Will this replace bitcoin as king?

Will this replace bitcoin as king?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtube.com/watch?v=-33NQXaTSzY&feature=youtu.be
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ozfrh/im_jaydubs_the_creator_of_raiexchange_ask_me/dsdfe17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

IDK will it? Can it handle volume?

No

No
>nano will

Bitcoin Cash will.

Yes

yes it can handle 7000 tx per min

Lol? I believe Digibyte will replace it because it offers most benefits and is actually usable and used in everyday life.

Also check the news on twitter for DGB (Apple)

per second*

This coin is for hipsterfags sucking Steve Jobs ghost cock.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

NOT WITH THE BITCOIN PRIVATE FOUNDER SHILLING IT TO NORMIES.
>FORK DATE ANNOUNCEMNT ON THE 16TH EXPECT IT TO HIT 500 SCREENSHOT THIS

Raiblocks just got replaced by FLASH!

Every. Single. Thread.
Jesus fucking Christ. For the last time, I am not buying your goddamn flash bags, you leper.

I am supposed to buy those worthless shit Raiblocks scam stuff?
>Accept it, FLASH is going to destroy RAIblocks

youtube.com/watch?v=-33NQXaTSzY&feature=youtu.be

ETH…NEO and XRB. Holy alliance. XLM has to prove itself after this last justing it received.

Lol get your shitcoin of Rai threads fag

I use to have Raiblocks because of the tech and potential profits.
It made me a lot of money but now there is FLASH
FLASH is much bettter, faster, more secure compared to Raiblocks and Ripple.
I suggest to reseach, watch the vid and sell your Raiblocks and buy FLASH instead.

>Thank me later
Easy 100 x incoming in a month

No need for you to join the XRB rocket, my kids will pay your kids in XRB at McSoylent 20 years from now

>Read this
Sell Raiblocks and buy FLASH or else your kids are going to eat the poo poo of the street from the hole like the Pajeets they are while other people drive Lambo paid with FLASH

Raiblocks is dead people are buying FLASH

Hmm, so it's Raiblocks, but the technology isn't as advanced as DAG, and there are still transaction fees... yep, this is another shitcoin. Sorry pajeet, nobody will buy your bags of this garbage, shoo shoo.

FLASH is a slower transaction, not as advanced as DAG technology, AND it isn't a free transaction...

Soooo it literally has 0 advantage over XRB in any way shape or form. Pajeet coin confirmed, avoid at all costs!!!

How come the volume for this coin is fucking awful

Yes that is true, eventually everybody will seel their Raiblocks and buy FLASH.
>Flash will be a top 10 coin within 3 months
Even the Ripple CEO said that currently there are two competitors, Bitcoin & FLASH

Sorry to piss on your fire user but Raiblocks can only handle 4-6 transactions per sec per wallet/account.

It's great as a distrobuted system but dosen't work when you want to transfer to or from a single or few wallets, which is the reason some exchanges have problems scaling it.

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7ozfrh/im_jaydubs_the_creator_of_raiexchange_ask_me/dsdfe17/

All networks and coins that shift transaction to egalitarian proof of work concepts have the same problem: they need lots of traffic using their coins/network to keep up mining. They have the same problem like every startup, webpage or anything. Tech come and goes. Tech thats used is another matter.