin? Why does it need a blockchain? If the whitepaper can answer these two questions it is likely a scam coin.

#4 Past performance isn't an indicator of future growth. Just because a coin has done well doesn't mean it will do well.

#5 Don't trust anybody ... except me of course ;). But seriously, people will say or do anything to get your money.

stay mad bro.

Have to admit I have 40% in ETH and the rest in 10 other coins, 2 of them that did very good

yeah its popped for newfags like you that are complete fucking morons and bought tron verge ripple etc thinking you just found the next bitcoin lmfdao. my portfolio is at an ath atm

Not disagreeing with you, but daytraders might still be making money. I've been lazy and holding ETH from last year, but I was looking at making a trade on enigma last night and decided against it just because I didn't want to stay up and watch it. If I had made the trade I would've gotten 12%. I haven't day trades since December but I only ever lost on one trade. Could be luck, but I was starting to feel like daytrading crypto is ridiculously easy, even at downturns since volatility will often mean huge up and down retracements on certain coins that are tanking over the course of a week.

- Summer 2017
- XRP goes from 0.40 to 0.20. 50% down
- 2018. XRP goes from 3.20 to 1.60

Are we now re-entering the bear market or is this just a spike before the actual cryptobang?

Lol. I'm not even considering buying until shits 60-80% off and bitcoin hasn't even pumped yet so u know it's coming.

I politely disagree. I think there's going to be a crash in bitcoin that will be so bad that it makes all the news, but after that happens it will be a great time to buy. Crypto is not going to go away, but everyone is going to think it's the devil for a while. But those who remain patient will get lots of bargains and will reap the majority of the profits from the largest bubble which should last 2-4 more years.

How new are you

Summer 2017
- XRP goes from 0.40 to 0.20. 50% down
- 2018. XRP goes from 3.20 to 1.60

Are we now re-entering the bear market or is this just a spike before the actual cryptobang?

You have to get a TA on a coin before you should invest. Try this discord chat

wPbxDXE

so sell now and buy back later?

What do I do next?

Continue what I've been doing since September:

(1) Accumulate LINK
(2) Hold LINK

Being a bagholder for months makes you have fucking TUNGSTEN-CARBIDE HANDS

Scams can be very profitable... if you have exit points and don't get greedy

Fuck off, the bubble hasn't even started. You're still early adopters.

>normies so fucking desperate for crypto they INCREASED KODAKS STOCK BY 130% WHEN THEY SAID THE WORD BLOCKCHAIN

>STOCK AKA THE CURRENCY OF THE BOOMER RETARD

>normies can't get into crypto because lol shit exchanges, registration closed, coinbase is awful and slow

>fairx will allow a gigantic FLOOD of trillions into ALTS DIRECTLY, killing BTC and making ETH fight for itself

>normie friendly coins (big business connections like IBM (xlm) Disney (Drgn) or ones below ~1$ or ~100$ (like stock prices) or ones that give dividends (PoS, so ETH and NEO) will fucking skyrocket

it's just beginning lads

>FairX
You faggots are hyping that fucking exchange too much. Its just an exchange what the hell.

Disney has no connection to drgn, they dropped the project entirely and a new team has it, this is public knowledge and not hard to find

normies dont know or care

normies can't get $ into BTC/ETH, much less alts right now, they don't even know of them

when they will be able to it will change everything

you guys seem to forget there is very little ACTUAL NEW MONEY going into the market now

all your "gains" are just people like us moving cryptos around

that's not growth

That's why you hold real companies such as BAT and FUN. -10% COMFY.

X20 SOON

This guy gets it.

Kodak just mentions blockchain because it's ATL and almost bankrupt and desperate as fuck : 120% instant gains. That must have been delicious inside information to trade on.

Crypto has never been hotter. Once this BTC ETH fight is over we proceed.

Crypto is just starting believe it or not.

>Eth price goes up
>Alts obviously go down
>MUH BEARS
The only retards in panic mode are the normies bagholding cripple and TRX, you would be surprised how many of these are in Veeky Forums

Honestly. People are so caught in a tussle when the market dips after almost a month now of unending booms.