Hey guys I just got in crypto currency today. I bought 2 LTC on Coinbase...

Hey guys I just got in crypto currency today. I bought 2 LTC on Coinbase. I'm trying to make an account on Coinmarketcap so I can trade my LTC for TRX and possibly XRP. Where can I create an account? I don't see an account creation page or any instructions on their website.

nah brah u need to get on that $XVG
#VergeFamily
@officialMcAfee

Send LTC to this address, it belongs to coinmarketcap. They need to verify your funds then they will send them back.

LQBKi5XE1ukQQcPW67sp32QnpUfGXFqxeM

A buddy of mine was talking about XVG earlier yesterday. He bought some and was telling me about it. I'd like to get in but i don't want to be spread too thin.

I googled it just too make sure. No bamboozles. thanks.

lmao doesn't even know CMC isn't an exchange. what makes you think he knows how to send crypto.

But it is an exchange? You can clearly see every price of every single share on the market. Also, I know that's a wallet address. I just don't know how to make one of those yet tho

Semirelated, is there an easy way to buy altcoins? Bittrex, binance etc all have closed registrations.

Shit he's smarter than I thought.

lmao confirmed LARP

Binance was open for a while yesterday will probably be another window soon.

Kucoin should be open use my referral 27cgf plz

Larping detected

6/10 larp
i kek'd a little

this has to be a troll

wtf is a larp? i'm not trolling btw. I literally just got my LTC today. I was on /v/ and the topic of cryto currency came up. I asked some questions and they pointed me to this board. Fuck man, I just wanted some help.

are you sure? what gave it away?

coming to Veeky Forums for help

i know the chan is normally full of morons but i was lurking for a few hours and decided to give it a shot. Where are coins for sale besides the one on coin base? I ws trying to use coinmarketcap but i'm guessing i cant?

Hahahahahah

dude, you're larping or you really are a retard. aaahhhh, i can't tell now
only advice: lurk moar

How do I buy coins that aren't listed on Coinbase?

Every other website that I come across either has its registrations suspended or requires some weird third party aspect to it. I create a KuCoin account but then can't deposit via a card or bank account.

The entire sequence with wallets and exchanges and keys seems so alien to me. Is there a decent guide anywhere? The ones I turn up searching are absolutely rubbish.