Buffet says we are all going to be just'd

twitter.com/CNBC/status/951089878200176640

Other urls found in this thread:

unassumingbanker.com/2017/12/28/bitcoin-actually-worth/
cnbc.com/2017/11/29/katy-perry-and-warren-buffett-apparently-gabbed-about-cryptocurrency.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/buffett-i-would-buy-five-year-put-every-cryptocurrency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with this old irrelevant bastard

he can hold these nuts

he said the same thing in 2013

or was it 2014 March

Yawn

i can say for certainty buffet will cum to a bad ending too.

>Jews want to JUST us so badly they will spend millions just to prove a point

These fucking kikes...

He's a FUDding faggot jew
It's just jew trickery to maintain control

so the fucking jew wants to throw down? Hitler lost, but we WILL WIN!

+ for u
kek'd

You mean his clients will get JUST'd.

>Bubble pumps 10x more
>Clients of hedge funds get pissed they arent in on crypto
>Majority of hedge funds forced to diversify to crypto
>Bubble pops
>Hedge funds become the bagholders for jumping in too late

These are people and people will get FOMO the longer the bubble goes on.

Old people have no fucking business in crypto. They had their own chances and should just fuck off. This is a market created by and for millenials.

He just wants to buy the crash and profit

He may have been successful in the past but man ho knows shit about anything that’s relevant today. Not saying he’s wrong though.

I don't know why everyone's so defensive, most people are going to get fucked, that normiewave that entered in December and was asking for loans are playing with fire.

How can i get JUSTd if i already cashed out my initial investment? This salty cuck should neck himself for missing out.

retarded tendie neets think they know better than literally a 180 IQ greatest investor of all time

See

he doesnt even understand it. hes a old shit who still uses a flip phone

>Jamie Dimon says he regrets calling bitcoin a fraud
>expose the scam

>trusting an aging kike

>normiewave that entered in December and was asking for loans are playing with fire
They without a doubt 2xed already unless they only bought Bitcoin. The people who get JUSTd the hardest in a bubble are the skeptics who FOMO in near the end.

Aka the conservative hedge fund clients who's clients are constantly getting FOMOed.

KILL ALL THE JEWS
GAS THE FUCKERS
HEIL HITLER

>Admits he knows little to nothing about crypto
>Makes prediction on this knowledge

Let's ask the Magic 8 ball.
Magic 8 ball should I go all in crypto buying every shit coin with impunity and hope to reach lamboland?
Magic 8 ball says: signs point to yes

he is basically saying that water is wet

water is wet

t. Warren Buffet

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐ HEIL!
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░

Even Jamie Dimon has come around on Crypto. He learned that there are more cryptos than Bitcoin.

Buffet isnt a jew you fucking pajeets

in /pol/s mind everyone who is rich = jew

Buffet is right. Its basically this: unassumingbanker.com/2017/12/28/bitcoin-actually-worth/

but they'll never be able to liquidate at those prices, so their only hope is that the coins become transactable.

you two should kiss

Honorary.

Even if he's right.

He may collapse before they do.

LOL

cnbc.com/2017/11/29/katy-perry-and-warren-buffett-apparently-gabbed-about-cryptocurrency.html

He's right. Just like saying the market is due for a correction every year for 10 years straight will prove you right eventually.
Get in while the goings good. Cash profits all the way up

In order to be as rich as him you have to either be a Jew or an honorary Jew.

BEING THIS NAIVE

>but they'll never be able to liquidate at those prices
What? You can liquidate right now faggot. I dont get this I cant cash out meme.

>Alts -> BTC/ETH -> fiat

Literally everything has a bad ending given enough time, but this is not the end of cryptos.

This will be a bad week for our gaiz but HOLD i. Not selling

Ohhh that explains it.

I'd short any investment brought up by Katy Perry too.

Considering BTC is now controlled by the banks he knows what he's saying.

the headline is enough to make me want to shoot myself. i'll stop there thanks

Obviously a lot of the crypto coins are gonna reach zero at some point. There may be some crypto coins which become an integrated part of the digital infrastructure.. But yeah, most will crash and burn, because they have no value a side from a potential future value.

