The only way to actually make money in the crypto game is to get in on the ground floor with a coin you trust to moon...

The only way to actually make money in the crypto game is to get in on the ground floor with a coin you trust to moon and sticking with it no matter what.

Please shill me some cheap low market cap coins.

htmlcoin
screen cap and thank me in a year

BMC is the most undervalued big project by far - look at the whitepaper and cry yourself to sleep because you didn’t get in yet

HTML Coin, SUB1X

BBT CRED COSS. Take your pick or pick all

DOT. It's Cryptopia's KCS or BNB. Note, it doesn't pay out dividends, that's CEFS. But all new Cryptopia listings are required to be paid in DOT, so this coin WILL go up. And it's cheap right now.

CreativeCoin (CREA) on Cryptopia.

- was cheap for awhile but beta was launched last week
- Active dev team and presence on social media
- Slick website and solid branding
- Compare to POE at 300 mil marketcap, vs CREA's 13. Both fulfill same niche/purpose, ultimately, but CREA is magnitudes cheaper.

Nimfa

On ED but will reach $100 in a matter of weeks

Bump.

NAS is going to be huge, but the ground floor is full. Easy 5x though.

I'm in on CREA as well. Slick idea, great marketing, and isn't setup to be a shitcoin.

CND
Thank me later in lamboland

>yfw this entire fucking board is filled with faggots trying to pump their garbage coins because the only value of any coin is how many retard NEETs are buying them

op listen to me

fyp

In this right now, going to atleast 5x and not even on many exchanges yet.

Don’t forget China faggot. They will push the market wherever the fuck they want.

Nice spoiler, cunt

I sold 26000 DBC on January 1st because it was pissing me off...
your plan is good... but there is really nothing right now what you are searching...

>The only way to actually make money in the crypto game is to get in on the ground floor with a coin you trust to moon and sticking with it no matter what
That's only true if you're too retarded to trade.

Yes. Was reading the whitepaper this morning, had to hold back tears that I didn’t know about it in December.

Uknown gems, HBT, POLL, WISH 10x to 100x

10k chainlink will be worth 500k in 2019

Already moon bruv, you should got in when it was 1cent ..

DubaiCoin (DBXI)
not exactly cheap

>spoiler
>for something that's been out for years
do you even

SophiaTX and Privatix

Except BIX. As their exchange grows, so does the value of BIX. Just like BNB and KCS

This.

My only other coin I actually believe in is suncontract. Will have working product this quarter. Compare market cap to powr

>only way to make money is all in shitcoin

literally the most bull run market ever

UFR, CAN.

im in on NAS but what's the MCAP tho? i thought it could only go 2x, 3x max

DFS coin will be pumped and moon very very soon. Get in tonight before the next moon

Xlm is your best bet if you can hold a year. 10x guaranteed from price today. Maybe more.

My portfolio is 100% low mcap coins, they vary between rank 350-650. Bought everything except for UFR 18-10 hours ago so it's not too late to hop onto these moon missions. They're all legitimate projects except for Billionaire, that's an absolute shitcoin I'm just gambling with because of its high theoretical price looking at its insanely low supply.
Now is also a great time to hop into UFR, this dip was inevitable after going 700% in a week. Watch it skyrocket to 10$ after the incoming cup and handle.

>32 replies
>nobody mentions VIBE yet

It's a VR coin with only 170m coins and 15% founder stake. Currently a 353m market cap. Get in while you can

DFS and NOBL are primed for pump

shhh, dont tell anyone. Its going to blow once people realize stripe and coinbase are going to integrate it.

Seriously this, I dont get why this doesnt get shilled here at all. Stupid biztards chasing the stupid UFR TO THE MOON shills and wont do any research on anything. Well Im comfy af