Coins that pay dividends???

Already own some NEO and VeChain but those ships have already sailed, any other coins that generates passive income???

Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/b80531e4-6009-41d7-abb7-c7147090cc60/main
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets
etherdelta.com/#0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf-ETH
medium.com/@cryptofela/quantstamp-qsp-airdrops-a-good-investment-for-2018-17d73b4f6e38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neo BRRRRRAAAPPPPP
I mean gas

This is one fine butt

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but ARK
really nice butt tho

Spectre.ai

>solid project
>solid team
>first mover
>passive income

And the cherry on top:
>soon to list on CMC
>soon to hit exchanges other than EtherDelta

Guaranteed moon mission.

MOD

Good enough of a shill to get me to do my own research. Potentially thanks user

Coss ya bitch

ODN

Lh ico

lh-crypto.io/referral/b80531e4-6009-41d7-abb7-c7147090cc60/main

Shit's gonna pay nice dividends!

Hello tom

OMG

O M G

thinking VEN ship has sailed bur

BitBRRRAAAPP

NAY giddy up partner

Cryptopia's shares

Get in now before you miss the moon like Kuckoin shares

CEFS

KCS provide dividends in the form of all coins traded on the exchange. 1c6RP

VeChain will be $1000 by the end of 2018.

HODL provides interest based on your holdings

REQ has some kind of dividend system.

Instead of getting more REQ the supply of REQ decreases over time so your REQ increases in value.

If this is true I will be retired many times over user

Confirmed "thanks user". Platform looks dope. Active in their chat. Only on ED. I like what I see.

>Spectre.ai
What's the difference between these two user? From the glance I had at
It seems like they do pretty much the same thing, but spectre just seems to pop out a little more at me. Couldn't hurt to throw in a little into both, and I was looking into LH last night and liked the idea.

I'm a retard what are the initials on ether delta for it?

>Spectre.ai
cannot find SXDT on ED, where can I buy this?

Ark is The Passive Icone Coin.

Nothing compares

BNB (Binance) burns coins every quarter based on their earnings. This is exactly like getting a dividend but indirectly.

>Spectre.ai
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/#markets

is it this one?

Lets race yacht's in the Med Sea by 2019 together.

any proof of stake coin

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPHHHHH

>Spectre.ai
its ico

I'm surprised nobody has mention Coss. If the exchange hits $500 million volume then 10k Coss is enough to retire in many countries. It's dipping back down from $2 right now. Just a heads up though: The exchange is having some struggles right now, so it's a bit of pain to purchase until they fix them.

For all you fellow retards, Spectre.ai EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf-ETH

Keep buying more NEO if you want to make it

Do you want a mansion that pays you rent or do you want a run down apartment in compton that pays you rent?

MODUM

It's not this,

it's this

ASTRO

thank me later user

>>etherdelta.com/#0x12b306fa98f4cbb8d4457fdff3a0a0a56f07ccdf-ETH
AHHHHHH MY LINKS ARE GONE

> Spectre.ai
so do I just login there and buy tokens for FIAT? where do I get the coins?

Decred, Neo, and Ark are all fine options.

Jesus fuck, no. It's a forex trading platform (think binary options). But it's probably going to list CFDs and cryptos at some point.
Get the coins at EtherDelta link above.

ark

etherdelta is frozen for me. only spinners. why it's not on cmc yet?

Mfw you need almost 10k to even participate in their staking system

I liked that lh has 30 years of business behind them. They're having lots of meetings in big Swiss cities in the coming month. Seem to be very on top of networking.

Because circulating coins number were defined just a few days ago, which is required for listing in CMC, according to their telegram. But it'll be there soon.

Decred that is

lol

kore
bitcore
vivo

Neblio pays 10%. Easy staking in their wallet.

The meetings will take place in following locations

Monday, January 15, 2018 - MilanTuesday, January 16, 2018 - LuganoWednesday, January 17, 2018 - ZurichThursday January 18, 2018 - GenevaFriday January 19, 2018 - Monaco

If you have invested 50'000 USD or are going to invest this or larger amount into the project, you can appoint a meeting and see the project leaders in one of these cities.

>ctrl+f FYP
>0/0

Guess it's still under the radar, check it out

KCS, and you know I'm serious because I'm not leaving my ref code

People I don't think are realizing they've invested in only ICOs that have mooned, and their dividends pay out according to increase in fiat value of all their ETH and other coins. The price has stayed mostly the same for almost a month, wish visitors had bought more. In April this thing will be paying incredible dividends, but people don't have the patience for quarterly dividends in crypto I think

MOD

ELTCOIN

Unloaded all mine at 151sat. Thx.

Blocknet gives you 100% of the trading fees on their dex based on how many coins you have.

this is already at a $300M market cap if they sold all their coins. How much room does it have to grow?

KCS sign up with my ref 1v7QP

BLOCK
SIFT
RIALTO
TAAS
SPECTRE
STEX (LOOK INTO THIS ONE SRS)
DCORP
ETHEROLL

>ctrl F
>no QSP

medium.com/@cryptofela/quantstamp-qsp-airdrops-a-good-investment-for-2018-17d73b4f6e38

Quanstamp gives airdrops of coins they help ICO to HODLers. You have to submit "proof-of-caring" which means you're supporting the community in some way, like posting on their reddit page... also, amerifags, canadians and chinese weren't included in the first airdrop for legal reasons, but supposedly that will change.

I'm holding out the airdrops will start coming for burgers & happen somewhat frequently. Even if not, tho, the coin itself is a pretty good investment.

Waltonchain. Confirmed they will have higher rewards than Dash. You can mine and stake without a masternode.

Taas coin

In February it will pay out 1.77 USD per coin held

The real question is, which of these coins is the most profitable or most likely to be profitable in the future?

the patrician choice

that spectre market cap is already at 160 mil and you only get dividends once a year. even if they're huge, money is to be made much quicker in this market

>Thx
for what nobeans? unless your in sub 20sats you probably bought my bags to start with fucko.
so thx you

new/biz/ doesn't deserve it

It's going to be weekly, do your proper DD.

ACT in 2 days. Better be quick