BLUZELLE KYC SPOTS FOR SALE

Missed the whitelist? No worries! I have 20 spots KYC'd, I'll sell them to the highest bidders, starting at 0,75 eth. DM me on discord: GreatGatsby#9268

You are probably a faggot, but we will see... I messaged you nigger

I may be a faggot, but a honorable one. We can do escrow with someone we both trust if you want.

How do we know we won't get screwed? Anyone knows an escrow service?

Is this GreatGatsby the official WL seller?

We can escrow with admins from any big discord group. You pick one, I'm in most of them anyway.

Yeah, I'm back. Took a little break but I went big on this one.

Don't trust this man. I've seen him before, he's a fucking hypocrite. He'll sell children for money. He even threatened to eat my kids, Jesus Christ, who does that?

just sent you a friend request, username BluBlu

Sent one too S****w

oh Hey Gatsby

Great to hear that you got stock again

Dealing with you has always been a Pleasure

Gatsby the GREATEST Whitelist Deals on the Net!

il be Pm'ing you for one

I missed out on getting whitelisted myself = /

Current bids are at 1.2 eth, better be fast! I'll take 2 as max, after that I'm closing. I'd feel bad accepting more considering how the cap here is probably very low.

For what it's worth, made the deal, so guess he is legit

6 whitelists sold so far for 2 eth each. First come first serve from here on out.

pm'ed you

You still online ?

Yes, send me a friend request and we can talk

all part of the scam to make it appear legit

like a street betting game, the guy running the game has several people in his circle participating to help fuck people over

I bet this guy got cucked in hotpool. I said we can escrow with anyone we both trust. As far as I care I only receive the eth after you actually get your tokens. How am I fucking people over exactly?

13 spots sold so far

Managed to secure a slot and reasonable price.

Got the whitelist, fast service. Appreciate your service man

3 left