On what are you going to spend you're money?

On what are you going to spend you're money?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not on roasties

an appartement
food and electricity for life so I can do more work for God
wife and kids
car

thats it

What coins does she own, biz?

1. Lamborghini Countach (because I've wanted one since I was a kid 35 years ago.
2. Cocaine (because I fucking love cocaine)
3. Hookers (can't buy love, but you can buy sex which is better than sex)
4. M1A1 Abrams tank (because I hate my neighbors and I'll force them to sell me their property by driving my tank around at all hours of the night aiming at their house till they decide to move)

>you can buy sex which is better than sex

a nigger

Building a legit ass music studio user. Then I can just make music with financial freedom of not giving a fuck. I'm talking vintage synths, analog compressors, and api console

Writing and painting (and maybe making music) full-time without having to work a job. That's all I want from life.

definitely not on pussy, it's already free

Killing animals

user don't get the r35. be a real baller and pick up an r34. only if your in the states tho

>M1 Abrams
seconded

You gonna get a dope as Theremin?

>On what are you going to spend you are money?

Hire mercenaries to patrol the european borders.

holy BASED

>tfw when I owned an R33 GT-R Vspec in the early 2000's - used to work for Motorex.

To try to win a Portuguese girls love that actually loves my friend instead.

My bad. I got so excited over the thought of hookers I meant sex is better than love

When you make enough money, pussy is basically interest

Some user made a shillpost last week about living in portugal and that is my new crypto goal

Idk kind of just planned to accumulate till death and teach my kids to do the same

fucking legit although the r33 is my least favorite out of them. What happened to motorex? They were the only ones that could give you legit skylines to drive

Cocaine and Hookers

fuck my life

They went belly up. The owner(Hiro Nanahoshi) started importing R32's and R34's when only the R33 had been crash tested and certified legal by the DOT. I left about 6 months before it all went to shit. My R33 actually made the cover of Sport Compact Car a couple times when I was working with them. Good times

Sounds good, friend. I hope we make it.

Gonna bootstrap my beekeeping business.

After that I want to buy some properties and mess around with aquaponics or biological farming.

Further accumulation

that's the spirit user

Probably buying a better computer than my 2009 300$ wreck, a truck for my dad and then keep the rest as a self-esteem boost, but that's implying that I'll ever make it when right now I've spent the last 6 days trying to buy ETH with my credit card and having my payments rejected each time for one reason or the other

Road bike

i need this

I have a family / so I’m well away from lambo land.

Debt (mortgage) - then nest egg for retirement.

If things very well - then I can pull out for something fun (maybe travel) - but most of my goals are very long term.

Whole foods that shit is lambo money

Stocks, real estate, more crypto.

Then I'll live from profits and dividends without divesting, NEVER SELL THE PRINCIPAL

i'll enjoy the gains by travelling

MORE SKYCOIN

family is a depreciating asset user. You should cut your losses because it's value is not going to come back up. I plan on dumping my bags of family the second I hit 3 million

>On what are you going to spend you're money?
Unironically saving animals.

funding rebels on foreign countries and take over the power

Travel around Asia fucking 3 hookers a day until I die of super aids.

I have been in them all. This discord is the only one that is fair.,..,

discord dot gg/hTTEEt2

>vegainz

i actually keked fuck

I have a fiance and 2 kids so it's a case of making life comfy for all of us.
If I do well
I want to have a farm house with a few chickens so I can have a proper omelette for breakfast.

Does your wifes kids like chickens?

Lold

I just need 120k for a good loan to buy a house.
I am at 1k......

that explains the cocain love

>you're

>
same - wife, 2 year old son. Make life comfy for us mang. Not a farm, but maybe a lake house.

You can do it. I started with 900 on 1/1/18 - up to $30k ish