Let's talk about VeChain (VEN)

now Jim Breyer (billionaire) invested in Vechain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer

Even Wiki page mentions Vechain.

breyercapital.com/portfolio/

Rebranding coming. Rumours are Vechain is working with People's Bank of China. What happens if the news comes out?

Hmm I smell top 3. Have a good night sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we won Venturians

people keep saying LINK will be the next ETH, but i think VEN will be,

but just to be safe i have both

If PBoc instant top 5 positions obviously.

Bullish nonetheless.

Braindead if you don't invest in Vechain.

I want a new snowmobile for Christmas 2018. I have 30 VEN, will I make it?

how many should i buy?

seems like i missed the train once again. $10 is nearly guranteed though right?

>tfw only 7k VEN

they alrdy working with the chinese government lol. It's LITERALLY A MONEYMACHINE. green light here.

How did people miss the train on this coin? This was the most obvious “coin of 2018” I’ve ever seen coming. Cap this faggots and roast me if it’s below $100 Jan 2019

>$100 Ven = 27.7bil mcap
>$500 Ven = 138bil mcap
And thats not including what will happen when nodes get locked up and supply decreases massively.

If fucking vapourware cardano got to 30bil, we will easily surpass that.

We're all going to make it.

Vechain is a scam propped up by the Chinese Government. I can't believe the so called liberterians giving them money.

Yes and a nice helmet and jacket :).

Ok I will keep you post. Might buy some more, wife wants a 4 seater side by side.

i am so wet right now

when real market realizes how big DNV-GL really is the sky is the limit for this coin, we are talking 500 EOY or more

They have a 40 man team but they can't even keep their shit together. Stay away from this shit coin

waltonbots gtfo

yeah all they can manage is churning out billion dollar partnerships weekly, fucking scam artists

It's dropping now, should I sell and wait?

It is probably gonna price correct down to 38000. But fear not it will steadily go up during the week until the next announcement.

More like sell and stay away forever. This scam is going right back to 2 dollars where it belongs.

you see? 40 man team and they can't keep it from dropping. this this is going straight to the ground

probably the safest coin right now desu

VEN is vaporware, just buy BCH or ZCL. stop buying shit with no product, makes crypto look like ass

Had 1k VEN @ $3. Just FOMO'd another $10k @ $5.70 this morning.

Still doesn't feel like enough.

If this shit hits $100 I'll have a few hundred k but still not enough for lamboland.

fucking pajeet FUDbots get the fuck out!

You'll make it user VEN isn't stopping until $1,000. I'm on 30k VEN bought at .50 so I'm feeling /comfy/ as fuck

Heh....you’ll be able to buy the whole mountain user :)

VEN brothers help me reallocate to make it
also got 15 XRB bought at 4USD

>Jim Breyer
>Spouse: Angela Chao

This is the soyboy coin isnt it

>only 7200 VEN

fuck lads not even a strength node... i am not going to make it.

>slept through the pump

lel, nice to wake up to

Vechain is for cucks walton is for chads

bought my strength node for $21k. Feeling comfy.

Where the fuck is that cunt from 2 days ago arguing with me it would never go back to 28k sats? Hope you killed yourself.

Lmfao keep coping waltoncuck. It'll get better soon. Once you drop those bags.

ive lost 3 ven like a retard by day trading. might not sound much but i had 36 and now i have only 33. why did i think it would be a good idea fuck

Same guy that said btc was gonna be 20k on monday kek

Look up who Angela Chao is.

Former Assistant VP who focused on maritime regulations/security.

One of VENs partners is maritime logistics based.

Hubby is Jim Breyer whose only other crypto investment other than ETH is VEN.

Sounds like someone who has insider info :)

You can sleep with your coins on an exchange?

Get them to your (offline) wallet!

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

why screenshot that 2015 post when he made several posts years before

fuck off pajeet.

thunder node here am I going to make it? when will I be a millionaire?

gonna do it soon bro

Please suggest good offline wallets user, been meaning to download one too the last couple of days.

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair.

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

I am going to keep mine on an exchange until vechain releases their own wallet. How difficult is it to get verified by binance so I can move all my coins out at once?

Not at all, was able to start using it within minutes.

You know, I wanted to believe in VeChain. Yet, now I hear moon won't be until probably June? What happened to the rebranding? I thought we were suppose to go 20x like NEO did after its ANS conversion

If we don't at least 15x by the time the rebranding to VET happens, I'm out. I like VEN and the idea behind it, but these whales are literally sabotaging any potential for profits.

are you fucking crazy look at the 1d chart. Yes mid January is the rebranding event but its a process into the end of FEB

HUGE BUY WALL HOLY SHIT

>tfw only 540 VEN

try 50 bought it at .50 tho

>tfw only 108 VEN
Will I make it? I'm expecting a solid $50k profit by the end of the year but I'm still pissed at myself for not buying earlier and for not buying the recent dip if anything.

FFS WHY ARE
THEY
BUYING
ATH

LET IT CORRECT

SO I CAN BUY BACK IN

I SOLD THE TOPS 3 TIMES

MY STACK, I NEED IT BACK

THESE NEWFAGS Won't LET IT DROP