Around this hours

Barely anyone gave a fuck

Creativecoin (crea)
Audiocoin (adc)

Markets are red yet in the last 24 hours:
+41,58%
+53%

When will you learn biz?

Also, if you still want to buy, all this coins are massively undervalued. Both will probably touch the 100 million mcap in a week or a month.

so how should we choose the right shiller?

Got some crea bags yesterday, thank you user

Today buy ADST!

This
I saw your post and your reply in my thread
but how the fuck I know you're legit?

research.

both those shills were good projects.

they have a product.
they have active dev teams
they have roadmaps
they have low mcaps that didnt went crazy in the last month

Got some bags yesterday too, CREA has a working platform so i'm sticking with this coin. ADC looks like a real brapper desu.

Copypasta:
Creativecoin - CREA.

$10 million market cap.
Huge potential to go 10x within the month.
Beautiful website.
Active GitHub and developers.
Well written white paper with clear objective.
Totally under the radar. (For now)

I stole this copypasta but bear in mind that POE has worse branding, worse website, arguably a worse project by all metrics - yet is almost 30x the marketcap of CREA.

This is the best coin to flip this week, bar none. Prove me wrong.

i went to discord of audicoin and spent 10 minutes reading some stuff the devs were talking and even asked a couple of questions. a credibility that you can only attest by researching yourself.

This

Shills make you aware of them

Takes very little effort to hit up cmc and do some basic research like calculating Mcap, looking at website / twitter and looking at intro vids

got new coins for today?
what's your prediction for eow?
do they have plans to hit big exchanges?

maybe not eow but i think ethbet has big potential especially at 5-6 mil mcap

no i don't have new coins.

this wasn't a daily shill. i knew the coins were good. i didnt knew they were going to go up today or tomorrow. i just knew, short term, this projects would go up. and i still think they are good with lots of room to grow.

i have no idea what is EOW sorry,

I don't want to go to Cryptopia. Shit.

end of the week

Unless people are desperate enough to suck Dick for it I'm not buying it

oh lol

i expect adc to hit 500-600 sats soon

Get a trip code, moron.

Thanks for the advice

Literally miles better than YoShit or EtherDelta.

god dammit I meant to buy crea yesterday

no reason to.

unless i wanted to help pump and dumps. which i don't.

Thanks for the shill anonn.

I listened and purchased CREA thanks op now one step furter away from being a poorfag

Going from 9sats to 11 sats isn't an accomplishment, user.

But I'm already 100% in LINK

No shit faggot stop acting like you're the only one

still time to buy CREAcoin?

Bet you shilled OPT too, which already crashed on me, but why mention it, right?

The ship left user? Is this a good time to jump in? Want to save my eth for the bull or ico

Get a tripcode, no one will pay attention to your shit otherwise

AudioCoin is one of those under the radar projects that at first glance, you may miss the value of the project.

The team has been around since 2015 which is a lifetime in the Cryptouniverse. The purpose of the AudioCoin is for new ways of buying, transacting and consuming music content. You might ask, how is this any different from some of the other music coin projects out there? I'm glad you asked.

AudioCoin is moving away from its current Blockchain platform and integrating with the Blockpool Blockchain. If you didn't know, Blockpool has a slew projects under their belt of which actually offer real-world consumption and transaction based interactions. Aurovine is one of those projects where it took on a stagnant music industry that was prone to the giants of Apple, Spotify and Pandora. Using Aurovine as a conduit for Artists to publish their music as well as gift Artists and users with AudioCoins for consuming their content. In a way, this was a Daytrotter like system with actual rewards in place for rewarding you for the music you love.

So why is the move to Blockpool such a big deal? It's a big deal because Blockpool is based on none other than drum roll please --- ARK.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you know ARK is one of the most robust platforms in the Blockchain community. Not only does it scale beautifully but it is adding continually adding features that make their platform as robust as possible. From their blog:

BLOCKPOOL have been focusing resources on ‘Delegated Proof of Stake’ and ‘Smart Contracts’ Which as we all know, has huge potential for growth as AudioCoin will move to a DPoS system for rewards and have a very bright future ahead of itself.

I cannot overstate how under the radar this project is right now with a reward system and platform that is about to take off. As it sits right now, it is trading for a little under 200 sats, $25M market cap with a Circulation supply of 839,059,484 coins.

how the fuck am i supposed to get in on this moon mission when cryptopia registrations are down?!?!?!?!?

you motherfucker

don't you dare take credit

i'm the Veeky Forums-father of chad crea

Aaaahhhhhhhhh
Wtf is up with these clowns exchange blocking my potential gains

This. I just didn't have the exchange registration

coinexchange?

is it reputable? really low volume on that exchange

not really but if you want to ride it for a few days and cash out i'd take the risk.

should i sell my entire BNTY stack for CREA right now? trying to 3x in the next week

Bought an hour ago, already up 50%. Thanks for the nudge user.

it's dipping BUY BUY BUY