Ripple's XRP

"B-b-but banks won't use XRP!"

BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com.au/ripple-the-company-behind-cryptocurrency-xrp-is-betting-big-on-asia-2018-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no banks will, and do, use XRP - and that is the prpoblem.

Banks won't use something that is very volatile and would do everything in their power to stabilise it.

ain't no one making gains on flat lines

Are you retarded, user? Or do you revel in the self-awareness of your own stupidity?

businessinsider.com.au/ripple-the-company-behind-cryptocurrency-xrp-is-betting-big-on-asia-2018-1

Look at all the liars on this board, lying about XRP because they're jelly that the banks and government made the best coin and it's going to $50 Trillion and their play toicoins are not going to be used as real man's money.

>Siam Bank in Thailand and Axis Bank in India
>neither bank responded to messages

Ripple will be a winner. I don't understand this crusade some idiots have based on "muh I don't want banks in muh crypto".

The real killer app for crypto is the blockchain, not decentralization. Invest in things the blockchain can work on. The rest doesn't matter.

Also, the market is going to do what the market is going to do and you choosing not to invest your little $1k in Ripple doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. However, it can matter to YOU when you turn that into $20k by EOY.

Fuck all the FUD. Ripple is great and XRP will moon. 2018 is gonna be amazing.

>The real killer app for crypto is the blockchain, not decentralization
this is the most retarded thing i've read on Veeky Forums this year
do you even think for yourself or do you just parrot what you hear other people say?

kek.

lol, OMG will absolutely dominate shit cripple in Asia

Rule number 1: Never listen to Veeky Forums and their fud.

Of course XRP will be a major player in the future together with BTC, ETH and LTC

the banks can set the value of their XRP to whatever they want. There is no volatility on their end.

>it's in print it must be true even if it doesn't match reality
I bet you believe everything in the Bible too.

u = retard, k? kys

Ignore the mad bitcoiner. Everytime BTC goes down, Ripple gets shit on. Ripple will moon again.

>Thailand
>India
>PAJEETcoin confirmed

I see what you did there

I don't give a shit what banks are doing. Banks don't serve a purpose anymore. Read a whitepaper newfag.

>The real killer app for crypto is the blockchain, not decentralization

pls stay on twitter, we've suffered enough newfag migration.

I dont care if I serve the Jews, I care about making money

u deserve to lose

already lost your soul

rip

> Lol white paper

Fuck whitepapers. I'm looking at where the billionaires and trillionaires are putting their GREEN papers, and that's where I'm putting my money. XRP.

>thinks they are buying XRP and aren't just given a shit load by Ripple Labs to dump on the market when any deals are reached

Deluded retard, go back to Twitter.

>article literally says they are using XRP
>"banks aren't using XRP"

You are one fantastically retarded motherfucker, aren't you...

this was a cross thread but honestly you guys seem confused
no I mean decentralized.

Ripple is not centralized. there is no central hub. There are many hubs that keep and verify the data.

Ripple can not add more coins in the future, either. That would not be possible with how their blockchain tech works.

Since hubs are so centralized they can be compelled by court order to change to alter blockchain.

When that happens Ripple is forked and it’s basically garbage.

>"trusted" 3rd parties who validate transactions could never be compromised by nepotism

Why do you faggots love banker cock so much, was 2008 really that fun for you guys?

>2008

You mean when GOVERNMENT forced banks to make loans to unqualified buyers?

Ripple has no mechanism to deal with forks. Once it’s forked then there’s no returning to a consensus., the blockchains separate forever.

>wouldn't be the same governments this time around
>implying banks aren't the regulators
>implying they cared about risk because they were insured by the tax payer against their will

Yeah and any validator not "on the level" will be forked. Only 55 are trusted and they're all picked by Ripple Labs. I'm sure this is totally fine. This isn't how high level collusion works at all!

>ripple
>another 2000%
Oh i'm laffin

PoS tokens make the owners rich and hold a majority of voting power, is that what you want to invest in?