VEN

Well.. It is mooning it seems. I guess the heavy fudding in the last days happened for a reason. Are you feeling good, or feeling sweaty?

Should we strap in?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too late to get in???

just getting started

All the way to $10 minimum today bois

100 USD end of Q1, 500+ USD EOY

Still at

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Exciting.. But how far can it go? I just bought more at a very small dip.. Might have been foolish,

Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

there's a giant rebranding coming. This is going past 10-15$ my dude

whats the floor? When should I get IN?

Calm down
Go check their Twitter profile
Read it carefully, visit their website, read their white paper

Lots of new events, partnerships, fcking great marketing
Calm down

every thread lmao

You again motherf?
Copy paste FUD for days

Go find something else to do

Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

new resistance at 42000 sat its forming these channels then it continues to break out done it about 3 times now

My post was ignored , can anyone answer this ?

The Blockchain technology seems completely useless considering that the RFID chips themselves could easily be made to report wrong information. So what if you can assure an RFID chip sent a certain bit of information, if that information could be wrong? So what if you can assure a little gadget said the medicine was stored at the right temperature, what if the gadget was made to lie?

By hacking the RFID chip to send the wrong information to the blockchain in the first place. Just because some info is on a blockchain doesn't mean it's correct, just that it is not altered in any way after it has been broadcast.

It seems to me by hacking the RFID chip to send the wrong information to the blockchain in the first place. Just because some info is on a blockchain doesn't mean it's correct, just that it is not altered in any way after it has been broadcast.

What price do you suggest to buy in? Now or wait a for a correction in a few days?

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR PAJEET TIER COPY PASTA FUD.

WHAT'S HAPPENING ARE WE DUMPING?

Nice answer

All in getting comfier every single day.
When it hits 25 I am a millionair.

It's a CORRECTION! It's HEALTHY!
Establishes support for another breakout. This ain't a P&D. We were

should I buy in now?

just locked in another 100k

Yes, $10 minimum by the end of day today

Buy on every dip. And if it dips lower just buy then as well. Dollar cost average, this is mooning up either way so these fluctuations dont mean shit long term

For sure, I know this shits going to 10 at the bare minimum next week I just want big gains. What do you think the floor is right now?

well shit it fucking jumps up and down how do you time the dip right now?

SCAM, failed project. Devs ran away with money lol

150B market cap.. jesus christ

*450ish

I can't see it happening AT ALL but depending on the news...

if you didnt dyor then yes it was foolish but luckily you'll be fine

i just went all in. Hopefully i dont get justed.

i have faith in sunny actually

People also thought Eth at its current mcap was be impossible 6 months ago. Crypto is growing massively and isnt stopping anytime soon. Gonna make the internet bubble look like it was nothing

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I should have bought more than 1 ETH worth of VEN the other day

>150B market cap.. jesus christ
That means nothing. Most of the VEN coins will remain frozen because of the masternodes

I hope you're right, let's enjoy the ride wherever it may take us.

Sure hope so man. Would be crazy. This is a company I would invest in if it was on the stock exchange too.. Or, maybe this is the stockmarket 2.0 ?

Odds this gets to 35 billion market cap? That's what I need for $1million.

uhhhh guys whats happening...

have 2k ven will I make it ?

I'm 50% in vechain since it was 2 dollars. Every time I look at another project I go back and compare it to vechain and think to myself "why would I throw money at these retards, when I can throw money at this group that has their shit together?"

Yeah I keep a little stack for swing trading, but I've never seen more of a 'sure thing' on the rise in the crypto world than Vechain.

I put 10k in it im gonna be a millionare :)

I JUST GOT JUSTED REEEEEEEEEEEEE

you should go up to 2381 ven so that you generate THOR

its going to correct back down to 5.50~ or so by the end of the day, it's still going to moon at the end of the month though, dont worry ;)

Screen capped to laugh at you.
Won't go over $7 today.
Cap me and call me out if I'm wrong but I won't be

oh my god if this tiny bit of news pumped it this much, past the fucking fuck huge whale walls, I cant even fucking imagine how much this shit will pump once walls are down and partnership news is revealed.

we're in for a good hold my man

bought 100 VEN today
please tell me it will be 100$ EOY

I literally just made a months salary in like 2 hours. This shit feels unreal.

If the PBoC rumors are true you will be comfy.

You haven't made shit until you cash out, goober.

>finally hold a coin that moons
>i hold only 1

KILL ME

I sold the rest for a minuscule profit

catch next wave

in 3 years you can buy a rolex

user, This is literally a sign. You have less than a week to accumulate before the rebranding takes place. Do not fuck this up.

I thought you could stake with any amount?

m-m-m-m-mommyyyyy its crashing again

STRAPPED IN AT 3.50 FUCK YOU FUDDING NIGGERS

>t. nocoiner

Have a look at the 15min MACD. I thinking we're heading under $5 again. If you're looking to get in, keep an eye on this indicator and be patient.

so SELL??

Your call. Swing trading VEN has proved to be a losing game for most. I'm talking ore to the people asking about buying in.

you can but 2381 generates 1 per day.

lol retard, fasten your seatbell

SELL SELL SELL WE DIPPING TO 5.5

Yea that is correct user, however what VeChain is mainly focusing on is more expensive RFID chips ( they range from 0.02$ - 1.0$ a piece) for luxury products to PROVE they are not fake. Those higher end chips have MUCH stronger encryption.

prove me wrong, literal idiot

and why would a "nocoiner" be in a vechain thread? christ you are actually very dumb aren't you?

This shit is so lame, Moons and immediately drops down again. This shit is going back to 4.7$ What a scam, sold

Thanks man we needed that, it's mooning now again. You were holding it back all this time.

you must be new

OH NO I MISSED THE DIP AGAIN MUMMYYYYY

made like 600 ven swingtrading in one hour today

You must be very new in crypto market

can't even hold steady above 6usd
>mooning

so where is our floor? 5,80?

>10x in a few weeks
>not mooning

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits..

That's called
>mooned
not
>mooning

rebranding wont be until mid jan

>>If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out.
Who gives a shit you drama queen? We're not going to miss the $50 you have in VEN you worthless peasant

True dat.

my most comfy hold

which is in 5 days. but ive been doing this for a week and it feels like a year has gone by

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion.

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits

Rebranding is in about 5 days. It will moon like crazy when that happens

So this will be the new copy pasta. kek

No fair , i only own 9 Ven but i want this to beat BTC levels

Vechain Delayed TIL JUNE
cant even make a deadline

lmfao, absolutely pathetic fud, how much are you being paid pajeet?

Yeah, whale games all day.

play whale games win whale prize? so we are rich with basic logic skills.

whats going on why is it pumping again?