DAILY ZCL REMINDER

Whales are cucking weak hands for cheaper ZCL so they can get more BTCP, who's holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah dude, those are people who want the get the fuck out of a shit coin m8

Holding strong a fuck nothing will take these bags from my hands

Ill think of you when I’m counting my stacks. BTCP will go to 2000 or more.

Already locked in my profit and holding the rest. Pretty comfy desu. Might get a bit more if it dips low enough.

sure the best waay to do that is to put up a gigantic 70 BTC sellwall...

bought at 0.0061
so comfy here

Holding my bags with iron hands, BTCP is going to be great

>replies to himself

I don't think he knows about IDs

Have a small portfolio so only holding 30.

Biz pajeets spreading FUD cause they're too poor to sit and wait for 3x moon and free btcp

KEK faggot

i bet he is from reddit

he obviously meant to reply to

40 ZCL here, got in at $95. Will probably dump half pre-fork in case it's a flop.

I want to get more but my hands are weak when I bought a lot at $180 thinking this would be the lowest.

Bought at $84 feels /comfy/

I'm all in.

will bittrex payout btcp?

We won't know until they officially announce it but until then Pajeets are FUDing at max level

nice senpai

At least one person who’s not a brainlet.

>FORK DATE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING JAN 16TH
>BITTREX ANNOUNCEMENT SUPPORTING FORK COMING SOON
>FOUNDER SHILLING IT TO NORMIES
>LITERALLY .0110 FLOOR HAS BEEN BATTLE TESTED 3 TIMES
>LITERALLY AT THE FLOOR RN YOU MUST BE A STUPID IDIOT NOT TO INVEST RN

I don't know what are the retarded whales trying to achieve. This is a low cap coin and vast majority of owners are fucking holding it for the BTCP fork. How do they want to accumulate more, when it's traded only at Bittrex and there's only like 14k coins for sale in total?

It's on Cryptopia as well

Looking at their github commits it looks like they are nearing the completion of the fork code. But I dont think think the date will be until 30. jan on the earliest. Still time for a lot of pushdown. Im getting in at sub 100

godspeed user

pajeets don't want to see this

LOOK AT THE FUKING LOCK ITS GETTING UNLOCKED JAN 16TH DONT MISS THE TRIAN TO 500 REEEEEEEE!

They just tweeted yesterday that the fork code is done. Final test phase now. You better believing the fork is happening in January.

delusional

You have to look at the trade volume. It's literally only traded at Bittrex and that's done by bots. The whole order book is full of 0.2 ZCL sells and buys.

where is the date confirmation?

stop posting shit faggot

BRO ARE YOU STUPID!!!!!!

30 ZCL, it's the new bitcoin

BTCP is a better store of value than BTC
BTCP is a better means of exchange than BTC
BTCP is just better in every single way than any other altcoin and cryptocurrency for that matter

BUY THE RUMOR YOU IDIOT DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE A ARROW POINTED AT 16 FOR NO REASON .0110 IS THE LITERAL FLOOR QUIT BEING AN IDIOT PLEASE

If they don't fuck up then it will be. It has privacy, low fees, ASIC resistance and they want to add Segwit2x later on.

wish i could fill my bags more but poorfag

Shit. Ok then. Maybe it is time then. Im greedy so im putting my buy order at 0.0101

DID YOU NOT LISTEN BRO THE FLOOR IS LITERALLY .0110 YOU IDIOT

im bleeding hard but i know these whales are surpressing the price, my iron hands will not faall i think they're just waiting for the announcement and this shit will go to the moon

Same senpai. Only holding 42...still should be enough to quit my wageslaving job and do something I enjoy for work instead. I’m thinking vet tech.

would be great if the biggest exchange for this wasn't one with daily jew limits

i'm not an idiot. I'm all in on it, just pointless spreading lies.

skeptic fags are waiting until fork announcement and that's when it'll be too late for them because all you hear is

>fork date?

Whoever buys this over $100+ is bagholding bigtime.

DUDE DRAGONCHAIN HAS A MARKET CAP OF $1BILLION WITH NO WORKING PRODUCT & IT'S AN ETH TOKEN. i can't stand this new altfags, weakest hands i've ever seen

i can't believe people are doubting ZCL, ffs. you're right this could never reach a marketcap of omisego vaporware nahhh, no way dude

>keep buying the dips from 190 down to 165
I'm fucked, aren't I

Fucked as in fucked by a harem of high quality prostitutes after become so fucking rich then yes you are.

I'm accumulating too. Got to average of 0.0087 BTC.

