He's not all in on bcash

>he's not all in on bcash

guaranteed 2x pump and dump in a few days while collapsing everything else in the market.

Do you hate money? Do you like your alts bleeding period diarrhea?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
hoaxchain.com/pdf/Tulip-Trust-Redacted.pdf
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=8FFly8VF950&index=1&list=LLM27zTsBjOdJsj7Vua3ppCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We hate you and your btrash coin. Get lost shithead.

Do you do it for free, or does Roger pay you $5 an hour?

Mods have been corrupted by CORE, this thread will be archived soon!

This shit feels like it's coming from the bazingacoin bots. I hope this massive bcash shilling ends soon with a final dump to 0$. Words cannot describe my hate towards this shitcoin.

as if i dont hate this shitcoin too. Do i care? No. I like money. Fuck out of here with your ideals and empty pockets.
i get paid by not losing money trading like a retard.

What's Core? I've never heard of such a coin.

literally 99% of this coin's success is riding on btc's brand name. what a joke. joke coin. scam coin. roger ver is a fucking moron. etc.

This.

It doesnt exist, the namethieves of BCash try to discredit BITCOIN by calling it Bitcoin Core. Idiots.

Bitcoin Cash

More like

BITCOIN

TRASH

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sage this shit thread. LOOOL

POOPY POOP COIN LMAO

Already 1/3 of my folio.

It's looking pretty juicy. I was all in on until a few days ago (luckily, I avoided that dip, but it's climbed right back up).

Do you think we'll see an ETH like climb on this? What's the catalyst for this moon?

Already all-in baby

holding 50, might trade them for a private island at $1MM per coin

Failure to adapt will leave you pennyless, user. You're emotional over this because you think BCH is some imposter. Its literally bitcoin, its more bitcoin than Segwit/Blockstream coin. If you like Blockstream's products fine, but lets not pretend BTC is anything like whats in the bitcoin whitepaper.

It's that time again? Shit

Prepare your bag carrying hands, noobs.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Core doesn't even follow the whitepaper. It isn't a "peer-to-peer electronic cash system" which is the title of the paper and it isn't "a chain of digital signatures" after Segwit was activated so it doesn't fit Satoshi's definition of a crypto-currency at all. Core is a disgusting Frankenstein monster version of Bitcoin.

this guy's ancestors will rule the galaxy for ten thousand millennia

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

Hating on satoshis vision, be prepared to get ministered.

>doesn't even know who develops his coin

Guys, you're making XRP bag holders look intelligent, stop it.

This guy gets it.

Theyre getting listed on some exchange and signals sources have been pumping out this info for a week now, but every bcash news errupts into a monthly pump and dump taking down half the market.

i think it will likely just be another 3 wave pnd but bigger this time. Possibly up to 6-7k per coin and then a pull back to 4k.

It is also going to fuck btc and the alts indirectly. Im not sure what will happen to eth but personally hope to be picking some cheap eth soon.

>only hates it cuz he cant sell the peak.

>bcash shills coming out of their holes again

Yeah if it gets pumped up retardedly like the previous times I'll actually divest a little into eth too. I don't want it to flip Core over night though. Spiral Chain Death is bad for everyone, because the laggards on the Core's chain won't be able to move their bitcoin at all.

>said i hate the shitcoin but i like money.

haha Drumpf btfo again!

Corecucks still delusional, hope for a full mental recovery is fading.

bitcoin getting flippened would be shit for the market as a whole. Id prefer it to stay constant and have consistent alt gains, but i dont make the rules i just try to scrape the most money out of what happens. Just a warning to biz lets see how it plays out. Expecting to come back to a front page full of pink wojaks.

Holy shit the only reason I don't get tipped 0.00000001 BCH for this post must be that the mods are Core nazis omg

Saved

I'd be okay with it holding top just so we have a reserve to peg the market to. Over the next quarter or two though I'd like to see BCH or at least ETH take its place. Slowly and steadily.

mfw get bitcoin candy in 3 days

stay salty ether fags

Bitcoin Cash will be re-instating old OpCodes (for if/then Smart Contracts) and using extension blocks to add privacy protocols for users. So Bitcoin Cash could potentially implode the market into itself by using the Smart Contracts from t he OpCodes with the extension blocks to add every application currently offered by other coins on the market. If you've watched Craig Wright give recent speeches he specifically states the purpose of Cash is complete dominance. Cash is trying to kill all competition to become the global monetary unit.

>this was always a function of bitcoin
>ethereum didn't even need to exist

Cash wouldn't even have been necessary if Core didn't have complete control over development. Bitcoin was compromised by bankers, it sucks, but there is a lesson to be learned here.

