Coinfess

Coinfess.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I bought high and sold low

I bought market price for no reason

I sold 6 moon coins completely. Shortly after they went to mars. Sometimes I die a little inside if I think about it.

sergey touched my pipi in the bathroom of a pizza hut

I'm fudding the best coin of all time, so I can accumulate :(

Bought XRP at 0.2 for 500$
Hold them at above 3$
Sold them in panic at 1.5$

I only made 1 thousand USD today

i bought vibe at 6 dollars and my whole crypto carreer is crashing before me

please recover

I spent 10 minutes trying to learn how to use EtherDelta and gave up.

I am trading for 1 year now. ...always used market buy and market sell. ...never did a limit order.

...made x20 though.

sold 200MM XP for almost nothing on nova exchange when they announced closing. Too lazy to download a wallet.

bought 100k of TRON at .29c

I’ve did that with LTC, XRP, and ADA. They all mooned the day after I sold them. And I had moved my stack into each. I know your pain.

I have been in crypto since Sept 2017 and I have only 7x my stack....

What did you want to buy?
Send me the funds and I'll buy them for you (for a 2% fee of course)

I recommended a total shitcoin to someone I didn't like.

I exclusively buy market price. Not kidding. Still am way up on portfolio

thought we came here to be forgiven?

I'm a norma and poor and don't know what's going on and don't even know how to talk here properly. But I'm addicted

I've been fudding LINK for 4 months hoping to accumulate at a lower price

I sold someone my UFR at $2.30

I bought rimbit

I sold 3000 NEO at $45. I never bought back in...

I buy low sell slightly higher

Sold Tron at 4cents. Sold ADA at .38 .. sold BNTY at .16 .. Sold xrp at .25 back in the day .... sold ku coin at $4 . Got gains on all and LUCKALY brought me to where I am today. Way up and much more knowledge deciding to stay in one lane. Or a few coins I believe in so I can sleep at night . not being a small piece of every pie and stressing all the time constantly moving money around to chase pumps and getting raped by exchange fees and satashi flux

been awhile since I saw that meme

I'm going to max out all my credit cards chasing moons.

>on Coinbase

30% of my portfolio is in Ripple

I gave good info on coins to my normie colleagues and now they want want me to mount a portfolio for them.

Anyone can suggest a good 2x EOY portfolio? I don't want them to succeed.

Now THIS is a bubble

buy REQ

I didn't join this pump group sooner.. only made 150% profit in the last week. would've made insane numbers if I knew about it sooner. there's over 150,000 members spread out in different groups join here, next pump is in 25 minutes

discord gg/GX2gNaX

REQ, ENG, and VEN

This is why I regret telling anyone that I'm into crypto, normies are scum sucking leeches.

I didn't join a proper crypto discord that isn't just a pump and dump group. only made 150% profit in the last week. would've made insane numbers if I knew about it sooner. there's over 150,000 members spread out in different groups join here, next signal is in 25 minutes

discord gg/ccVtFB

Nigga ENG is going times 10 by the end of third quarter, don't help these people.

ETH easy x2

Got lucky the first few days exchanging coins. Made 10x.
I've been losing money ever since.

>VEN
>only x2
Absolutely deluded

Disgusting

I lost 7 bitcoin playing satoshi circle/ dice 5 years ago

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

Got into crypto in May, got in on DGB and the next day got justd while taking a nap. Was up but went red fast. Cut losses immediately and got in on rdd. Got justd again but fell for the hold meme. Bled SATs all of June and just dropped back to btc to recover after being down 50% of initial money. Got back to 100% in November only to get justd again back to 50% by xlm.

holy shit user
so you're down 50% your initial investment?

I bought hextra @ $0.80, then sold at $14
Then bought davor @ $1, and sold at $20
I hate myself

I set up MEW's for boomer expats as part of my consultation and home IT/tech setup service in a certain third world shithole.

I have all of their private keys. All of them. They don't know. I will probably rip off several of these dirty old faggots next year, after I leave the country.

I bought all in ($500) like a retard on stox last year when btc was worth either $2k or $4k i cant remember. I pretty much lost all my btc and just ignored crypto and havent bought since, so I missed the bitcoin moon and more.

I reorganized my portfolio yesterday and lost 1500, that eth run didnt make it easier.

same here, feels fucking shit

I started trading last week and my weak mind couldn't resist the XLM shilling. I took my all summer job earnings of $1900 on it and bought XLM at $0.69. The goal was to hodl for atleast 1 year...

Now I'm down almost 40% and want to kill myself.

It'll go back up, whales are accumulating for when the next news cycle happens. Probably go up to around a dollar. Bag holding sucks though.

