This coin doesn’t do anything

This coin doesn’t do anything

Yet

..but moon

All alts are just a means to acquire more REQ

It fuking does EVERYTHING. If you aren't accumulating now I feel bad for you.

/BIZ invester

I SHOULD'VE SOLD AT 1.10$
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Why not buy Digibyte then? Its like the only sure investment you can make after the latest news...oh and we going for 900 sats tonight so hop on :)

When the ETH moon is over this shit is going to Saturn. I see a lot of FUD on req and that means you buy more

actually this. Whenever ETH moons it punches REQ in the gut, then a couple days later REQ rockets

have fun with this one gents

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq

It's crashing for three days now.

good time to buy

you guys realize Req Network is built on the 0x Protocol, meaning at the base level req network has to pay fees in ZRX. Why not buy 0x

You fucking niggers were saying this is the next paypal and shit yet this is going down the shitter for the past few days you fucking stupid nigger kie faggot fucks. My REQ better go back up to the moon you niggers because I really like the ticker REQ. It sounds soothing, so it better go up you nigger loving kike bitch faggot nigger fuckers

You impatient fucks can't wait for 3 months?

is it a good time to buy?

yes of course
anything under 1$ is a guaranteed 10x

Every single fucking day at least 5 of these threads. Shit was $.10 just a month ago but everyone needs 1000% gains on a daily basis.

Relax. It’s going to moon.

im guessing that you're 12 years old. I'll refund your $30 you lost on REQ if you stop posting forever

Im fudding in those threads so the faggots sell already

will there be a moon mission this month?

Anyone who buys this is a fucking faggot and deserves to lose their money. What if venmo partners with a good coin with low (or no) fees? Req is useless then. Its wayyyyyyy too niched and will drop 99.9% in value when the bubble bursts.

Should have bought xrp
R-right?

yes sending ETH as a payment is way too niched
I'll just use myetherwallet instead

was looking to put 5k more into this but my bank transfer to gdax that I did on January 1st is still pending!!! REEEEEEEE now would be the perfect time to accumulate more!!!

Will I make it with only 8k req?

>8k REQ

I've got 30k and even I am starting to doubt that I will make it purely from REQ. I think we need to sell at $5 and go all-in into a new promising product to truly make it.

do you guys reallistically see this reaching 10$?

2mil mcap. yes

Long term, sure. But how long to do you think the cryptobubble will go on?

I've got 100k made over the last 6 months. I think 2018 is the last year to make it as I expect the bubble to pop early 2019 (optimistic). I think it's better to just sell REQ at $5 when mainnet releases. and invest in a new promising project instead of holding REQ until it reaches $25. Chances that the bubble pops before that happens is too high.

good maths mate

*dips 20%
"It's been crashing for 3 days"

when cryptobubble bursts, only real world use case projects will remain, and this is one of those. anyway, even the project survives, the price will dip for sure

look at the binance coin. A coin only used for paying fees. REQ is essentially the same...
The price of BNB and REQ doesn't matter since $1 worth of token will always be $1 in fees. Demand alone controls the price.

it'll reach $10 if the demand is there.
$10 (without burning) would only be a $6b cap.

probably a good strategy. $5 to $25 is the same as a 30m cap to 150m cap which happens to most promising icos. REQ will become the less risky "stable" token with easy 2x returns at around $5-$10

Yeah I think REQ will survive the bubble collapse but it will be like Amazon. Stock prices were at $100 during the height of the bubble and crashed to $5 after the bubble. Amazon stock is now ~$1200 so it's 12x higher than during the bubble height. But it would still have been a better move to accumulate after the crash and hold long term rather than hold through the crash. I want to cash out before the crash and invest right after it crashed somewhere in 2019-2020.

I need to get rich now

already holding 100k bag from .2 need 20$ minimum

Anyone want to buy it from me?

so let's say req is out and running with all its features. would i not need to pay for:
the gas for the transaction,
both kyber token and 0x to change currencies and also for req to burn?
seems like a lot

The TL;DR is that they need to have reduced fees for kyber and it's either kyber or 0x. Not a combined fee.

Gas for the transaction is optional as it doesn't have to go over the ETH system but only kyber/0x.

It's explained in the yellowpaper