Where do I buy?

bittrex is not accepting new users. Where can I get in on XLM? I need to get a ticket to the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Binance

bruv, XLM is assraping us all.

buy high, sell low! Goddamn, I got in at 10 cents and I don't feel assraped, "bruv"

New pump on hitbtc!
More than 20k people
discordapp.com/invite/vCk2ke

Ur fucked newfag.
Find someone who's selling their binance account.

They go for 2k - 10k

XLM...moon ticket...

Are you even paying attention? Unless you bought in December - you're gunna have a bad time

i have a binance account with associated e-mail for sale. no 2fa enabled and account has never been used.

interested?

thanks. I'm currently holding a few thousand in LTC and bitcoin. Keep? sell for another?

how much?

make an offer, i'm definitely open to considering anything. LTC or ETH would be best.

Don't buy XLM like really dont unless you want to hold until late Jan-Mid Feb.

meh... I'll wait it out for now but thanks for the offer. You have a throw away email I can keep in case I change my mind?

I'm not really a day trader. Buying XLM now will be a nice return in a few months?

Binance registrations are back up Use my code

[email protected]

This is a shitcoin compared to Audiocoin. They even released Bjorks newest album and will do a press release about a partnership with a major music label.

Not to mention that that already have a working product for months, real artists/musicians, small market cap one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world.

Supported by Resetera
They made Xtrabytes, COLX and FLASH possible.

Get in now or you'll miss a legit 50x

Price is 200 satoshi

>13966959
Still shows registration is down for me

yes if you have strong hands Q2 2018 will be good

Binance. Use my ref for the binance signup: 10276128. I’ll send you 10 XLM to get you started

Thanks mate but registration is still closed unfortunately

Try Poloniex, Binance or Kraken

Fuck off pajeet

Just hold up a bit, it’ll reopen soon

I've save your ref code when it does!

Registration is still open through launchpad for Binance.

Throw this in front of the binance URL as a subdomain

launchpad

Here's my referral

Do not buy xlm if your looking for quick gains. I repeat do not invest in xlm for quick gains.

throw me some XLM for using your code?

>10276128
looks like the registration form is showing up - but they aren't allowing the form to submit

I'll toss you 12 XLM if you get the form to submit and my referral count goes up

I will sell my bittrex account for 3 eth

thanks I'll keep trying

Bookmarked

I don't have any address to send you if this 404s

no worries I have you bookmarked with the ref code thanks!

Awesome! How do I send you the XLM though, it doesn't expose your full email address to me.just the first two characters and the tld if you get to sign u under me

like bu***@****.net