Yeah it had a rocket ship in the logo, I can see how you thought it'd go up forever.

the only reason why I didn't buy $500 worth of XRP at $3 was because I wasn't verified on Kraken or any other exchange in time
dodged a bullet there, going to stop falling for the hype and fear and just buy the dip and hold for 6+months like I did ETH last year

Just buy them some ETH, at least you won't have to worry about their money.

Even if I ever /make it/ I still wouldn't know what to do with myself

I sold all my ETH and mooning coins to buy tanking alts just a few hours into the dip.

what are some books that I can educate myself on the market and become a better trader?

same :(

Used my piggy bank money to moon
Eating crackers and ketchup for dinner

Sold 0.01 BTC at 12800

I listened to some indian fellow named Pravik Pajeet, he told me to go all in on LINK...

I act like I know what I'm talking about, but really don't even understand what blockchain technology is. I just borrow investment ideas from smart people with a good track record. That's why I haven't gotten into day trading. Everyone thinks they're a crypto savant because everything has gone up.... then they lose it all.

I started back in september, made 20% profit from doing safe trades with shitcoins then i got justed by LINK and BAT combo in october which made me lose ~65% of my initial investment. Now i'm bit above my initial investment because of alt bull during december but all the gains i could have made will forever haunt me.

Once I sold at a 50% loss.

I sometimes LARP as a poorfag because no one believes me when I say how much I actually have.

I overpaid by 10% just to get faster out of etherdelta.

I don’t understand any advantage that can be gleaned from the advanced view of the binance exchange

You sir, can't appreciate aesthetics. Also get the Desktop app, its god tier.

I believe you user

Thanks, user.

brutal

Tell them the cheap coins are where it's at and put all their money into KIN.

i just realized ive been doing this too, only in it 3 months, already up ~5000% in sats

>OP forgot about old J-Star
>resurrect him

I thought I only had to pay taxes if I cashed to fiat, now im poor

shoulda bought eth and held hotshot

>RENT being over $1000 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the Projects, you'd know this.
>Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

I bought Neo @$13 and sold @$32

my friend gave me 10k to invest for him short term (normie af, didn't want to do it himself).

I 6x his money but only gave him 30k back, and pocketed other 30k

how scummy am I

>I bought a couple grand of BTC a few weeks ago (All time low)
>I went on biz and someone said it was only going to get lower and lower, so I fucking panicked for some reason, sold at a loss of $400 and than cashed out a day later -400

I';m a fucking idiot, didn't that shit go to 17k again a week ago? fuck, I should have kept it and just moved on

every other old is iron hands, but with BTC i panicked

I mocked stinky linkies for months, but now I'm a stinky linkie myself.

I confess. I believe the discord group will make me filthy rich.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

>Coinfess

I bought LINK at .17 cents and I had a couple grand I could have thrown at it but I didn't know the true value of it so I just put in a grand, I feel like shit knowing now the actual worth of LIMK

I also had XMR and XRP a few months ago, I cashed out after a few weeks since there was no real growth

These days these are doing alright...

I thought TRX had potential when i got in at 0.002 in november.

Its all cool tho becase i dumped that shit at .19 when i realised the moonie kids were being pumped and the megatron was fronting with Jack Ma

Traded myself into a corner, went from 200, to 2k to 1k. Still want to hold. Just need 200 more to begin trading again...

I'm fresh off the streets as a hobo, i'll also confess that I stopped working so hard on my education, I lack a schedule and nutrition and don't know how to self-educate. Any advice or self-help material would be nice father. Something to distract me from the portfolio.

I'm only just now getting into crypto, waiting for my money to deposit into my account. Dropping 7.5k into this, 60% LINK 40% ETH but I almost feel like going all in LINK because it sounds like the future

I fell for the POT PnD.

Why the fuck would you make normies rich?

I do heroin and trade crypto all day,
have 100k in fiat just chillen but to afraid to put any more than i already have into the banks.

After last nights crash my profit went from 10k to 9k

All-in RXP

same. i only did 4x, but not daytrading and all in alts, that's what pulled me down

I sold my precious ico ODN at the early stages of the most recent pump. I thought I could buy back in with the extra cash but by the next day it had doubled.

I get angry when I lose even a couple hundred in my poorfag portfolio. Not gonna make it bros.

Sold my BBT because I got impatient, even though I know it will moon probably next week. Trying to buy it back now, but volume is just so tiny

I've been trading since April and now I finally realize that coins with low market cap are more important than coins with low price.

XRP, TRX

didn't buy 200 eth at $25
ignored crypto when I saw it go to $50
thought it was too late

I was only brought back from mainstream news saying that bitcorns are worth 19k