Opus (OPT) Cup and Handle?

Check out this formation. is this it?

STRAP IN

Looks like unfinished butt.

Just jumped in, but don't like the devs on telegram, they don't care about listing it on proper exchanges, so it won't be mooning anytime soon.

Yeah they seem like the type to care only about the tech., but Binance follows them on Twitter

muh teknikal anallysis

Iol funny how people take noise for signal on cryptospace.

why else would an exchange follow a sub-30 million MK coin?

Might be better for the coin in the long run. Shows they arent a total PnD scam coin.

this guy gets it

it's mooning wtf

Is this some advanced pajeet shilling technique? Because that seriously gives me more confidence in the project.

They follow over 1300 accounts, doesn't mean shit.

Not really, if it does not get traction, it'll face heavy competition, and it doesn't fucking hurt to just list it on exchanges. Devs sounds like it takes months of the whole team to ask someone to list your coin.

and how many of those which are coins does Binance follow? Try harder Pajeet

>down over 50%

SHOW YOURSELF WHOEVER SHILLED THIS YESTERDAY

Probably me, steady hands user

Wish you dumped all your coins on me already.

anyone checkt this? I did, didnt found them...

whats with the fucked up buy/sell on etherdelta? some guy selling at 0.00014 but buy at 0.00018?

this better be good news for me user or I'll find then "pump and dump" you

Yeah binance definitely follows them on twitter, but might not mean shit with devs not going to real exchanges

it's rising already, might be too late to accumulate

eth delta doesn't support limit buys. some good arb opportunities there... in theory

in practice you'll lose out with fees due to congested networks

hmm, no they dont
i hold opt btw

yes they do nigger

i take it back, looked at binance not opus like in the screen

Oh I'm sorry for calling you a nigger, I shouldn't have been so rash

nice

You're new to ED right? There's a lot of that with the influx of newbies.

forgive me friend for I am not only new but I'm also a brainlet

It's not even down, m8.

but its no going for half the price bought it for

You're not alone, I also bought at the ATH yesterday thanks to this bastard shills. But Jesus, it's recovering, but it's hard to shill it harder without proper exchange listing.

jesus christ how long have you waited for the proper exchange listing? almost 24 hours now? you must be dying

Bitch, devs said they won't bother with exchanges until Q2, probably needing to wait till Q3. Means I am going to have to hold this bag for over 6 months. That's eternity for cryptospace.

source

Just backread 1 or 2 days of chat, not exactly a lot of talk anyway:
t.me/opusfoundation