Buy today, sell at 7x tommorow

Other urls found in this thread:

openfogconsortium.org/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need binance or bitfinex first

What's happening tomorrow?

Big partnership announcement

Will believe it when i see it. Has been sputtering around .000150 sats for weeks

I was reading the other thread and looking into Openfog. Holy shit, this is going to explode. And to think I was _this_ close to selling off my stack.

SELL THE NEWS
E
L
L

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

get crushed by SNM

2 new partnerships this month. Big exchange in q1, 3 new d apps this month, v2 in may.from tommorow and onwards its gonna be a moon time

Shill me on this coin. Whats its business model and is it an ether token.

the news is already launched, you know that right? it was scheduled for tomorrow but their partner released it today by mistake, so they had no chance but the confirm the news. Iexec joined the openfog consortium (with partners like Dell, Intel,...) site: openfogconsortium.org/

Nice, will pick it up below $1

Not the news. The news is a startup, devs said so in telegram.

Distributed computing, dyor and yes

SONM are scammers, the retard CEO is a bitter robot who has no idea wtf he is doing.
Nothing compared to iExec team full of PhD in grid computing.

Its golem with a better team that gets work done on time and doesnt focus on only one niche market

>Fomo into this
>price goes lower
Oh well

literally all in.

It hasn't even started yet you nonce, you're in way early before the moon.

Overbrought right now. Will be all in around 14800 after it drops.

Allright i'll be patient.

Lol that's risky af. Exchanges and partnerships around the corner and ur cheaping out on 8%. Hope u miss the moon mission faggot

there will be several other moons to chase, hope you enjoy your bleeding bags

Might be risky for your pajeet triple digit portfolio. But for 6 digit numbers, those percentages are very important in minimizing risk. I know, those big numbers are hard for you to comprehend. Go ask mommy for more allowance, fucking retard

t. Brainlet

News are for tommorow, confirmed in slack, this is bonus

Ill add it to my list.

Lol I hold 100k rlc faggot

Ethereum virtual machine can't even manage transaction not to even mention dapps. iExec takes care of the computing. Ethereum needs iExec. It will be blockchain agnostic too

It's going down right now and it's news tomorrow so I'll probably wait until it bottoms out just so I don't get robbed by night.

Still waiting on coinbase to process ETH purchase. If I don't get it for another few days will I be ok anons?

Also what is best place to convert to RLC?

Bittrex

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

tomorrow in the european sense
the news will catch you asleep amerimutt

you've been warned

How am I an amerimutt? It's 21:10 here.

My apologies, fellow european mensch

The last part is what gets me hard. No matter who ends up winning the dApps/smart contract platform game, iExec is well positioned.
Wish my bags were lighter tho
> t. 500 RLC @ 18k sats

europe sucks lol

LOL good luck pajeet.
I'm all in on this bitch

el goblino

You have to realise that sonm is not grid computing you stupid faggots. You can run golem or iexec on a fog computer (=sonm), so they will be all buying sonm in the end as consumer. You can even run mining on sonm, so it will be always profitable. Just use your brain once

I've used my brain and I have concluded that sonm is a garage project run by college dropouts.

No

be poor retard

Sonm has a working system and always delivers on time. Not true for those grid faggots.

I hold 10K rlc, will I make it?

Just went all in. Hope it will be worth it.

Depends how patient ur gonna be. I've heard people predicting 50-100 per coin

I'm ready. But I'm not fucking selling.

It will in May. Should have tested the waters first no one knows what will happen to the crypto world in the next 4 months

that's longterm, I also think 15-20 is possible this year or atleast around release or partnerships anouncement

Well if the cryptos fail than we're all fucked either way. Also, I cashed out my initial investment ages ago, playmoney FTW.

In for the tenfold, boys.

Oh now they pretend to do fog computing, I though these russian scammers were still lying about doing supercomputing.

Sorry to break it to you but these guys don't even have 5% of the skill or knowledge needed to do build a fog computing platform, it's still a very experimental field and there is no way they can pull this off especially when we saw the /b/tard they have as a founder.
It's the equivalent of razer telling you they are building a quantum computer, everyone in the room knowing a bit about comp-sci is laughing and only few gullible retards buy these claims.