Mum getting on me to get a job

>mum getting on me to get a job
>tell her I make money through trading crypto
>she thinks I'm full of shit
>Owe her rent in two weeks
>Down $300 so far
>If I don't have the money shes going to kick me out if I dont get a real job

I need a coin that's going to gain at least 33% in the next two weeks.

pls help me Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/PRE-to-BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DBC

short ripple with x3 margin on bitfinex, there's your 10x

just get a job, then you'll have more buying power for coins and have real cash for things like rent

Get a job faggot. For more capital to work with as well as to help with rent consistently

>tell her I make money through trading crypto
>Down $300

Get a job, faggot.

>cashing out this early in crypto
get a job faggot, even if its mcdonalds

Your mom is right

better go fill out some McApplications then.

>portfolio large enough to regularly swings thousands of dollars each day
>still wagecucking because I need more money
You aren’t Gordan Geko, go get a job.

Not OP but any advice on how to do so with no serious employment to write down?

Kek you're obviously not making enough just work a real and meditate on it until you're ready to hodl and stop being a fuckup

CAPP

Join this discord to see the TA charts. It'll moon in less than a week.

discord gg/MHC5hWP

You can't afford $300 rent with your crypto gains????

What the fuck lmao. You're NOT making money with crypto. I have $5-10,000 swings in my portfolio on the half hour.

You cannot justify being unemployed if $300 phases you.

Down $300 and you think you make money in crypto more then you would in a job lol. Get a job you degenerate.

What kind of selfish prick kicks their children out of their house?
Oh yeah only murican parents

>>mum getting on me to get a job
>>tell her I make money through trading crypto
>>she thinks I'm full of shit
>>Owe her rent in two weeks
Well, if you make money through trading crypo, simply use that money you make to pay your rent. What's the problem?
Or are you just another lazy neet that got lucky once and thinks he is a very stable genius?

I only put 500 dollars in and i made that amount overnight senpai

Get a job you lazy good for nothing NEET.

You're not going to get away from becoming a wagecuck with funny internet money you filthy NEET there's no such thing as a money tree so strap on your work boots and go whore yourself out there in the real world through manual labor and pay your rent with the sweat of your brow you putrid little parasite.

It gets me hard knowing you're going to be autistic screeching outside of your mom's door demanding more chicken tendies and to be let back in.

>>tell her I make money through trading crypto
>>Down $300 so far
sage

Get a job you fucking loser. You think you are above working because you trade crypto? And can't even fucking pay rent? This is the most pathetic thread I've seen. Even if you were getting money from crypto (which apparently you aren't), a job will get you more capital, to invest and real money for real life stuff, unless you can pay your rent with fucking dogecoin

get a job dumbass. She's not going to take all of your money and make you a slave and at the same time, you get a few hundred per week that you can invest into crypto through a credit/debit card.

Buy Digibyte as I have been saying for the past month...just check graphs you cant go wrong with DGB.

NO

I'd rather kill myself

How do you pajeets lose money? It's so fucking easy

Don't even listen to those fucks. They just want you to have a piece of their wagecuck misery.

Scum of the earth

>I'd rather kill myself
sage for answering your own question AGAIN

I highly doubt you have the financial acuity and intelligence to day trade my dude. You're fucked. If you can't get a salary job without a college degree you're not smart enough to day trade with margins the size of fly dicks.

The fact you're asking us for moon mishes instead of fucking researching and going through Github shows your very dearth of ability and any sort of promise.

OP just kys, you won't make it in the real world

WALTONCHAIN man

>the real world
Wow so scary. Other humans. Wow. Fucking moron.

good, society doens't want you anyway

do it

This.

I think you're as retarded as the guy posting. If he can't figure out how to unfuck himself with his own research he is not built for this nor is he as smart as he thinks he is. This is not a "career" path for the faint of heart or dumb. If he hasn't been paper trading the past year he's fucked. He's done for. No hope. I bet this dumb fucking idiot has never read a white page in his life or ran through the github for updates in code.

Useless.

I took a nap earlier, and lost 40% of my portfolio.

I mean, if you're down $300 then you DON'T make money in crypto, you lose money. So your statement is false. Solution: stop sucking dick at trading and learn to not suck fucking dick faggot

she's right, you don't make enough money if 300 is a problem right now. you need a job user.
i'm doing this while working a full time job, how do you think most of us make our initial investments?

I'll look into these. Thanks to you guys for actually helping out.

Idiot.

>she thinks I'm full of shit

She's right

I was like you. I wagecucked for 7months and now I'm a free man once again probably won't need to do it again if I'm smart about it. Pay your 7 months of wagecuck, eat noodles everyday and play the crypto game. Many blessings user. Many blessings.

OP just get a decent job. Even if it's a shitty delivery job. That's what I'm currently doing. I'm working full time as a delivery guy and half of my money goes to crypto. I don't even care if I lose the money because I planned everything so I won't go in debt.

PRE should go up, and it literally can't go down
hitbtc.com/exchange/PRE-to-BTC

All in ADST!
Buy your mom a present afterwards.

good luck OP

discord(dot)gg(slash)BvZysKq