Damn right. It's going to be a different game with a king that actually makes all the others obsolete. These fags on here are too attached to their shitcoins and are salty they sold BCH at 300 bucks.

Doesnt sound very decentralized to me? The market hates this shitcoin and Roger Ver and we wont let this shit happen.

On august the 1. 2017 two bitcoin forks happened, one hard fork and one soft fork.

The soft fork added "replace by fee" which fucked up 0-conf transactions and segregated witness for scaling.

The hard fork increased the block size from 1 MB to 8 MB.

One of these forks radically changed the bitcoin described in the whitepaper written by satoshi nakamoto, the other stayed true to satoshi's vision.

Bitcoin legacy is the real fork because of radical changes to the protocol. They kept the name and ticker because they issued the change with a soft fork.

BItcoin cash is LITERALLY the REAL bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash is going to get raped by Bitcoin Private.

Screenshot this.

>the market
You mean salty reddit faggots that got in in Q3 2017?

EVERY SINGLE MAJOR BITCOIN COMPANY IS BEHIND BITCOIN CASH

THIS
Craig Wright isn't even meming.
NEVER underestimate the power of an angry australian with 88 Phds and unlimited money.

I agree that Bitcoin Cash > Bitcoin Core at the moment.

That being said, see my post here: Bitcoin Private isn't the real Bitcoin, it's just a better one.

APRIL 2018 THE FLIPPENING - IT IS KNOWN

Everything deployed on a blockchain is decentralized. If the whole world only used one chain, it would still be decentralized. Assuming we're still talking about bitcoin, which feature is decentralization.

Cash is already adding zk-snarks through extension blocks and already has Cash Shuffle (CoinJoin with zero fees). So Cash has more privacy options than Bitcoin Private. Also zk-snarks don't give you blockchain auditability which is the ability to ensure you haven't duplicated coins. However, because Cash uses extension blocks if coins were duplicated those duplications would stay on the extension block and the main chain wouldn't be effected. So not only does Cash offer more privacy options than Bitcoin Private, it also offers them in a more secure manner. Say it with me now boy! Cash is King!

I'm starting to believe its actually him more and more. Especially after the last interview he did. I still won't say its definitively him without evidence though.

Just curious because there's been a fuckload of good news for BCH, but for awhile it didn't move the price one bit. This time is looking strong though.

I'm excited about the privacy potential of Cash. If they pull it off, it'll most certainly crush Monero. Which is bitter sweet, because I like Monero and actually believe what they're doing is important.

zk-tx's are vaporware, they stand out like a nigger like scandinavia, that's not private at all.

I'm 80% convinced its him.

I wouldn't rule out that at some point when BTC has sufficiently eroded and flippening is confirmed he will dump a couple hundred throusand Segwitcoins via marketsell to humiliate core to 1$.
He will probably lock all his BCH coins in a time release to soothe BCH holders fears at the same time.

This. The way he talks about Hal and Gavin seems during the early days seems too natural to be scripted. But maybe I'm being naive.

That clown isn't SN, Dave Kleiman who killed himself in 2013 was SN.
BCH will prevail because it's not owned by the banks, and the LN won't save Core. It never was meant to give freedom of transactions to people, it was meant to move users to a 2nd layer solution - and that will definitely won't exist in the upcoming years.

IT doesn't offer these yet though, which is why BTCP will rise. I'm a BCH maximalist, and am not threatened by BTCP (despite being 50% in ZCL for the fork), but it will certainly posture up against BTG and many normies will scream it's better than BCH for a long time.

So many BCH holders also hold XMR and ETH, why do they go along well?

It's not him, he knows jack shit about cryptography.

>It's not him, he knows jack shit about cryptography.
lol got a source on that corecuck?

when should i dump my ACT for BCH?

> I wouldn't rule out that at some point when BTC has sufficiently eroded and flippening is confirmed he will dump a couple hundred throusand Segwitcoins via marketsell to humiliate core to 1$.
Why hasn't he proved he has the private keys? He tried to prove he was SN, then why do it in a way which will turn him into a liar? Oh it was an elaboate ruse, but he could've stayed silent then bring so much attention to himself. You ca'nt answer that.

>digits

wew lad

>he knows jack shit about cryptography
You need to re-investigate CW.

BCH holders have XMR and ETH because they're the only two cryptos out there have a use case not covered by BCH at the moment. ETH's use case will be in direct competition with BCH this year though when colored coins are released.