I'm sweating though, it's getting closer to my average aka no gains.

you'll feel /comfy/ when the fork date is announced and you get BTCP

I'm still down 10%. Hopefully it gets back up :^(

brah even at 250$ is still a great buy

No it isn't, the floor is 0.01 if it has one.

stay patient brother, it'll be up soon

200 ZCLs, thinking of closing some other trades and putting in more. This shit will explode after fork.

Got a free $1k from ETN off of $40, is it a good idea to shill it all into ZCL?

You mean, its going to die after the fork right? It's entire value comes from the fork, the current chain is shit, as you can see the price before the BTCP announcements.

what do you see us at 1day pre-fork? I'm getting fucked by TRX and may have to pull %50 ZCL before end of JAN

3x to 5x pre-fork

ha, look at the price user.

user just tshhh let the brainlets FOMO in at 500+ $ dont shill it and accumulate steadly

floor is more like .01

Why fight the whales when you can simply sell, make gains elsewhere, then come back and buy a bigger stack?

Don't fight the whales, use them to your advantage.

Got in at 0.0109. Lets go. Will correct to atleast 0.0197-8

not fighting, waiting until whales put it on sale to load up my bags

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair!!!

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

By the way its a lot of bots that trade between the whale walls now. You can put an order quite a lot under the current bid and some stupid bot will buy it.

> Daily Reminder Bitcoin Hush is actually a Revolutionary coin and not some rename fork.

Buy hush to get Bitcoin Hush airdrop 01/16

BTCH is not something that has ever existed before, it is not a chain split nor code fork of HUSH, nor ZEC, nor BTC, it is a KMD asset chain with imported UTXO dataset.

BTCH takes the value from four different blockchains (HUSH,SUPERNET,DEX,BTC), and then dumps it onto a host chain Komodo (KMD). It does not fork from KMD, nor does it fork from BTC or HUSH. You can think of it as an “immaculate merge fork”.

Five blockchains/cryptocoins are involved in this research project, which has never before ever been attempted nor completed. So BTCH is actually a Komodo asset chain with all the money from four other different blockchains, mixed into one big HODLer tossed salad. Also, BTCH is protected by the FULL SECURITY of Bitcoin because Komodo has delayed Proof-Of-Work (dPOW) which essentially synchs the KMD blockchain to the BTC blockchain occasionally. This means that you must have enough hash power to mess with BTC itself to mess with a KMD asset chain.

fuck off with your scam coin faggot

Shoo shoo pajeet nobody wants to be scammed by you

I'm so close to posting pink wojacks

Post likes this convince me that we live in a pajeet simulation.

not even a fork lmao stop shilling a scam fag

That's exactly what the whales want you to do. As soon as you sell this shit is going to go to the moon so sell please

Can I still buy

it's on sale fag buy while you can under $200

It's actually one of the best times to buy if you haven't got in early. It's at the floor rn I doubt it goes any lower then this

It’s ticker symbol looks like BITCH

Confirmed BITCH coin

>The state of pajeets
I'm holdling tho

Currently Im in by just 10 percent of my folio. Considering going 40 percent. But then I need my BAT to grow first.

90% of my folio

What do you mean? Please elaborate.

about to make ZCL 100% of portfolio for sweet BTCP gains. Feels /comfy/

Time to buy more

Just a phone poster at work m8. Also might be getting sick. Or I have a food allergy or cancer or something. I feel terrible.

^ this, i hate Veeky Forums edge fags sometimes

thats a fucking 70 ZCL sell wall retard

It's BTC, mongoloid.

i checked, mongoloid confirmed

this actual whale might be doing us a favour and want us to make money, accumulate now or stay poor

Its fucking a SELL WALL of ZCL to fucking buy BTC. Fuck Veeky Forums get your shit together

It's priced in as btc

Nah, no reason for me to sell when i'm already at 3x my initial investment. It's inevitably going up after the snapshot is announced so selling would be the dumbest shit you can do

but its value is 70btc

I may take some hits here and there, but I will hodl right after the fork.

I'm 100% into zcl right now. Overpaid a little because fomo but it'll work itself out.

Lol triggered. It’s not a ‘true shitty bitcoin fork’ with >150GB blockchain. Bitcoin Hush will have better security than every other ‘bitcoin fork’, greater scalability, value and tech from 4 different projects.

BTCP-fork has happened before, countless times.

BTCH-fork will be revolutionary, whether or not BTCH does well. It will set the standard for Bitcoin-fork coins. Those serious about creating a coin like that in the future will fork Bitcoin using the Komodo-BTCH (lol!) fork method.

I understand if you brainless don’t get it, but this is much bigger than BTCP and BTCH. And on all fronts, BTCH > BTCP.

ZCL/BTCP will no doubt make anons much money, as the crypto market is complete fucking nonsense.

>hush puppy faggot pushing a scam

>the absolute state of crypto

>btch
>premined scam where devs hold 25% of the total supply
wew