Some very small percentage of people can cash out at the current price before the price changes to reflect the selling. So yeah you can sell at the current price, until you can't. If everyone sells the price will crash and people will liquidate significantly below the current price. There is not enough money interested in BTC to buy out the entire market cap of BTC, not even close.

You mean Chinese and Pajeets. The only thing millenials are good for is holding the bags of meme coins like Tron and Jew coins like Ripple. They're a bunch of brainwashed morons that think in nothing but memes and hatred for the rich while being blind and suckered to who their 1% boogeyman, overlords really are. The perfect combination to get JUST'd in this market.

Decentralization it's the future, everything that isn't ruled by the state or the government will succeed.

We have people here doing no research putting money into vague promises, pump and dumps, and sometimes even into borderline ponzi schemes. They will all lose money when those ventures vaporize. Check how many ventures from the dotcom bubble survived.

The last people to buy before the final crash will end badly, that's for sure.

Fascinating, the deluded whites think they're smarter than the most successful white Man there is. Is there no end to your arrogance? Worst thing Is, when it crashes some years from now, you'll insist you knew it all along before buffett

I think you are missing something thats a key difference.

The token sales made the token issuers rich. If you are still working on your project after getting several million dollars in your crowd funding event, then you must have a dream. I buy my tokens based on this idea.

Thats apart from scams like Tron.

Nigger.... Fuck outta here.

If there's one thing life has taught me, it's never take financial advice from a boomer.

WB will never stand in front of Berkshire Hathaway‘s board and tell them that they are going into crypto because their clients demand it. Warren Buffett bought Dairy Queen because he was bored and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Do not fuck with this man.

I know you simpletons only literally see black and white, since yellow is superior to you. But whatever, your delusional arrogance will be your fall. Enjoy being a slave to jews, your superiors.
Also, it's "get the fuck out of here", caveman

You know why hes so confident, right?

All memes about him being a boomer or w.e. the fuck aside for a minute, you know why he says this shit don't you?

Because he knows what regulations are going to come in before others do. Because that is how it works when you're worth what he's worth. All of those guys get insider info years in advance.

His (((friends))) have already decided what regulations they're bringing in, and when, he gets to look good when it comes true later on.

Buhvetti FOMO'd

And he was right. Almost everybody who bought in that bubble was either depleted or had to hold 2-3 years to break even.

And if you think I'm bullshitting about that, then you simply don't know things work.

Imagine if they didn't tell multi-billionaires who create millions of jobs what was going to happen a few years down the line... There would be riots every couple of years due to mass unemployment from new regulations, changes, whatever.

All of these guys like Gates, Bezos, etc, all get to know what is happening before the average person. Maybe even before the President.

this

It’s pretty funny that you all think you know better than Warren Buffett/Wall Street. He and they understand how markets function on a way higher level, and you say ‘hurrrf derrr they don’t get crypto.” Yes, they do get it and some will make a quick buck and some neets will get a free ride but you don’t need to be on Wall Street to see this is a bubble that will inevitably pop.

T. Tron/Fun holder who also plans to buy puts on BTC when available

Hahahahahaha look at all you fucking retarded ass underage kids thinking he's wrong. You are all going to get burned so fucking badly and I will be here to post screenshots from this thread and laugh at you little fucking faggots as you commit suicide. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Some will make smart decisions and continue moltiplying and they'll be fine, some are buying Confido. Making stupid trades it doesn't take long to get halved. A lot of coins are really overinflated because new people saw a cheap unit price and owning thousands of a shitcoin sounds better than owning a fraction of a real coin. I've tried to explain the concept of marketcap to them and it just doesn't go through, They bought at 1 dollar and they expect 100x returns. Also there's a lot of Facebook FOMO going on and someone has to end buying the ATH.

This faggot is still buying railroad companies.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-10/buffett-i-would-buy-five-year-put-every-cryptocurrency

>But I know this: If I could buy a five year put on every one of the cryptocurrencies, I’d be glad to do it but I would never short a dime’s worth.

>While explaining why he wouldn't take a short position, he said he "gets into enough trouble with things I know something about...

>I get into enough trouble with things I think I know something about," Buffett said. "Why in the world should I take a long or short position in something I don't know anything about.

How about Jamie Dimon?

I am a software engineer. It doesn't matter how passionate the developer is. Software projects can be delayed for years. Have you heard of "Star Citizen"? We have inexperienced young developer working on ambitious projects. Recipe for disaster.