>Oh it was an elaboate ruse, but he could've stayed silent then bring so much attention to himself.
DYOR

He came into the spotlight after his email got hacked and the dump was leaked to a newspaper.
And he had the australian feds swat his home with "Satoshi Nakamoto" on the warrent after that leak.
Only after that did you get media attention and proceeded to "fuck up" his proof.

he*

the satoshi coins are locked in a legal trust started by Dave Kleinman and Craig Wright. It is unlocked in January 2020, and part of the terms of the trust are that the identity of the holder of the satoshi key cannot be publicly revealed

he has already proven privately he holds private key to the genesis block. For example Gavin, who has confirmed Craig is Satoshi and Gavin is now developing for BCH

I thought the same thing. Rumors got out CW was Satoshi before he claimed it. The theory is;
>he gets a bunch of attention from these rumors that he is
>pretends that he is
>fails to provide proof
>lol I guess you'll just have to forget that I was ever Satoshi or call me a fraud

Nobody should want to be named SN. There are some serious repercussions for being the man who radically changed governments and banks. He more or less explains that in the latest interview when asked about it. He basically states who cares. The point is the technology not the man.

So dummies like you will argue that he's not SN. Hide in plain site

I'm in the same boat. I'm heavy on BCH and ZCoin. It's not certain whether or not the privacy options given on BCH will kill these privacy coins though because you can also gain the privacy of these coins through atomic swaps. So if Cash become king it might kill all other coins, or privacy coins might be spared because users trust another coin more than they trust extension blocks as the fees for both will be relatively minor. So I'm hoping the privacy coins survive, but other than that let em burn lol.

Where does this trust unlocked in 2020 come from? I've only seen it spewed on Veeky Forums and never with any kind of substance other than user said so.

>it was an elaboate ruse
it was such an elaborate ruse that you still got it wrong

> DYOR
Do you have a source about it? Gavin changed his mind about him being SN.

How is BCH supposed to compete with ETH, they have a huge team? BCH is progressing too slowly, and I fear theyewon't find a way to scale before VB et el will. They already are working on sharding right now.

It's optional. Cash will allow the user to choose what privacy protocol they want, and they will be unaffected by those users who do choose privacy protocols. So if you don't like zk-snarks when they add more options you can use those.

it was part of the hacked email documents sent to the press
hoaxchain.com/pdf/Tulip-Trust-Redacted.pdf

Source on what? The newspaper leak and SWAT shit were all over the news in 2015 just google it.
I didnt say anything about Gavin

DYOR faggot

Until they release actual privacy tech for Cash, your privacy coins should be safe. Worry when the time comes.

Colored coins are almost here and CW has stated 50,000/tps by this time next year. So that's everything that ETH does, but better. The shit that can be done on a larger block is whats driving innovation. Kikestream set us back a few years. Yes I really mean that. Things in this space would have advanced so much more by now if they didn't do all this shit to bitcoin.

domo desu senpai

I all in'd cash last week.
This shit is actually worse than most 1000 sat coins but it's for sure going to moon like no tomorrow.

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair.;

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

I refuse to believe a conman and chad like CW spewed a beautiful autistic masterpiece like BTC. He's the kinda guy who goes for a quick profit, not for hard work to satisfy his intellect curiosity.
Only thing CW did which makes him really look like SN is the caisno tokens patent, which is a real use case for BTC.

Zcoin is shit, its ZK-tx's are hiding in plain sight.
It's quite remarkable when yout hink about it, Core deliberately killed any use of the chain other than doing cheap tx's while paying with any anonymity and everything that makes the man hate BTC.

> Colored coins are almost here and CW has stated 50,000/tps by this time next year.
That's impossible. How is he planning to get 50Ktps and why would he even keep working on BTC, I mean how does it get paid for this?

>caring about anything other than price movement

This doesn't even take into consideration when Coinbase enable people to buy BCH from coinbase and expect a surge as people thing BCH is the same as BTC and expecting it to reach the same heights

> Kikestream set us back a few years.
Everybody knows the kikes crippled BTC, I don't hold any BTC anymore, and I don't care about that bank fork. The LN WON'T work as intended because it has no use case. History will view BS as one of the biggest cons in financial history.

CW has unlimited money brainlet.
Did you know nChain will fund countless BCH startups this very year?

50k TPS is possible and BCH will do it. All you need it big fat servers with crazy storage and crazy upstream.
Protip: Google graphene blocks

No more raspberry pie nodes for corecucks :( :(

Sort snippet of the interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FFly8VF950&index=1&list=LLM27zTsBjOdJsj7Vua3ppCw

What most people fail to realize is nodes without hashpower are pointless anyway.

shhh don't let graphene out of the bag yet. I'm still accumulating

BUT MUH DECENTRALIZATION

WE NEED STARBUCKS TO RUN LIGHTNING NODES FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Legacy faggots shilling for their (((overlords/bankers))) now that (((them))) have accumulated BTC

No. no. no.

