Crash when?

crash when?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is Dow even? Never heard of that shitcoin

Buying a stock is a claim on partial ownership of a business. When a business makes profit, they return some of that profit to the shareholders through dividends and buybacks.

There is no such mechanism in crypto, no wealth is created, only redistributed.

We're due for a bulltrap.

Prolly because it’s Ether based

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fuck outta here grandpa

stocks dont 'create' wealth out of thin air its all a zero sum game. business has winners and losers

crypto(good crypto's) is a deflationary currency. it IS the wealth of the future

Pump and dump?

Imagine thinking you 'own' a business with your tiny Roth IRA but having absolutely no say over what the company does.

Some businesses do create wealth without anybody else losing anything. For example, a farm grows corn. Corn was produced, and nobody lost anything. An oil well produces oil and nobody loses anything. The cows on a farm make baby vows and nobody loses anything.

>stocks dont 'create' wealth out of thin air its all a zero sum game. business has winners and losers

>As long as GDP increases, stock market will increase
>Stocks allow a firm to share it's wealth. Crypto forces a person to resell at a higher price. It's inherently flawed because in crypto the final bag holder will have nothing but in stocks they will receive dividends.

Say hello to Trump and the market pricing in deregulation, tax presents and a working class getting further enslaved.
This is nthing but hot air for fat old faggots to rub off to.

The only way to win long-term in crypto is to hold the coins that will eventually be used as real money throughout the economy. XRP for the legal economy, and XMR for the crime economy.

this

lmao'ing at boomers who after all these years are still naive enough to think they own any part of the massive social economic conglomerate they have enabled

>growing corn is a victimless crime
The soil lost nutrients
>birthing cows
The ozone takes a punch right in the ballsack

It's mooning, where do I buy this coin

>The only way to win long-term in crypto is to hold the coins that will eventually be used as real money throughout the economy. XRP for the legal economy, and XMR for the crime economy.

This doesn't make any sense. If the coin increases in price then it costs more to buy into the system which means it's less attractive to use.

Crypto is limited to situations where the Price Increase < Quality Decrease.

Total market cap of corn is the same. Therefore everyone else sells their corn for slightly less to compensate for more corn. Heck look at coffee

t. brainlet

>wtf is Neo

No, it increases in price and maintains it's high price because people are actually using it to exchange for real goods and services and store value.

>hurr only stocks can do buybacks
>what is a coin burn?

>No, it increases in price and maintains it's high price because people are actually using it to exchange for real goods and services and store value.

Why would I want to use XRP or any coin if it costs more to use than $?

The price increase in inherently limited to the point of substitution.

t. not brainlet

Not even that guy but with increased price you also get an increased buying power.

t. Non brainlet

I am ready to load up on that coin, when it drops in the next crash. Then i can chill on my yearly gains.

>Not even that guy but with increased price you also get an increased buying power.

IF you already have bought into the system then yes you get increased buying power but everyone who hasn't bought it in gets less buying power which affects growth which was my original point.