Always believe in the Buffett. He probably knows something we don't.

Like he did with FB and AAPL? :)

Old people are so dumb and ugly lmao
>some guy in the mass media is lying to us
No shit. Who cares. /thread

At this point, Ponzi schemes should be renamed Satoshi schemes. Still gonna ride this flaming zeppelin all the way to the ground.

Fuck buffet and his old world money.

LOOK AT ME
I AM THE NRW PARADIGM RICH MAN WHO WILL FUCK 18 YEAR OLD WIFUS FOR BREAKFAST NOW

talk is cheap i'm running dry for a real happening

Truth.

This is a market by and for internet autists; Veeky Forums is now driving global financial markets and political movements.

If he knew in advance it would make no sense for him to tell everyone, he would just stay shut and short everyone

Buffet's a fucking dinosaur. There are multiple already rich hedge fund managers who bought up yuge stakes in BTC before 2017. Those guys are all eating Buffet's lunch in terms of percentage gains. Basement dwelling neats are eating Buffet's lunch in terms of percentage gains. His opinion is worthless now, however much of a guru he used to be.

Indeed but that was not my point. My point was these guys got rich quick and kept working. Many people that ran those failed websites got rich quick and as soon the market crashed they quit. How many crashes has this market seen so far? They keep pushing on because they have ideals. I invest my money because I have faith and my own ideals.

Also worth noting that he said to buy puts on every single coin, which is absolutely correct. 95% of coins will go to zero, like during dotcom 95% of companies went to zero.

The guy bought Heinz Ketchup shares with a pen and paper for Christ's sake.

that's really the only way to do it when you're buying the whole thing.

I'm so sick of Buffett and his buttfucking ilk who naysay and spread fud on everything that isn't centralized and controlled. Never has anything good to say. I swear this guy is dead IRL and the media keeps making up quotes

>The guy bought Heinz Ketchup shares with a pen and paper for Christ's sake.
and it made him billions with a b.

You people are aware that many projects are in competition with one another, and likely only a few will survive for each niche? I imagine more than 90% of the coins will die in the next 10 years.
Will you be holding the winners?

Crypto is coming to an end you slimy fucks. Get out while you can. Doesn't help when Buffet says it's not going to end well. You fuckers have your heads up your asses all because of the bLoCkChAiNnN. Morons

idk what that means. Puts? Where do you even buy puts, i signed up to several exchanges and there are no such advanced options

dry old fuck trying to apply traditional TA to a fucking bonkers market

It's not possible. He's saying he would buy them if he could. The whole CBOE thing should eventually make it possible though, if BTC ever becomes less volatile.

He probably knows even less about cryptocurrency than I do and I don't even know what a blockchain is

No shit sherlock

> what that means

a put buys the right to sell at a certain price no matter what the market price is, until a particular expiration date.

He's saying shorting it is too risky because its too volatile, but he believes he'd make a ton of money paying today for the right to sell later. (aka: its a zero, but not without major ups and downs first.)

Nah, he obviously can't do that though, can he? He might not have even been told so to speak. More like a nudge and a wink kind of thing.

If you don't believe that these things happen, then you're retarded. He probably has these regulators at his prostitute parties every weekend

the future is now old man.

A typical Warren Buffett investment is one that goes up for at least 5 years without the need to cash out.

Find me a coin that you'll bet your life on that will steadily keep climbing for another 5 years.

Why 5 years? Because you avoid taxes on annual gains (which is a LOT in the investment world).

So, crypto and Buffett simply don't mix. He's saying: if you have a crypto portfolio that you won't change in 5 years, you'll be screwed. If you change more often than 5 years, the taxes will be huge (along with the risk).

>Some very small percentage of people can cash out at the current price before the price changes to reflect the selling.
This is true always and everywhere for literally every type of actively traded asset: stocks, real estate, commodities, everything. Welcome to supply and demand, skippy. Feel free to lurk more or, better yet, learn the basics of investing.

yeah, that may apply for your policestate burgerland, in my country in europe, every cryptoinvestment is completely taxfree after holding for 1 year.

Crypto is dead. It has no real uses. Nobody is going to buy shit with it you stupid nigger. It's fucking dead.

fuck him who the fuck does he think he is????