That post was starting so well, I thought I was going to have a quality discussion on Veeky Forums but nope.

CoinJoin/Mimblewimble are moving targets that change their specs every month. And in any case, what they do is essentially obfuscating the UTXOs but that yields far less powerful privacy properties than Tx commitments using SNARKs.

The only "zk-proof" in that are the range proofs they use to guarantee that Sum i -> n input_i = Sum i -> n output_i. You're comparing apple and oranges.

Meanwhile, ZCash is rolling out freakish improvements to both proof generation and size. (you will be able to operate a node on a fucking cellphone dude!) and naturally BTCP will feature those as well.

Seriously, I'm bullish af on Bitcoin Private because:

it has the right leadership (Rhett is an OG ancap who shilled Bitcoin Cash hard, he knows that a currency has to have some utility)

and the NIZKs tech is literally the hottest topic in cryptography research right now with a big corporate sponsor (ZCash company) who is team playing so that everyone can benefit.

If ZCash had the proper marketing/biz leadership they would fuck everyone else, but they don't and won't because they are scientists who don't give a fuck about adoption which is fine by me.

BTCP does care and the double hard-fork is a brillant idea.

That shit is going to moon so fucking well, it makes me ROCK HARD thinking about it.

I was accumulating below 2300 but am getting nervous we might not get another dip into that region

>> Kikestream
But what if BCash is in control by (((them))), polack?

Then at least cashers will be all in on the project of ((theirs)) that wins and gets adopted. You know, since Lightning is vaporware lmao

>Zcoin is shit, its ZK-tx's are hiding in plain sight.
That's the point. It gives you perfect privacy while also allowing you to ensure your transaction routed perfectly and did not duplicate coins. Coins using zk-snarks and ring signatures may have been duplicated and you would never know. Protection from infinite inflation is necessary and ZCoin does this while still providing zero knowledge privacy. The other privacy coins have their uses, but ZCoin will be the stable one that lasts.

You read my post wrong. I said Cash has Cash Shuffle. Then I said they are going to add zk-snarks through the use of extension blocks. So Cash doesn't have zk-snarks yet, but it will soon, and it might also add ring signatures and the zerocoin protocol. You should read my post before you come at with this entry level shit. I know zk-snarks are more private than any CoinJoin or Cash Shuffle set-up. That's why Bitcoin Cash will be adding all privacy protocols through extension blocks to be used as needed by Cash owners.

> 50k TPS is possible and BCH will do it. All you need it big fat servers with crazy storage and crazy upstream.
Everybody knows it's possible on huge servers, but nobody ever suggested doing that because it's a no brainer and could end with trust issues. What if you'll end with only 15 miners and very few nodes? You'll have a serious colluding vector.

> If ZCash had the proper marketing/biz leadership they would fuck everyone else, but they don't and won't because they are scientists who don't give a fuck about adoption which is fine by me.
Wtf?! They get 20% reward, how are they not businessmen?! That puts away many people including me.

BCH is decentralized, BTC now requires centralized hubs.

>Everybody knows it's possible on huge servers, but nobody ever suggested doing that because it's a no brainer and could end with trust issues. What if you'll end with only 15 miners and very few nodes? You'll have a serious colluding vector.
Cost of 8 years of transactions Bitcoin Cash at Full 8MB blocks = $120 4TB Hard-drive. Cost of 100 transactions on Bitcoin Segwit is $2,000 fees. Hardware costs are minimal at this point and will be so for even a 100x increase in user adoption.

DONT BE SILLY
MARKET DOESNT CARE IF BITCOIN CASH HAS BETTER TECH
PLUS NONE OF THEM WILL SURVIVE IN THE LONG RUN ITS OLD AS SHIT AS A TECH

>What if you'll end with only 15 miners and very few nodes?
We are talking about a system that will be worth multiple trillions and power big parts of the global economy.

50 thousand servers that are 20k each is NOTHING for a system like that. Hell VISA spends way more than 10 million/month on servers and Bitcoin will be much much bigger than VISA. Bitcoin with big blocks will be cheaper to run than VISA.

And it will take a long time until 20k$ servers are needed.

trips of truth

my bad I read too fast

we're bff now :D

BCH will innovate at a rate that will rape all alts.
They have unlimited money to fund research.

Can someone TA this fucker and tell me what a good buy in price would be?

I bought at .184 this morning, but sold around .189. I'm really hoping it dips back down to .184.